剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
So fuck you, Mitch! Fuck you!
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
来
Come here.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
爱丽克丝 是我
Hey, Alex. It's me.
消息你应该很快就能知道
You're probably gonna hear something soon.
当时他们就在调查米奇了 但他们还想炒掉你
They were investigating Mitch, but they were getting rid of you.
泄漏给《时代周刊》
Leaking to the Times...
是我的最后一手 我不知道走向会如何
it was a last resort. I didn't know what it was gonna do.
我只知道 如果他们没了米奇
I just knew that if they didn't have Mitch,
查理·布莱克
未接电♥话♥
就会留下你
then they needed you.
我也需要你
And I needed you.
总之 都是为了你
Anyway, it was always for you.
一直都是
Always.
给 谢谢
There. Thank you.
谢谢你留下
Thank you for staying.
我们三十秒后进直播
And we're live in 30 seconds.
我没法理解你现在的艰难
I can't imagine how hard this is for you,
我想让你知道
and I want you to know
我有多欣赏你的职业水准
how much I appreciate your professionalism.
就当是为了汉娜吧
Let's do this one for Hannah.
给我滚远点
Get the fuck out of my face.
-天哪 -谢谢 上面补一点
- Oh, my God. - Thank you. Add a little up there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. No, I'm good. It's good.
不 别擦 谁会在乎这点水
No, leave it! Who gives a fuck?
我们好好搞定
We're just gonna do this.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone.
感谢观看
Thank you for joining us.
今天...
In our...
今天的...
In our top s...
头条...
story today...
-布莱德丽 你能来播这条吗 -没问题
- Bradley, can you take this one? - Yes. Of course.
一辆搭载五千多名乘客 开往巴布亚新几内亚的
A Papua New Guinea-bound Golden Trident Cruise luxury liner
金三叉戟豪华游轮
carrying over 5,000 passengers
今天是它被隔离的第四天
is in its fourth day of quarantine.
-超过三分之二的游客... -爱丽克丝 你没事吧
- Over two-thirds of its passengers and... - Alex, you okay?
停在三号♥机 一号♥机待命
Stay on three. Stand by, one.
-她在干什么 -我不知道
- What the fuck is she doing? - I don't know.
继续念 布莱德丽
Stay on copy, Bradley.
这艘船停在距檀香山600多海里的地方
The ship sits moored more than 600 nautical miles from Honolulu.
今天下午 一艘救援船将携带抗生素
A rescue ship is expected to arrive this afternoon with antibiotics...
妈的
Fucking people.
以及治疗患病乘客的医疗用品抵达
And medical supplies to treat the sick passengers on board.
游轮公♥司♥的发言人
A spokesperson for the cruise line
称他们正日以继夜地工作
says that they are working day and night
好让被感染者
to get all of the infected
尽快地平安回家
people back to the safety of their homes as soon as possible...
-你叫什么 -他们声称...
- What's your name? - And that they are, quote...
-乔 -乔
- Joe. - Joe?
十五年来 我从没见过乔
Fifteen years, I never met Joe.
-天哪 -什么鬼
- Oh, my God. - What the hell?
因为此次疾病
All of the ship's passengers
船上所有乘客将获得全额退款
will get a full refund due to the outbreak.
保持在三号♥机
Stay on three.
一号♥机待命 要怎么办
Stand by, one. What do you wanna do?
让她回位置上
Just get her ass back in the chair!
我... 爱丽克丝
I... Alex, what...
-爱丽克丝 请坐下 -不 我不想坐下
- Alex, please sit down. - Nope. I don't wanna sit down.
也不会坐下
I'm not sitting down.
妈的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' jerks.
-预计到达时间是... -听着 我打断一下
- Its estimated time of arrival was... - Listen. Can I interrupt?
好的
Yeah. Yes.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
我们对你们撒谎了
We haven't been honest with you.
当然我说的不是新闻
I mean, not, like, with the news.
我不是指新闻
I'm not talking about that.
我是说我们自己
I'm actually talking about ourselves.
他们在他妈干什么 准备切到短片
What the fuck are they doing? Get ready to go to tape early.
-短片准备 -我们没有讲真话
- Ready tape. - We don't tell you everything,
一点点都没有
even a little bit.
这整个地方...
I mean, this whole place... this...
和你们想象中的...
It's really different than what you...
完全不一样
than what it may appear to you.
这里在发生很肮脏的事情
And there are some really bad things going on here.
非常肮脏 肮脏脏的事...
Some really bad things. Some really bad...
有肮脏的人 还有...
There are bad people and...
咱们要说吗
Are we doing this?
对 你想说吗
Yeah, you wanna?
我们得赶紧 他们要切画面了
We should tell the truth quickly. They're gonna cut us off.
-估计只有一分钟 -对 赶快
- We have one minute. - Yes. Let's do it.
-播短片 -别理他 多尼 别播
- Roll the fucking tape. - Ignore that, Donny. Do not roll tape.
-继续播 别停下来 -好的
- Stay on the teacup and get everything. - Okay.
给她们俩特写 吉内
Push in, Gene. Get it all.
我们想和大家聊聊一些电视台的事情
We would like to share some information about our network.
我们认为弗雷德·米克伦 在营造一个
We believe Fred Micklen to have been central in creating an environment
让被性侵的女性沉默的环境 他是罪魁祸首
that silenced women who came forward...to complain about sexual misconduct
不不不 操♥他♥妈♥的 臭傻♥逼♥
No. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Those motherfuckers! No!
UBA即将发布一份内部调查报告
UBA is about to release an internal investigation
声称他们很清白
saying that they have been cleared.
这是假的
This is not true.
都是扯淡
It is mostly bullshit.
都是扯淡 撒谎
It is all bullshit. It's bullshit,
我再也不会对你们撒谎了
and I'm not gonna lie to you anymore.
我们再也不会对你们撒谎了
None of us are gonna lie to you anymore.
因为我和其他人一样有罪
Because I'm as culpable as anyone in terms of
我们没有站出来 去阻止不当性行为发生
not calling out or helping to end the sexual misconduct
让它一直在这里持续
that goes on in this fucking building.
2017年10月1日 米奇·凯斯勒去拉斯维加斯
On October 1, 2017, Mitch Kessler traveled to Las Vegas
去报道维加斯屠♥杀♥事件
to cover the horrible massacre.
他在那里 睡了一位女性同事
While he was there, he slept with a female colleague.
她很年轻 而他是上司
She was young. He was her boss.
企业文化是自上而下的
Corporate culture comes from the top down.
而弗雷德·米克伦制♥造♥了一种恐惧 沉默
And Fred Micklen dictated a culture of fear and silence...
偏执和痛苦的文化
and paranoia and pain.
渗透了一切 包括《早间新闻》
And it permeated everything, including The Morning Show.
我见证到了
I saw it.
看到了这种文化如何影响女性 却没有阻止
I saw how it affected the women, and I never stopped it.
因为我高高在上
'Cause I was succeeding.
我知道这并不足惜
And I know that it's not enough...
但我还是要对很多人道歉
but I apologize to many people.
特别是对一个人
To one person in particular...
我对你太不公平了 我深感抱歉
I was so unfair to you, and I am deeply sorry.
我愿意做一切事情来弥补
And I will do everything that I can to make it right.
滥用职权 企业腐♥败♥ 必须作个了结
The abuse of power, the corporate corruption, it has to end.
无论在任何地方 我们都不能再沉默
We cannot accept a culture of silence, here or anywhere.
过来点 二号♥机 近一些
Come here. Camera two, get over here. Come closer.
多尼 给我一个双人♥大♥特写
Donny, I want a tight two-shot.
再近一些
Come closer, please.
有多少的弗雷德·米克伦这样的人
As many Fred Micklens are out there,
就会有更多的我 更多的布莱德丽
there are billions more people like me,
和更多的你
and like Bradley, and like you.
所以请发声吧
So get loud.
我们希望那些弗雷德和米奇...
We hope the Freds and the Mitches...
UBA—纽约
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表