剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
And I could deny a lot of that.
大多数也是谎言
Most of it is lies.
是胡说八道 但我实在
Bullshit gossip. But I am just so...
太他妈累了
fucking tired.
我没力气去否认
I don't have the energy to deny it.
又有什么意义呢
What's the point, anyway?
人人都已决定了要相信什么
Everybody's already decided what they believe.
你们中的一些人恨我 一些人可怜我
Some of you hate me, some of you pity me,
一些人认为我是受害者
some of you think I'm a victim,
一些人认为我是个荡♥妇♥
some of you think I'm a slut.
每个人都他妈有自己的想法
Everybody's got their fucking opinions, and you know what?
有就有呗
Have 'em.
我只想继续过我♥操♥蛋的人生
I just wanna move on with my fucking life.
米娅 如果你愿放下麦克风
Mia, if you wanna just put the mike...
齐普 我差不多说完了
Chip, I'm almost done here,
你想加入我也行 咱俩二人转一下
unless you wanna join in, make this a dialogue here.
没有 你继续
Okay, go ahead.
我们都是人
We're all human.
都有悔恨的事
We all have regrets.
无论你支持米兔运动的哪一方
No matter which side of that Me Too line you fall on,
我们都只是想做好工作的普通人
we are all just people who wanna do our jobs,
做好工作
do good work.
所以这也就是我今后的重心所在
So, that's what I'm gonna focus on.
我的工作
My work.
因为我想在世人眼中
'Cause I'd like to be known in this world
不只是个和米奇·凯斯勒睡过的人
for something other than fucking Mitch Kessler,
我认为我配得上这样的机会
and I think I deserve that opportunity.
好了 各位 让我们
All right, everybody. Let's...
让我们接受这条好的建议
Let's take that good advice and...
继续工作吧
and get back to work.
米娅
Mia. Hey.
布莱德丽
Bradley.
天呐 我应该告诉你的 我想当你的制片人
God, I should've told you. I wanted to be your producer.
-我不想让你看不起我 -别这么想 我没有
- I didn't want you to think less of me... - Please. I don't.
我没有看不起你
I don't.
我很高兴你刚刚说了那番话
And I'm so glad you did that just now.
我只是感到很遗憾你不得不独自经受这些
I'm just so sorry that you've had to deal with this by yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我们还要准备明天的节目
Okay, so... look, we gotta prep a show for tomorrow.
-好的 -10分钟后你办公室见
- Okay. - Meet you in your office in ten?
好啊 很不错
Yeah. Sounds great.
克莱尔
Now, Claire,
弗洛雷斯先生说了
Mr. Flores has stated
他愿意公开你们的关系
that he'd like to go on public record about this relationship.
他说过
Well, he spoke,
但我们都想公开
but we'd both like to go on record publicly,
但最好秘密地 如果可以
but ideally confidentially, if that's an option.
我需要进一步了解的是
Well, what I need to better understand is
这段关系是怎么开始的
how this relationship began.
是你主动确立的亲密关系吗
Did you initiate an intimate relationship?
不 不是我 我从没这么想过
No, I did not. No. And I never would've thought of that.
我们成了朋友
No, we became friends, you know?
克莱尔会 她会帮我做调研
Claire would... she'd come in with her research,
她愿意倾听 很认真地参与我的工作
and she was willing to listen and genuinely engage with my work.
并不所有人都认真对我
Which is not always the case.
人们依赖天气预报
People rely on the weather,
但很难认真对待
but they have a problem taking it seriously.
克莱尔不是
Not Claire.
他的头脑巨性感
His brain is just really fucking sexy.
把这种感觉转变为真正的性行为
It didn't seem like a crime
似乎并不是罪过
to transition that feeling into actual sex.
我从未说过这是罪过
I never said it was a crime.
我只是问问你们第一次性行为是怎么发生的
I'm merely asking how your first sexual encounter came about.
"只是问问"真礼貌的用词
"Merely asking." That's a very polite way
来问这种跟你半毛钱没关系的事
to ask something that's really none of your business.
不 是我止住了接吻
No. I was the one who stopped the kiss.
听着 我当然担心这样不妥当
Look, of course I worried that it was inappropriate.
我在内心深处否定自己的情感
I was in deep denial about my own feelings.
我是这样的 她却完全不担心
I was. She was completely unfazed.
她和我说她喜欢我
I mean, she told me that she liked me,
喜欢我有一段时间了
and that she liked me for a while.
我对此很是惊讶
And I was knocked back by that.
是的 我们在那晚做♥爱♥了
Yes, we had sex that night.
在杨科家里
Yes, it was at Yanko's apartment.
但仅仅因为他会做饭的那个
But only because he's the one who knows how to cook,
我喜欢西班牙肉菜饭
and I like a good fucking paella.
然后我要请她来吃饭
Then I asked her to dinner,
我们都觉得不公开比较明智
and we both just thought it was smarter to keep it private.
听着 我是主动方 我是那个变♥态♥行了吧
Look, I hit on him. I'm the creep here.
我没说过你俩谁是变♥态♥
I never said either of you were creeps.
但你有暗示 不是吗
But that's the implication, isn't it?
暗示是他哄骗我才喜欢上的他
That he has to have been tricking me into liking him
因为他的职权特质
because of the very nature of his professional position of power.
我们考虑过很多次把关系公开
We've thought many, many times about coming forward and...
然而直到被召唤到这里才公开
And yet only when summoned did you actually come...
没错 你可以选择因此揭发我们
Right. And you could choose to indict us for that.
也可以把我们的关系
And you could choose to compare the nature of our relationship
和米奇·凯斯勒的卑鄙行为相类比
with the despicable acts committed by Mitch Kessler.
你要明白 希拉
You have to understand something, Sheila.
我们正是出于害怕被认为如此才保密的
That was the very fear that motivated us to stay silent.
弗洛雷斯先生可曾有过
Has Mr. Flores ever asked
要求你做感到不舒服的事
you to do things you're uncomfortable with?
没有
No.
从来没有
Never?
他让我到这里来
Well, I suppose he asked me to come here,
我现在不舒服了 这算吗
and now I feel uncomfortable.
听着 你在这做的事是很高尚的
Look, the work you do here in this room is noble.
我很感激所有的尖锐的问题 真的
Okay? And I appreciate all of the tough questions, I do.
但我和克莱尔希望
But Claire and I hope that
我们可以作为一种代表
we can represent a new way to navigate
来为这种职场恋情发声
this kind of a workplace relationship.
你认为你和弗洛雷斯先生的关系是认真的吗
Would you consider your relationship with Mr. Flores serious?
这有什么关系
Why is that relevant?
因为我们的工作就是要
Because it's our job to examine
考察你们两个是否
whether the two of you
适合在同一环境中继续工作
working in the same environment is sustainable.
-你是说我有可能被开除吗 -只是
- Are you saying I could be fired? - Well, it's just...
但是却不会开除天气播报员
But you're not going to fire the fucking weatherman.
克莱尔 我并没说要开除任何人
Claire, I'm not saying that anything's gonna happen to anyone.
我真的不想待在这里了
I really don't want to be here.
来这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
你需要休息一下吗
Do you need a minute?
不 我需要离开这个该死的房♥间
No, I need to get out of this fucking room.
克莱尔 问这些问题是我们的职责
Claire, it's our responsibility to ask these questions.
我觉得我至少还应留有一丁点隐私
And I feel like I'm still entitled to a shred of privacy.
你选择过来的
You chose to come here.
我什么都没选择
I didn't choose anything.
克莱尔
Claire?
怎么了
What?
你需要帮忙从这段关系中解脱吗
Do you need help getting out of this relationship?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-天呐 你还好吗 -我不确定
- Oh, my God. You okay? - I'm not sure.
-他们能怎么样 -杨科 小心点
- What can they do? What can... - Yanko! Careful.
-我知道 -有人
- I know. - People.
我知道 我知道 我只是
I know, I know. I'm just...
只是觉得松了口气
I'm so relieved.
我觉得我俩不会有事的
I think we might be okay.
你的谈话怎么样
How was it for you?
-很难讲在那种 -你们好啊
- Hard to describe in a... - Hi.
晚安 杨科
Good night, Yanko.
一个小时后我会把
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表