剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Okay, "Climate change."
-你是认真的 -是的 非常认真 行了吧
- You are serious. - I am. I'm dead serious. All right?
不要锁门 好吗
No locked doors, okay?
你知道那样对你的影响多不好
You know how bad that would look with you...
我们不能只是私下谈话吗
Couldn't we be having a private conversation?
-拜托 -我需要职业建议什么的
- Come on. - You know, I need advice about my career.
那也不需要锁门
You don't need a locked door for that.
只有一件事需要锁着门做
You don't need a locked door except for one thing.
你知道我俩跟那谁的情况不一样 对吗
You know you and I are something different from... right?
我知道 你也知道
Ok I know that, and you know that.
但别人不知道
Nobody else would know that.
我们必须非常小心
Come on, we have to be so fucking careful.
或者现在就去人事那 告诉他们
Or we go to HR right now and just tell 'em.
那也太羞耻了
Well, that would be mortifying.
看着像什么呢
I mean, what would it look like?
你是指
You mean
我跟一个年龄比我小一半的私人助理
that I'm having a serious relationship
谈恋爱这回事吗
with a woman half my age who is the PA?
你觉得看起来不光彩吗
You think that might seem bad?
你在暗示什么
What are you saying?
-早上好啊 -早啊
- Hey. What's up? Good morning. - Morning.
-你有空吗 -当然 请进
- You ready for me? - Yeah, of course. Come on in.
请坐
Come on and get...
-谢谢 那个放在桌上就好 -好的
- Thank you. You can leave that here. - Oh, yeah.
-当然 -谢谢你查的火山信息
- Of course. - Thanks for researching the volcano info.
我很感激
I really appreciate that.
没事 要是还有什么需要查的
Yeah, cool. Let me know if anything else erupts
告诉我就好了
that you need me to do research on.
-一定会的 -好的
- Will do. You got it. - Good.
但更重要的 也是最重要的是
But more importantly, and most importantly,
我们想保证工作环境的安全
we want to ensure a safe working environment
这是为了每个《早间新闻》的员工好
for everyone who works on The Morning Show.
我们眼皮子底下发生的事都没人知道
No one here knew what was going on right under our noses.
接下来的几周会很艰难
The next few weeks are gonna be rough.
我们必须分清主次
We are clearly in triage.
要在审查前稳定下来 那是
We need to be stabilized by the time sweeps start. That's in...
-三周后 -对
- Three weeks. - Right.
实不相瞒 我们现在的处境很不利
I won't lie to you, we are in a bad place.
工作 节目
Jobs, the show,
电视台都岌岌可危
the network itself literally hang in the balance.
-才没有 -这些《美国日间秀》的人
- It's not, though. - These guys, Your Day, America...
收视率跟我们相当接近了
Dangerously close to us in the ratings.
这不是好玩的事 这意味着广♥告♥费
And that isn't bullshit, that is ad money.
养活电视台 给你们发工资
Ad money that supports this network, supports your jobs...
养活你们家人的广♥告♥费
supports your families.
我们电视台要不间断工作
We're gonna be working round the clock
来找到美国的新家庭
at the network to find America's new family,
同时 我希望
and I expect all and
你们每个人都全力投入
everything from each one of you in the meantime.
好极了 谢谢你 弗雷德
Great, thank you so much, Fred.
大家各就各位吧
All right, everybody, let's get to it.
她的协议谈得怎么样了
Where are we with her deal?
她坚持要搭档决定权 但我们会处理好的
She's holding on cohost approval. But we're handling it.
天啊 她真是痴心妄想
Jesus. She's delusional.
好了 开始物色人选
All right. Start putting together a list of names,
找暂时能跟爱丽克丝一起主持的人
men who can sit next to Alex for now
他还要能在她离开后跟更年轻的人一起合作
and also work with someone younger once she's gone.
要不也找几个女主持备选 以免消息泄漏
Maybe a couple of women too, for optics in case it leaks.
早就想到了
Couple of days ahead of you.
人已经在找了 还有别的事吗
The list is already in progress. Anything else?
派你来新闻部的时候
You know, when you were assigned the news division,
我们还不知道会碰到电视台历史上最大的危机
we didn't know we would be facing the biggest crisis in our history.
有的人会说你们应该预料到的
Some people would say maybe you should have.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你在这里刚刚起步
The fact that you just started here
你的筹码没你想的那么大
doesn't give you the leverage you think.
我不是想找什么筹码 弗雷德
I'm not looking for leverage, Fred,
我只是在说显而易见的事
I'm just stating the obvious.
要是我们早知道就好了
It would have been better if we knew,
本可以阻止一切
so we could have stopped it.
但我们不知道 不是吗
But we didn't know. Right?
是的
Right.
-妈的 -我有个好消息
- Fucker. - Hey, I got something good.
是吗 怎么了
Yeah? What's up?
我搞到内部消息了
I got some insider info.
《美国日间秀》下周预定了米奇的一个受害者
YDA booked one of Mitch's victims for next week.
-谁 -阿什丽·布朗
- Who? - Ashley Brown.
音控室的阿什丽吗 天啊 好久不见了
Ashley in sound tech? Jesus, it's been a while.
你觉得在发生那样的事情之后还能把她争取回来吗
You think you can get her back here after all that?
我要全力以赴
I'm gonna pull out all the stops.
我知道这对我们很重要
I know this is huge for us.
你不知道我为了搞到这点消息已经做了什么
You have no idea what I already did to get this info.
还是别说了吧 我真的不想
You know what? Please don't tell me that. I really don't want...
好吧 我是在幸运饼干里找到的
Okay, fine. I found it in a fortune cookie.
抱歉 你说得对 这很重要
Sorry. You're right. This is obviously huge.
咱们有无数个理由需要去阻止《美国日间秀》
YDA can't be booking one of our victims
不碰我们的受害者
for a million fucking reasons.
尽你所能吧
Do whatever you have to do.
没问题
I'm on it, boss.
-雷娜 -什么事
- Rena. - Yes?
今天的日程在哪
Where is today's schedule?
我在找
I'm looking for it...
你说这张写了"今日日程"的纸吗
You mean this one that says "Today's schedule"?
-是的 谢谢您嘞 -不客气
- Yes. Fuck you very much. - No problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
"七点" 为什么要放在七点
"Seven..." Why are we doing this in sev...
雷娜 能打给米娅吗
Rena, can you get Mia?
只有七分钟了
Only seven fucking minutes to do this...
你怎么样
Hey, how you hanging in there?
压力太大 我感觉不到自己的身体了
Um, I can't feel my body I'm so stressed out.
我现在就是个漂浮的大脑 拿着个手♥机♥
I'm like a brain floating in space with a phone in my hand.
听起来还不错
That sounds about right.
听着 我希望你今天能见布莱德丽·杰克逊
Listen,I want you to meet Bradley Jackson today.
等等 昨天被采访的那个布莱德丽·杰克逊
Wait. Bradley Jackson who did the show yesterday?
见她干嘛
What the hell for?
我们要培养一些新人 试一些不一样的事
We're gonna be grooming some new people, trying different things.
从培养新人开始挺不错
It is a good time to start grooming some new people,
我觉得她会是一个很好的通讯记者
and I think she'd be a good correspondent, possibly.
是 不不 我知道
Yeah. No, I understand
培养新人是一个很好的事情 但是
it's always good to be grooming people, but...
现在吗
I mean, right now?
而且你也看到她走红的视频了 对吧
Plus, you saw her viral video,right?
我的意思是 一个通讯记者 我不觉得
I mean, a correspondent? I don't...
我确实看了
I did see it.
我看到了 其他五百万的人也看到了
I saw it, and so did five million other people,
因为这视频太有意思了
because it was incredibly fucking entertaining.
而且她与爱丽克丝·利维对话旗鼓相当
She also went toe-to-toe with Alex Levy.
做到这点可不容易
Not easy to do.
我们需要放开我们的心态 齐普
We need to open our minds, Chipper.
来吧 今时不同往日
Come on. What's worked in the past isn't working now.
我给她设了九点半的面试
My office set it for 9:30.
告诉我结果如何
Let me know how it goes.
-很好 -好的
- Great. - Good.
喂
Yep.
不行
No.
驳回
Push back.
不能有搭档决定权
No coanchor approval.
这绝不可能
It's never gonna happen.
不 我们还在按照计划进行
No. We're still on schedule.
我开车去接你的美甲师
I'm gonna get your car to take you for your mani-pedi.
-好的 -你喜欢朱莉 对吗
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表