剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
美国人♥民♥喜欢我
America loves me.
因此 我拥有全美的人
And therefore, I own America.
这个道理很简单
It seems pretty fucking simple,
但你们却那么容易忘记
but so easy for you guys to forget.
你居然是在替自己开脱吗
Are you actually trying to justify your action...
好好听我说话
You're not listening!
我不需要为自己开脱
I don't need to justify anything.
你们都深信不疑
You all are so convinced
觉得自己比天王老子还有权势
that you are the rightful owner of all of the power
你们从来没想过
that it doesn't even occur to you
还有其他人能呼风唤雨
that someone else could be in the driver's seat.
所以
And so,
我们必须在你膨胀的男性自负上小心翼翼
we have to just gingerly step around your male egos
以免不小心戳破了这珍贵的小泡泡
in order to not burst this precious little bubble.
现在没想到吧
Well, surprise!
老娘戳破了
I'm bursting it.
以后的事 我说了算
We are doing this my way.
因为 坦白说
Because, frankly,
我纵容你们这些蠢货乱搞很久了
I've let you bozos handle this long enough.
没想到我不是来道歉的吧
Not the apology you were expecting?
要不要坐一下
Wanna take a seat?
这是邀请还是命令
Is that an invitation or a command?
你好像有点生气哎
You sound a little pissed off.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don't like surprises.
别吧
Oh, come on.
这个惊喜挺惊艳的啊
That was a pretty good surprise.
并不是 别把话题扯到我身上来
No. You don't get to make this about me.
你随手就扔了个炸♥弹♥ 我都不知道为什么
You dropped a bomb, and I don't know why.
也许你想炸掉你自己的人生
Maybe you're trying to blow up your life.
可能你很愤怒 我也理解
Maybe you were angry, which I get,
但你没有权利玩弄我
but you don't have the right to fuck with me.
怎么就玩弄你了
Fuck with you? How?
给你全世界都垂涎的主播工作算玩弄你
By offering you the most coveted anchor job in the world?
我要你的工作
I don't want your job.
亲爱的 别胡扯了
Oh, honey, bullshit.
你也太自以为是了吧
You are so cocky.
你真觉得我就这么同意吗
You just think I'm gonna do this?
我确定你会同意的
I know you're going to do this.
我可没签合同
I don't have a contract.
那更好
Well, great.
你现在可以随便讨价还价了
I just put you in a great spot to negotiate.
这工作是你的
This job is yours.
我敞开双臂欢迎着你
I'm welcoming you with open arms.
我可给你提供了你可能拥有的
I'm giving you the biggest news platform
最大的新闻平台
you could ever have.
如果你是一名真正的记者
If you're a true journalist,
你不会拒绝的
you don't say no to this.
这可算不上真正意义的新闻工作
I'm not sure this is considered true journalism.
那敢问您采访过几位现任或前任总统
And how many current or former presidents have you interviewed?
这工作需要积极的正能量
This job requires a certain kind of positivity.
我并不是一个充沛的人
I'm not a perky person.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我又不希望咱俩一样
I don't want us to be the same.
我不是在找顶替我的人
I'm not looking to groom my replacement.
我需要的是一个搭档
I want a partner.
你真的需要吗
Do you?
还是你只想要一个对你感恩戴德的人
Or do you want somebody who's beholden to you?
一个你从黑暗中拯救出来的
Somebody who's grateful
对你感激涕零的喽啰
that you plucked them from obscurity?
如果这是你想要的
Because if that's what you're hoping for,
那你得到的买♥♥家秀可能就要失望了
I will give you serious buyer's remorse.
你以为你很了解我
You are convinced that you know me.
我向你保证你低估了我
I can guarantee that you are underestimating me.
我已经受够了被低估的日子
And I am really fucking over people doing that.
我希望你明早七点到这里
I want you here at 7:00 a.M. Tomorrow.
我建议你早上五点起床 周日要四点
I suggest that you get up at 5:00. 4:00 on Sunday.
开始让你自己适应这一切吧
Start getting yourself conditioned.
-爱丽克丝 -怎么了
- Alex... - Mm-hmm?
我不喜欢被人利用
I don't like being used.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你就不能
Could you just try, like,
把握一下局势给你的机会吗
taking advantage of the situation presented?
这事你不是挺喜欢干的吗
That sounds like something you might enjoy.
加油
Come on.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我们今天要深入很多细节
We're gonna hit up a lot of the nitty-gritty today,
因为做一名早间新闻主播
because being a morning show anchor is the hardest job
在电视界是最难搞的工作
on television bar none.
我们接下来要见化妆师
So, we're gonna meet with makeup,
服装师 要做一些上镜测试
wardrobe, we'll do some screen tests.
-好的 -要见市场 宣传 研究员
- Okay. - Meet with marketing, publicity, research,
我们要开始练习过渡期
we're gonna drill transitions.
听着 另一件事是
Look, the other thing is that,
我只是报信的不要怪我哈
and don't shoot the messenger,
节目里的大部分内容都会被提前备词
the show will be heavily scripted.
"大部分"是多大部分
What do you mean by "Heavily"?
就是你完全对着稿子念就行了
Completely. It's gonna be completely scripted.
我可不是初中生
Okay, no, I'm not a novice.
我不想完全对着稿子来
I don't like things to be overtly scripted.
某种程度上会削弱真实的部分
It sort of eliminates any possibility of something truthful happening.
此外 我有时候还习惯于脱稿
Plus, I have a habit of going off-script sometimes.
"草草·杰克逊"
Two-Fucks Jackson.
你们对我的研究开始了啊
Well, I see the research has finally begun.
我可以把它解释为一次合理的宣泄
I can relate to a good self-sabotage,
但这绝不允许出现在早间新闻的节目上
but it cannot happen on The Morning Show.
好吧 米娅 听着
Okay, Mia, listen.
我明白你们都很激动 希望这次能成功
I get that you're excited and y'all want this to work out.
我只是不想
I just don't know
被强迫在全国电视台上出境
how I feel about being forced onto national television
然后还出丑
just to make an ass of myself.
我希望今天在这里能澄清
I wanna be clear, by showing up today,
我并没有同意
I'm not agreeing to this,
也不会签合同的 好吗
and I'm not signing a contract, okay?
一步一步来 可以吗
Baby steps, okay?
你知道谁才是最激动的吗
You know who's the most excited?
-谁 -爱丽克丝
- Who? - Alex.
真的
Seriously.
她会指导你渡过整个周末的
She's gonna be shepherding you through this entire weekend,
跟我一起 当然
along with me, of course.
明白没 她在这件事上肯定会很强势的
Okay? She really wants to take a firm hand in this.
-她真的很在意 -是吗
- She really cares. - She does?
绝对的 这整个周末都是围绕着你
Absolutely. This whole weekend is about you.
要了解布莱德丽·杰克逊
Getting to know Bradley Jackson,
你是谁 对你来说什么是重要的
who you are, what's important to you.
真的 你觉得我能定义我自己
Really? You think I can define myself?
当然
Absolutely.
这会很好玩的
This is gonna be fun.
等着瞧吧
Watch.
迫不及待呢
Can't wait.
谢谢大家
You guys, thank you.
感谢 但是 不行
Thank you, but no.
绝对不行
Fucking no.
我知道你累了
I know you're tired,
我也知道你现在肯定恨死我了
and I know you hate me right now,
但我他妈不在乎
but I really don't give a shit.
我们现在连爱丽克丝都不认识了
All we have to do is figure out
但起码要先搞清楚布莱德丽·杰克逊是谁
who Bradley Jackson is next to Alex Levy.
你会给这样的大富婆安排怎么样的搭档
Who do you partner with a 24-karat bitch?
这很搞笑 不要
That's actually really funny. Don't...
早上好
Good morning.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表