剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我认识这的老板
Okay, and I know the owner,
他保证没人来打扰我们
and he assured me they won't let anybody bother us.
-好 -好 我们能进了吗
- Great. - Okay. All right, shall we? Okay.
对不起 我 我天 这地方太他妈吓人了
Sorry, I... Oh, God, this place is fucking intimate.
我们能等会吗
Can we just take a second?
我心跳加速
My heart is racing.
可以 没事 不着急
Yeah, sure. There's no rush.
没事 他们会给我们保留座位 你还好吗
No, they'll hold our table. It's fine. You okay?
-对不起 -没事 不用一直道歉
- Sorry. - It's okay. Stop apologizing.
-我没事 -好
- It's all right. - Okay.
对不起 靠
Sorry. Oh, fuck.
怎么了
All right, what's going on?
我只是有点小心脏病
I'm just having a minor heart attack.
好 调整呼吸
Okay. Just breathe.
你能告诉我到底怎么了吗
Okay, will you tell me what's actually happening?
我本来以为这样挺好的
I thought this would be fine.
是个很好的开端
It would be a good first step.
但是 我觉得太突然了
But it... all of a sudden, it feels like a lot.
那我们就不在这吃
You know what. Let's ditch this.
我们去吃你喜欢的汉堡
Let's go get you a burger.
-杨科 -我知道住♥宅♥区有一个特别好的地
- Yanko. - No, I know an amazing place uptown.
本地最好吃的汉堡 可以吗
Okay. The best burger...in the city, okay?
那要比这吵很多 当然也不那么浪漫
And it's much louder than this and way less romantic.
闻着像被人吐了一地啤酒
I mean it smells like someone spilled beer all over the floor.
完美的首次约会
Perfect first date.
走吧 我们去那
Come on. Let's just go.
我想像你一样 如释重负 兴高采烈 但
I want to feel relieved and excited like you, but
我就是不行
I just don't.
好吧 没关系 我们能解决的
Okay, all right, but we can work through it.
因为我知道 你现在的感觉
Okay, 'cause everything you're feeling right now,
迟早会化解的
I know is gonna go away in time.
或许吧 但是
Maybe it will, but
等待幻想中的事情变成现实
the idea of waiting for some imaginary day in the future,
太难了 我
it's too much. I...
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
我没办法面对那些知情的同事
I can't live knowing that our coworkers know about us.
这让我感觉很不自在
It makes me feel outside of myself.
没人懂 我们为什么在一起
No one will understand why we're together,
我得和大家解释
and I have to justify it...
-你让我很尴尬 -我没有
- You're embarrassed of me. - No.
-你有 -我没有 我没想让你尴尬
- You are. - No, I'm not. I'm not embarrassed of you.
不是这样的 我只是想突破一下
That's not it. I'm just starting out.
我不希望被另一半束缚
I don't want to be defined by who I'm dating.
但是 你可以一直做你自己 克莱尔
But you will always define yourself, Claire.
你知道的
You know that.
这都是华丽 乐观 单纯的鬼话 杨科
It's a beautiful, optimistic and very naive statement, Yanko.
那要是我们不管别人呢
But what if we just said fuck those people?
我认真的 不理那些
I mean, seriously, just fuck everybody
不理解我们的人
who doesn't understand us.
就你跟我
It's just you and me.
我们俩才是最重要的
I mean, that's what matters.
我不行 我不可以
I can't. I can't do that.
你知道吗 我之前跟你地下情 很开心
You know, I was in this beautiful dark room with you,and...
每一秒我都享受
I loved every minute of it.
但见光之后
Then the lights came on,
我再也没有这种感觉了
and it's like I don't feel the same way anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真不是故意这样的 我
I really don't wanna do this. I...
挺难受的 但是
It really hurts, but...
我不能骗你
I can't lie to you.
好啦 我懂了
It's okay. I understand.
不 奈特 我不担心曝光
No, Nate, I'm not worried about my exposure.
我在乎的是抚养权
I'm worried about this custody thing.
好 那就把这破房♥给她
Well, just give her the fuckin' house.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我想要一些证据
Yeah, I just want something in
证明我有权抚养两个儿子
writing that says that I have access to my boys.
就这样 我的底线
That's it. Bottom line.
我只想得到这个
That's all I want.
就这样吧 我有事
Okay, you know what?
先挂了 回头再联♥系♥
I gotta go. I'll call you later.
麻烦把这事办成
Just please make this happen.
来了 你好
Well, hello.
请进
Come on in.
我猜
I am gonna guess that
你不是因为外卖♥♥而生气吧
you are not in the mood for some takeout.
聊聊 跟我有关
A chat? Catch me up on things?
我不会让这件事出现的
That's not gonna happen.
布莱德丽不会采访你
Bradley's not gonna interview you.
好吧 我没听她说过呀 所以
Okay. Well, I haven't heard that from her. So...
你已经没有信誉
Your credibility's gone.
没有同伙了
You have no allies left.
你之后不可能跟着弗雷德和电视台了
You're not going after Fred and the network.
你该打道回府了
It's time for you to go home.
该离开我和我的节目了
It's time for you to leave me and my show alone.
你的节目
Your show?
这都跟你没关系 爱丽克丝
Well, this isn't really about you, Alex.
-怎么说 -我在为我的生活打拼
- How's that? -I am fighting for my life.
你过得挺好的 你的职业生涯也不错
Your life's gonna be fine, your career too.
你能 你不能保证
You can... you cannot guarantee that.
其实 我可以
Actually, I can.
这个社会
The world is not ready to
不会追究女性同伙的责任
hold women accountable for their complicity.
即使是主犯
Even the ones in power.
我合谋
My complicity?
我天 不是吧
Oh, God. Really?
你真的要一直假装
Are you really gonna keep pretending
你什么都不知道吗
that you didn't know what was going on?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-醒醒吧 -我的天
- Oh, man! - My God.
我们他妈就不能像个成年人吗
Could we just act like fucking grown-ups
就这一次
and just level with each other for once?
-诚实一次 -诚实什么
-Let's just be honest for once. -Honest about what?
不是吧你
Are you...
你敢看着我的眼睛说
You actually gonna look me in the eye
你没参与吗
and say that you didn't participate?
怎么参与
Participate how?
行吧 爱装就装吧
Okay, I guess we're still pretending.
难道我记错了
Or I'm misremembering it.
你没对那些女人翻白眼吗
You didn't roll your eyes at these women?
你没嘲笑她们不择手段
You didn't make jokes at their expense?
我撇干净她们之后
You didn't mock their
你难道没嘲笑她们孤注一掷的行为
sometimes desperate behavior when I moved on?
上了她们的人是我 但残忍♥的可是你
Oh, I may have fucked 'em, but you were very cruel.
说话伤人
And words matter.
我不会针对你的
Look, I'm not coming for you.
到最后
At the end of the day,
我会一直支持你 永远
I will always have your back. I always will.
但拜托你不要感情用事
But this could be advantageous to both of us,
这样对我俩都有好处
if you just remove the emotion from it.
没有人 处在我这个境地还愿意接受采访
Very few men in my situation have been willing to talk.
多少人会旁观 这会成为标志性的一刻
People are gonna watch. It could be an iconic moment.
这能提升你和节目的地位 布莱德丽明白这一点
It could elevate you and the show. Bradley sees that.
你不能撇开我
You cannot compartmentalize me.
你不能把你的幸福建立在我的痛苦之上
You can't separate my pain from what you want.
你要明白
You need to understand that
你在做的事 很伤我
what you're trying to do is breaking my heart.
这是我全部的生活 我留下的遗产
It's my whole life. My legacy.
你不能要求我 不去为之一搏
You can't ask me to not fight for that.
我可以 我就要 我就要让你这样做
I can, and I am. I'm asking. I'm asking.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表