剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
So glad you could join us.
接下来是今早的头条新闻
And here's our top stories for this morning.
请进
Yeah.
-你这会儿方便吗 -可以 进来吧
- Is now a good time? - Hey. Yeah. Come on in.
出什么事了吗
Is anything wrong?
-没有 坐一下吗 -好
- No. Do you wanna have a seat? - Sure.
我想跟你聊点事
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
什么事
What?
我正在准备采访...
So, I'm working on an interview...
米奇
with Mitch.
关于电视台内部的文化氛围
And it's about the culture at this network that...
导致他的不当性行为一直以来都没有曝光
allowed his sexual misconduct to go unaddressed for so long.
等等
Wait.
你是说这个采访是在这档节目上
You mean this interview is happening on this show?
你来采访
You're doing it?
首先
Well, first of all,
你不同意的话 我们什么都不会做
none of this is happening without your consent.
这点希望你能明白
I want you to know that.
而你现在要采访米奇
And now you're talking to Mitch.
没错
Yes.
你们所有人要背着我来谈论我的事
And you're all having conversations about me behind my back?
不 不是我们所有人
No. It is not all of us.
只有我
It's only me.
你不能提到我的名字
You can't use my name.
我会确保你以匿名的身份出现
Well, I would make sure that you were kept anonymous.
肯定出了什么事
Something's happening.
先是米奇来找我
First, Mitch comes to me.
接着玛吉·布莱娜竟然有了我的电♥话♥
Then Maggie Brener magically got my number...
-什么 -还想和我聊聊
- What? - And wants to talk to me.
然后UBA365节目的人
And someone from UBA 365
突然邀请我去洛杉矶工作
all of a sudden is offering me a job in LA.
我能跟你实话实说吗
Can I tell you the truth?
我要离开这个鬼地方
I'd like to get the fuck out of here,
把这些通通抛开
leave all this behind me.
慢着 UBA主动要给你调职
Wait. UBA is offering to move you
然后提拔你 去他大爷的
and promote you? Holy shit!
是的 我就是说 现在我处在风口浪尖上
Yes! I'm telling you, there's a hurricane swirling around me,
我却不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
为什么是现在
Why now?
但我不喜欢这样 也不想要这样
But I don't like it, and I don't want it.
一点都不想
I don't want any part of it.
听我说 汉娜 我明白
Look. Hannah, I understand.
换做是我也会有这种感觉
I would feel the exact same way.
但UBA这是想要封你的口
But UBA is trying to silence you here.
而我们有机会改变这局面
And we have the opportunity to change that.
你知道吗 这不是老娘的工作范畴
You know what? That's not my fucking job.
我的人生不是按你的时间为你服务的工具
My life is not a tool to service your agenda on your schedule.
也许你不介意在背后捅人一刀
Maybe you're comfortable stabbing people in the back,
但我不想
but I'm not.
我他妈就想安稳度日
I just wanna fucking live my life.
不想为了你的事业听话卖♥♥笑
I don't wanna be the poster child for your cause.
这种破事别来找我
Leave me out of it.
查理·布莱克办公室
Charlie Black's office.
弗雷德想在下午四点见齐普
Fred wants to meet Chip at 4:00 p.m.
他四点有安排了
He's got something at 4:00.
能换个时间吗
Can we do it another time?
雷娜 我认为弗雷德见面
Rena, I think what Fred wants to meet about
就是为了让他不再管这些事
is going to be clearing up his schedule.
对不起
I'm sorry.
得了吧 齐普 没那么糟糕
Come on, Chip. It wasn't that bad.
真的吗 你觉得你这还不够粗心吗
Really? You think that wasn't sloppy?
那我们真是有大♥麻♥烦了 好吗
Then we got a real fucking problem. Okay?
因为也就这次我没注意到 下次我肯定会的
'Cause I'm gonna notice this shit when this happens next time.
其他人也都会的
And everybody else is gonna notice,
我们节目不能沦落为那种
and we are not gonna be the fucking
不走心的节目
sloppy show.
谁他妈把我咖啡拿走了
And who the fuck took my coffee?
还有 你在这晃悠什么
And why are you hovering?
干什么 你想 怎么了
What? What do you...what?
四点要去见弗雷德
Meeting at 4:00 with Fred.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
因此 我希望掐死这种粗心的苗头
So, I wanna nip it in the bud...
因为你们都是我的人 而且我
because you guys are my guys, and I...
你们都是我背后的英雄
You're my unsung heroes,
一直让你们默默在幕后是我的错
and that is my fault that you are unsung,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry about that,
但是我不是一个爱赞扬的人
but I am not a fucking singer.
而且这
And it
这不代表你们不是自己人
it doesn't mean that you're not my guys.
你们明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
今天就当是你们状态不好了
Let's say it was an off day.
知道吗
You know?
因为我知道你们不是马虎的人
'Cause you guys aren't sloppy.
我说的就是你 里奇
And I'm looking at you, Rich.
你肯定知道
I know that you know that
"紧张"里的H不是S[换成S后是"娘炮"意]
the word "Pushy" Has an H in it and not two S's.
因此 下一次
So, next time,
请你注意提词器别拼错了
on the teleprompter, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起我朝你们发火了
I'm sorry I yelled.
我其实
I was
内心是在狂笑呢
laughing on the inside.
问题是 伙计们
The thing is, guys...
你们懂的
Well, you got this.
你们都是我的人
You know? You're my guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
汉娜·肖恩菲尔德: 我又想了想 咱们聊聊吧
那么 你怎么改变主意了
So, what made you change your mind?
内疚
Guilt,
可能是吧
I guess.
想了想和我相同经历的其他人
Thinking of other people in my position.
我很感谢你
Well, I appreciate it.
介意我录音吗
Do you mind if I record this?
我只会自己听
It's only for me.
应该可以吧
I guess.
好了
Okay.
那么 你到底想知道些什么
So, what do you wanna know, exactly?
那 我们先说
Well, let's start with
你和米奇的故事 以及后来的事
your experience with Mitch and the aftermath.
他们当时要去拉斯维加斯拍摄
When the Vegas shootings happened,
我当时就在摄影棚
I was at the studio while
他们开始安排队伍去进行报道
they started putting the team together to go cover it.
齐普说让我去
Chip told me to go.
我当时只是初级嘉宾邀约员
I was a junior booker at that point.
我很激动
I was thrilled.
任务很难
It was hard.
新闻很残酷 很难消化
Tough thing to be in the middle of.
我当时内心很压抑
I was getting in a very dark place,
所以去了商业区走走
so I went for a walk on the strip.
我碰到了米奇
I ran into Mitch.
他很友善
He was kind,
还为我加油打气
and he cheered me up.
我们
We
一边走 一边聊天
walked and talked a while.
那种感觉
It felt very
非常的舒服
comfortable and
而且似曾相识
familiar.
并且
And
让我意乱情迷
it actually distracted me,
我感觉自己很特别
'cause I felt really special
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表