剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
And dogs were just barking everywhere.
那时我才想到
And that's when I realized,
有很多像我老婆和女儿一样的人
man, there was a lot of people like my wife and my daughter
他们在工作 在学校
who were at work and at school.
于是我就开车绕着街区
So I just started driving around the neighborhood
挨家挨户地检查
and checking all these different yards
寻找那些被留下的狗
and finding all these dogs that got left behind.
嘿 格雷格 去聊聊狗
Hey, Greg, let's move on to the strays now.
好的 聊聊狗吧
Okay, and now the strays.
好的
Yes. Okay.
蒂姆 你今天救了四只狗
So, Tim, we have four of the dogs here today that you've rescued.
和我们聊聊这些大家伙们吧
Let's... tell us a little bit about these big guys.
好吧 很不幸 这些家伙的家
Okay, so these guys are from a family who,
都被大火烧毁了
sadly, their home burnt down.
我知道没人喜欢孤单
I know that nobody likes feeling alone, you know?
所以 如果有人饱受病痛
So, if someone out there is suffering
或者郁郁不堪 或者需要一个家
or in emotional pain, or needs a family,
他们也许会想收养这里某一只小天使
they might want to adopt one of these little angels.
我想给你一个家
I wanna give you a home.
格雷格 这他妈怎么回事
Greg, what the fuck is happening right now?
她要失控了
She's about to lose it.
看来这一只已经有家了
It looks like this one might have found a home already.
对吗 爱丽克丝
Isn't that right, Alex?
今天一切都太让人触动了
It's just so emotional, everything today.
你做得真的很棒
What you're doing, it's just... it's beautiful.
我们会一起挺过去的
We're gonna get through this together.
上帝会帮助我们
And God is gonna help us.
唐尼 别再给爱丽克丝特写了
Donny, no more close-ups on Alex.
-去拍布莱德丽 停她那儿 -把她的麦闭了
- Go right to Bradley. Stay on her. - Cut her mike.
说结束词 现在就说
Wrap it up, now. Wrap it.
如果您对这里的狗狗有兴趣 想收养
If you're interested in adopting one of these incredible dogs,
可以在我们的网站查找相关信息
you can find all of that info on our website.
当然 除非爱丽克丝抢先一步
Unless Alex beats you to it, of course.
这里是《早间新闻》 想知道更多
Stay with us for more special coverage
有关亨特利峡谷火灾的新闻
of the Huntley Canyon Fire,
请锁定我们
here on The Morning Show.
好了 结束了 结束了
Okay, and we're clear. We're clear. Clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
我出去一下
Uh... Excuse me.
她没事吧
She doing okay?
-表现不错 谢谢 -我能...
- That was great, okay? Thank you. - Can I get that...
说好的合影还能拍吗
Can I get that picture with her, or...
-怎么回事 -你得做点什么
- What's going on? - You gotta do something.
-她要休息五分钟 -不可能
- She just needs five minutes. - I don't have five minutes!
-她在哪 -她在房♥车里 天哪
- Where is she? - She's in the trailer. Jesus.
爱丽克丝 开门
Alex, open the door.
她八分钟后就必须到镜头前
I literally need her on camera in, like, eight minutes.
我没事 怎么了
I'm fine. What is the problem?
你觉得她没事吗
You think she's fine?
她说她没事
She said she was fine.
不 她当然有事了
No, she's not fucking fine.
-我进去 -等等 你确定吗
- I'm going in. - Wait, you're going in there?
对 相信我
Yes, trust me.
我很擅长和崩溃的人沟通
I am very well-versed with people on the verge.
天哪 你怎么回事
Oh, my God, what is wrong with you?
说真的 我不想看到你
Honestly. I don't want you in here.
也不想看到任何人
I don't want anyone in here.
你瞎逞什么能 天哪
What are you trying to prove? Jesus.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Here.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
尽情吐吧
Just let it out.
没事的
It's okay.
来来来
Come here. Come here, come here.
来
Come here.
好了
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
会好好的
You'll be all right.
给
Here.
好了 呼吸 慢慢呼吸
Okay, breathe. Just breathe.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你可以走了 我没事了
You can go now. I'm fine.
你可以走了
You can go now.
好吧 我就在这里待一会儿
All right, I'm just gonna stick around for a minute.
不 不 布莱德丽 拜托
No, no. Bradley, please.
你可以走了 好吗
I want you to leave now. Okay?
你看到我吐了
You got to see that.
也看到我崩溃了
You got to see me break. Whoo-hoo!
看了一出好戏
You got a really great show.
好吗 行了
All right? So, come on.
请出去吧
Please, just go.
你快出去
Please, get out of here!
好 没问题
Okay. All right.
好了 我需要有人待命...
Yeah, I und... I need somebody on standby, so...
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, uh, what's... what's going on?
她在冷静
She's calming down.
给她点时间
Just give her a few minutes
然后把化妆师叫进去
and then send in hair and makeup.
下一段我来播
I'll go cover the next segment.
再往后我也没辙了
Beyond that, I don't know.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Um... Thank you.
嗯 那当然
Yeah. Of course.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
咋回事呀
So. What the hell?
我和杰森要离婚了
Jason and I are, uh, getting a divorce.
天哪 很抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
不 很早之前就有的问题了
No, you know, it's been coming for a really long time.
这些年我们相处一直不融洽
We haven't been in a good place for years.
但...
But just...
因为利兹
It's Lizzy.
那是我的家...
That's my family, and...
我不知道自己还能有什么
I don't know what else I have.
总之 我会处理好
Anyway, I'll handle it
好把对节目的伤害降到最低
so that it doesn't hurt the show any more than it has to.
当然 这肯定会引起轰动
I'm sure there's gonna be some fallout, of course,
但我们是美式家庭嘛
but, you know, we were America's family.
说离就离
Fucking bullshit.
没错 按那里
That's good. Push that.
各路媒体都在胡乱试探
Hey, uh, the press is putting out all kinds of feelers
爱丽克丝今早崩溃的原因
about the Alex meltdown from this morning.
不 别让他们小题大做
No. Do not let them make a big deal out of this.
爱丽克丝·利维今天情绪没有问题
Alex Levy is not having an emotional breakdown.
她只是看到火灾
She is simply moved by the fire
受害者和这些可爱的狗狗 被感动了
and the victims and all the sweet puppy dogs.
-就这么说 -好的 收到
- Stick to that. - Right, copy that.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
嗨 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
该死 齐普
Goddamn it, Chip.
为什么我的地♥产♥管理人和我说
Why the fuck is my property manager
有《早间新闻》的调查员
telling me that there are investigators from TMS
试图采访
trying to interview the hired firefighters
我雇来给我家灭火的消防员
working to save my home?
对 那是布莱德丽明天要做的 一则报道
Yeah, that's a story that, uh, Bradley's doing tomorrow.
我们不知道你的房♥子也在其中
We didn't know one of the locations was your property.
弗雷德 弗雷德 洛基被烧伤了
Fred! Fred, Loki's been burned.
听着 我这一团乱
Look. I'm in hell here.
我的房♥子可能也会被烧毁
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表