剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
弗雷德两天前见了马龙·塔特
Fred had a meeting with Marlon Tate two days ago,
而马龙·塔特
and now Marlon Tate is
明天要和科里·埃里森会面
having a meeting with Cory Ellison tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
确定没事吗
Is it okay?
好吧 听着 这就是正常的会面 好吗
Yeah, it's fi... Look, it's just a fucking meeting, okay?
说实话 他们每年都想找人接替我
They vet people for my job every year, honestly.
这公♥司♥总是喜欢搞这一出
It's a part of the corporate cycle of abuse.
他们觉得这能刺♥激♥你
They think it adrenalizes you, you know?
能激励你
Think it motivates you.
这是他们在阿斯彭
It's some bullshit they learn
从某家该死的公♥司♥那里学到的
in some fucking corporate retreat in Aspen.
上头就是一群白♥痴♥
They're a bunch of fucking morons.
我曾有9档直播节目
I got... I got nine lives.
好吗 现在只剩7档
Okay? I've only used, like, seven of them.
我还没有因为
I haven't even had my, you know,
压力而引发心脏病
stress-induced heart attack yet,
而且... 我...
and... and... and I'm... I'm...
我的时间还没到
My time's not up.
嘿 雷娜
Hey, Rena.
无论发生什么
Um, you know, whatever happens,
你都会没事的
you're gonna be fine.
这点我向你保证 好吗
I'm gonna make sure of it. Okay?
那你们这样多久了
Wow. How long has it been?
偷偷摸摸地 持续了9个月
Nine beautiful, sneaky months.
-慢用 女士们 -谢谢
- Here you are, ladies. - Thank you.
我只希望能按我们的意愿公开 人力的太讨厌了
I just wish we could go public on our own terms. HR's awful.
他们让我觉得 自己既是受害者又是罪犯
They managed to make me feel like both a victim and a criminal.
米奇的事之后 我也能理解他们的警惕
Well, I understand they need to be careful in the wake of Mitch.
对 不 我知道 也同意
Yeah. No, I know. I agree.
我的意思是 杨科不是米奇
I'm just saying that Yanko's not Mitch.
但你和他公开了也觉得不舒服吧
But you don't feel comfortable going public with him?
是不舒服 但不是因为性侵啊
No. No, but not because he's predatory.
而是因为大家都知道他痴迷冰雹的怪癖
Because he's best known for his passionate stance on hail.
听着 除我之外 没人懂他
Look, no one else gets him like I do.
没人理解他
No one would understand.
我觉得很尴尬
I feel... embarrassed.
天哪 和他约会会让我尴尬
Oh, Jesus. I think I'm embarrassed about dating him.
挺好的 那你心里有数了 对吧
Well, great. Then you have your answer, don't you?
没那么简单 汉娜
It's not that easy, Hannah.
我真的非常爱他
I love him... a whole fucking lot.
除了你很尴尬
Except you're embarrassed.
对 因为我担心被指指点点
Yeah, because I'm worried about being judged.
就像你现在说我一样
Kinda like how I feel you're judging me right now.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
听着 我知道你爱他
Look. I know you think you love him,
但到头来
but, at the end of the day,
这只是一时的
it's a transitory chemical
化学反应 不值得你牺牲前程
feeling that's not worth losing your career over.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
听着
Look.
我在洛杉矶看到你俩偷偷摸摸了
I saw you guys together in LA, sneaking around.
就是我因为这个原因
I'm the one who reported you
举报了你们
for exactly this reason.
它在蚕食你
It's hurting you.
一直在蚕食你 这样不好
It will keep hurting you. It's just not good.
-你举报了我们 -迫不得已
- You reported us? - I had to.
你不打算先问问我吗
Well, you didn't think to ask me about it first?
我考虑了 但我怕你
I did, but I was afraid of you
和我说些
feeding me some line about
情啊爱的 让我心软
love that would make me feel empathetic.
这件事必须了断
And it needed to be done.
我的职位比你高
I have a higher-up position at work.
我有责任的
I have a responsibility.
但我们是朋友 对吧
But we're friends. We're friends, right?
你知道什么叫人情对吧
Do you have any idea how human interaction works?
就因为我们是朋友 我才这么做的
I did this because we're friends,
克莱尔 我不想让你变成...
Claire. I don't want you to become...
你这么年轻 前程似锦
You're so young. You have so much potential.
有人会利用这一点
People take advantage of that.
有很多人比起在乎你
There're a lot of men who care
更在乎他们自己的权力
more about their own power than they do about you.
你怎么敢对我和我的感情指手画脚
Okay. How dare you judge me and my relationship.
你怎么敢向人力举报我
And how dare you fucking report me to HR.
听着 你想继续自我
Listen, feel as self-righteous
或者生气都可以 我理解
and mad as you want. I get it.
但这样的事
But things like this,
不只是表面那样的
they aren't just what they seem.
我的意思是 会有很多后果
I'm just saying there are consequences.
你现在不明白自己在做什么
And you can't see what you're doing right now.
我一直在帮你的忙
I was trying to do you a favor.
我不在乎你恨不恨我 真的
I don't care if you hate me. I don't.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我不知道你经历过什么
And I don't know what your experience was,
但显然和我的是两回事
but it's clearly not mine.
你知道吗 谢谢
You know what? Thank you. No,
你真的帮了我一个大忙
you actually did me a huge, huge fucking favor.
你让我意识到了 为什么我爱杨科
You made me realize why I love Yanko.
因为他可能是这个世界上
Because he's probably the only person in this world
唯一懂我的人
who actually understands me,
唯一不会冷眼看我的人
who doesn't fucking judge me.
所以我要走了
So, I'm gonna go and have
去和我爱的男朋友吃晚饭
dinner with my boyfriend right now, who I love,
他才不会背着我耍手段
who'd never blow up my life behind my back.
科里 什么鬼
Cory, what the fuck, man?
我对你就是个玩笑吗
Am I just a... am I a joke to you?
你只是在玩弄我的
You just playing some fucking
命运和感情吗
mind games with my fate and my feelings?
没错 惊喜吧 我有感情 好吗
Yes. Surprise, dude. I got feelings, okay?
我有心 有脑子
I got a heart. I got a brain,
还他妈有巨大的勇气
and I got some fucking lion-sized courage,
你都扔进了垃圾桶
and you threw it in the garbage can.
为什么 因为"碎嘴"马龙·塔特吗
Why? 'Cause of Marlon "Spits-a-Lot" Tate?
他会帮你回归正轨吗
Oh, he's gonna right the ship for you?
那就祝你好运吧 混♥蛋♥
Good luck with that one, motherfucker.
因为那家伙就是个死板的烂货 好吗
'Cause that guy is a humorless piece of fucking shit. Okay?
他会把你和所有观众
And he's gonna bore the shit out of you
都逼疯的
and our entire audience,
去你♥妈♥的♥ 科里
so fuck you, Cory.
奇普 我送你两个词 玛吉·布莱娜
I have two words for you, Chip: Maggie Brener.
她是个很棒的记者 怎么了
Wh... she's a great journalist. What about her?
你和她进展有点快
You moved a little fast with her.
你考虑不周全
You didn't think things through.
现在你脖子都伸出来了
You stuck your neck out.
如果想不掉脑袋
If you wanna save your head,
两个小时后 来我办公室找我
you'll meet me at your office in two hours.
天哪 你真美
God, you're so beautiful.
-谢谢 真棒 -送给你
- Thank you. Oh, cool. - For you. Yeah.
-你看起来也不错 -那当然了
- You don't look so bad yourself. - Oh, no, I don't.
来吧 怎么了 不够浪漫吗
Come on. What do you think? Isn't it romantic?
不错
It's nice.
只有不错吗 我几个月前就想带你来了
Nice? I've wanted to take you here for months.
他们有汉堡吗
Do they have burgers?
我真的很喜欢芝士汉堡
I really feel like a burger with cheese.
他们没有芝士汉堡
No, they don't have cheeseburgers.
但他们的碳烤菲力牛排真的非常棒
But their charcoal-grilled filet mignon is pretty exquisite.
这还可以接受
That sounds acceptable.
好
All right.
没事 他们就是别的客人
No, they're just tourists.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表