剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
My home might burn down.
我还要找个地方安置吉内瓦该死的马
I gotta find somewhere to put Geneva's fucking horses.
别播那该死的报道
Kill the goddamn story.
操
Fuck.
哦 天
Oh, Jesus.
我带来的所有东西都一股烟味
Everything I brought smells like smoke.
对吧 这难道不性感吗
I know. It's sexy, isn't it?
我的天 火 火令你没有心情
Oh, my God. Fires. Fires take it out of you.
我只是需要知道齐普到底想要什么
I just gotta see what Chip wanted,
然后我就会一觉睡过去
then I'm gonna pass out.
-晚安 -安
- Good night. - Night.
我知道你的意思 但这不是我能决定的
I hear you. It's not my decision.
你是制♥作♥人
But you're the producer.
但电台是弗雷德的
But it's Fred's network.
没有什么是我能做的
There's very little I can do here.
这是什么鬼新闻组织
What kind of news organization is this?
实话和你说吧 我他妈也不知道
I don't fucking know, to be honest with you.
我也希望我对此能有个完美的答案 但我
I wish I had a good answer for that. But I...
我知道我他妈就是个恼人的肉中刺 行吗
I know I'm an annoying pain in your ass, okay?
但如果这么说能让你好受点
But if it makes you feel any better,
和我工作的所有人
I've been an annoying pain in the ass
都把我视作肉中刺
to everybody I've ever worked with.
我挑战他们的底线 我只是生来如此
I push. It's just my nature.
而且 我有时候真希望自己不是
And, Jesus, I wish to God sometimes it wasn't.
但我意识到我无法改变自己
But I've realized I can't change it,
我猜我只是
and I guess I just...
我学会了船到桥头自然直
I learned to just lean into the fucking turn.
听着 我明白 好吗
Look, I get it, okay.
你无须向我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
我没在道歉 我只是在解释
I'm not apologizing. I was just explaining it.
我理解 好吗
I understand, okay.
我今天看到你在那屋里
I see you in that room today,
向我介绍那则故事
pitching me that story.
那真♥他♥妈♥是个好故事
It's a fucking good story.
那是个绝妙的故事
It's a great story!
是的 然后我就是那个
It is. And I'm the fucking asshole
不让你播的混♥蛋♥
who has to shut you down.
我曾经也和你一样
And I used to be you.
我曾经也那么做 挑战底线
That's what I used to do. I used to push.
但我现在做的这个位子
But now I'm in this position where
不允许我再去挑战底线
I can't push anymore
因为我必须要主持大局
because I have to hold the middle
以免被拉到另外一边
from being pulled to the other side
还要防止这该死的一切
and keep the whole fucking thing
坠入谷底
from falling down the mountain.
然后有一天你醒来会像是
And then you wake up one day and you're like,
"我曾经也会挑战底线吗
"Did I used to push?
当我是个挑战者的时候
What direction did I push in
我都是如何挑战的"
when I was even a pusher?"
我不知道为什么我一直在说挑战
I don't know why I keep saying pusher right now,
但这真♥他♥妈♥
but it's fucking...
挑明了说吧
Let's just be clear.
你不是在说毒品 对吧
You're not talking about drugs, right?
哦 不 我那时只卖♥♥毒品
Oh, no, I was a drug dealer.
刚刚那番话是我试图告诉你
That's what I was trying to tell you.
身为一个不咋地的人 你还挺好玩的
You're pretty funny for a broken person.
那是你对我说过的最暖心的话
That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
-可不是嘛 -我想把那句刻在我的墓碑上
- Well... - I want that on my tombstone. That's...
风向变了 大伙
Wind's shifted, guys,
我们要收拾东西然后走了
and we need to pack up the site and move.
-立刻 -好的 好的
- Right now. - Okay, okay.
立刻 快快 车在外面等着了
Right now. Come on. Cars are waiting outside.
-嗨 布莱德丽 -嗯
-Hey, Bradley. -Yeah.
如果我们去他妈的弗雷德 直接播这篇报道怎样
What if we said, "Fuck Fred" And ran the story anyway?
你能准时就位吗
Can you be ready in time?
可以啊 当然
Ye... Yeah. Yeah.
-我们干吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
嗨 打扰一下 大伙 先生
Hey. Excuse me, guys. Sir,
你能和我谈一下吗
can you talk to me for just a second?
我来自《早间新闻》
I'm with The Morning Show.
你和你的团队为了拯救这个私有住♥宅♥
How long have you and your team
已经花了多长时间了
been working here to save this private estate?
从昨晚开始一直
Since last night.
你觉得这公平吗
And do you think it's fair
在有钱人可以负担聘请私人消防员
that certain wealthy people can
拯救自己家园的同时
afford private firefighters to save their homes
其他人不得不突破重重难关
while others are forced to brave the elements?
在这没有什么"公平"
There is no "Fair" Here.
人们不顾一切地想要救下他们的家
People are desperate to save their homes.
你无法责怪他们去做自己力所能及的事
You can't blame them for doing what they can.
在来这的路上
On the way here,
我看到一个离这很久的住♥宅♥区
I saw a whole neighborhood very close by
被烧得只剩灰
was burned to the ground.
许多小型住♥宅♥ 那的消防员还没这的多
Small homes, there weren't nearly as many firefighters.
人们在捡拾他们生活的碎片
People picking up the pieces of their lives.
你对此怎么看
What do you think about that?
我希望所有人都有余钱可用来寻求额外的帮助
I wish everybody had extra money to hire extra help.
我们只是在这做着力所能及的事
We're just doing what we can here.
这里是美国 金钱至上
This is America. Money matters.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
来自马利布 我是布莱德丽·杰克逊
From Malibu, I'm Bradley Jackson.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗雷德
Fuck you, Fred.
克莱尔
Claire.
我感觉你离我好远
You felt too far away.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
来了
Coming.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我只 我只是想让你知道
I ju... I just wanted you to know
我知道我今天
that I know that
很情绪化
I've been really erratic today.
行
Okay.
还有 还有一些话
Um, there's... There's more. Um...
然后 我早先
Also, the reason that I lost my
失控的原因是因为
shit earlier is that, um...
我正在办离婚
I'm getting a divorce.
啊
Oh.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 我会挺过去的
It's okay. I'll live.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
不 别 不
No, don't... No.
只是
It's just, uh...
我女儿
my daughter.
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
我知道她会怪我
I know she is gonna blame me,
她会怪我的工作
and she's going to blame my job.
然后
And...
我只是无法忍♥受我女儿
I just can't stand the idea of my daughter...
对我有不好的想法
thinking badly of me.
那是很重的心理负担
That's a lot to carry.
对
Yeah.
好了 晚安
Okay, good night.
爱丽克丝
Alex!
-嗨 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
生活就是一团乱麻 每个人的生活都是
Look, life is messy. Everybody's life is messy
杂乱且复杂
and complicated.
父母和孩子 那是很大的压力
And parents and kids, it's a lot.
然后 我 我妈就是个该死的烂摊子
And, uh, my... my mom is a fucking mess.
对于她一半的时间我都不知该如何是好
I don't know what to do with her half the time.
那可能是因为
And it's probably because...
我爸是个恶性酒鬼 然后
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表