剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Okay.
-琳茜... -是的 你好
-Lindsey... -Yes, hi.
-拿去吧 -谢谢你 卡拉
-Take that. -Thank you, Carla.
-并且... -我叫克莱尔 但是...
-And... -It's Claire, but...
多尼 多尼
And Donny. Donny...
多尼 这是你的
Oh, Donny! That's yours.
还有杰瑞德
And Jared...
-咖啡 -谢谢
-Coffee. -Thanks.
不好意思 打扰你一下 杰瑞德是谁
Sorry to bother you, but who is Jared?
太多名字要记了
Sorry, there are just so many names to learn here.
我是杰瑞德 嘉宾预约负责人 记住我的名字
I'm Jared. Head booker. Learn my name.
抱歉
Sorry.
别放心上 他就是
Don't take it personally. He's just...
-混♥蛋♥ -对 没错
-An asshole? -Well, yeah.
真抱歉他是你顶头上司
Sorry he's your direct superior.
就是个学习的过程
It's all a learning experience.
但是我在这儿有自己的目标
But I have my goals I'm here to achieve,
所以我要充分利用这让人又爱又恨的地方[水牛]
so I just figure I'll use every part of the buffalo,
即使是混♥蛋♥[肛♥门♥]
even the asshole.
-克莱尔 -到
-Claire? -Yes.
去检查一下艾莉森出席生日活动
Go make sure Alison's dress showed up
要穿的衣服 可以吗
for the birthday segment, would you?
-马上去 -谢谢
-Will do. -Thank you.
感谢你的人间真情
Thank you for being human.
-嘿 杰瑞德 过来 -好
-Hey, Jared. Come here. -Yeah.
-怎么了 -这什么他妈玩意
-What's up? -What the fuck, dude?
你说这话什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean "What the fuck"? What's going on?
为什么爱丽克丝要和欧文·戈尔曼
Why is Alex talking to Owen Gorman
谈论国土安♥全♥部♥的事
for the Homeland Security story?
你让我找人去报道听证会
You asked me to find someone to cover the confirmation hearing.
不 我是要你找一个参议员来聊聊听证会
No, I asked you to find a senator to cover the hearing.
去给我...从真的参议院里找个人
Someone who is, I don't know, in the actual Senate.
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
你知道的 戈尔曼是众议院的成员
As you know, Gorman is a member of the House of Representatives.
我们不关心佛罗里达州第二区的意见
We do not care about the opinion of Florida's second district.
戈尔曼很适合上电视节目
Gorman is great TV.
戈尔曼只会哗众取宠
Gorman's an attention whore.
还是个你两周就要请来一次的跳梁小丑
He's also an attention whore that you book biweekly.
所以从现在开始 中止和戈尔曼合作
So from now on, there is a moratorium on booking Gorman,
除非有原♥子♥弹♥炸了塔拉哈西[佛罗里达州首府]
unless there's a fucking atomic bomb in Tallahassee.
还有鲁本·博文 但是他的新闻秘书推迟了
I had Reuben Bowen, but his press secretary just pulled...
杰瑞德 这个委员会有14个参议员
Jared, there are 14 senators in this committee.
-总有人想接受访问 -现在换人太晚了
-One of them wants to talk. -It's late in the game.
我在萨迪·沃辛顿的办公室有点门路
I have some connections in Sadie Worthington's office.
我可以看看能不能把她请来
I can see if I can get her.
好 太他妈好了
Yes! Fuck, yes! This...
为什么你到现在才说你这事
Why did you wait until now to share that information?
-好了 谁在乎这个 -我
-Guys, who cares? -I...
-谁在乎 赶紧去就行了 快去 -去了
-Who cares? Just go. Go. Go. -Going.
我尽量把这个往后推
I'm gonna push the story as late as I can.
有情况告诉我
Keep me updated.
-好 -我的天呐
-Okay! -Jesus. Fuck.
-她是个志在必得的人 -是 也挺好看的
-She's a go-getter. -Yeah. Gorgeous too.
你太肤浅了 满脑子都是下流念头
You're so shallow. Get your head out of the gutter.
我跟你学的 师♥父♥
I learned by watching you, Dad.
给我化妆而不是给爱丽克斯 你是不是特高兴
Do you ever pinch yourself because you got me instead of Alex?
肯定我比较有意思
I gotta be more fun.
天 你竟然这么想
Gee, you think?
早上好
Good mornin'!
五 十 快乐 凯斯勒先生
Happy 5-0, Mr. Kessler
我这把年纪能配得上你了吗
Am I old enough for you yet?
还得几年
Give it a couple of years.
等你能享受退休折扣 我再考虑把你扑倒
Nothing gets my juices flowing like an AARP discount.
那我可得数着日子等这天
I will put it in my calendar.
艾莉森 这裙子很特别 好看
Alison, wow. That dress is something else. Really nice.
-爱丽克丝 -嗯
-Alex! -Yes.
看见艾莉森穿的裙子了吗
You see that dress that Alison's wearing?
刚飘过去那条裙子吗 当然看见了
That dress that was just in my immediate eyeline? Yes, I did.
《早间新闻》
-我看见了 -为什么你不♥穿♥那样的裙子
-I did see it. -Why don't you wear any dresses like that?
-不好意思 -嘿 齐普 齐普
-Oh, I'm sorry. -Hey, Chip, Chip.
能给爱丽克丝准备那种裙子吗 可行吗
Can we get some dresses like that for Alex? Is that doable?
好 我看能不能找门路拉个赞助
Yeah, I'll see if I can pull some strings.
不用 什么都别拉 齐普 现在挺好的
Nope. Don't pull anything, Chip. We're good.
距离直播开始还有30秒
We are live in 30 seconds.
你知道吗
You know what?
你要是穿那裙子 我绝对眼里没有艾莉森
I would take you in that dress over Alison any day.
最后确认
Last looks.
你嘴太甜了
You're so sweet.
因为那裙子要是你穿了
Because if you were wearing the dress,
她不就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了吗
that would mean she's naked.
-看看他 -不是吗
-There it is! -Right?
有了哈 今日第一梗
We had it. First of the day, guys.
-你知道会这样 -我知道
-You saw that coming. -I did.
你知道 你知道我会这么说
You knew. You knew I was gonna do that.
-我不想毁了你的梗 -谢谢
-I didn't wanna spoil your punch line. -Thank you.
-谢谢你配合我 -直播倒计时 五
-Thank you for going with me. -We are live in five,
四 三
four, three...
哇
Wow.
早上好 欢迎收看《早间新闻》
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to The Morning Show.
飓风玛利亚
今天的头条新闻是
Our top story today:
波多黎各继续与飓风玛利亚的余波作斗争
Puerto Rico continues to grapple with the aftermath of Hurricane Maria,
民众对联邦政♥府♥救灾的不满愈演愈烈
as criticism escalates over the federal response to the deadly storm.
我们来看看杨科·弗洛雷斯
We now go to Yanko Flores,
从波多黎各发回的报道 杨科
who is reporting live from Puerto Rico. Yanko.
接入
And take it.
早上好 米奇
Morning, Mitch.
今天亲眼目睹圣胡安[波多黎各首府]的一切
It's been devastating to witness conditions here
太令人心痛了
in San Juan today.
电线掉落 家园被毁
The power lines are down. So many homes are destroyed.
飓风玛利亚
下周 有望尽快从联邦应急管理署和国防部
More resources from FEMA, from the Pentagon,
调配更多救灾资源
are expected to arrive early next week.
但是现在 灾后重建工作仍然
But until then, the recovery efforts are...
进展缓慢
They're proceeding slowly.
那里人们的情绪怎么样 杨科
How is morale there, Yanko?
灾难没有击垮他们 非常感人的是
Resilient. Truly beautiful,
人们聚在一起
the way that people are hanging together here on...
在这魅力小岛上
la isla del encanto,
人们亲切地把这里称为魅力岛
the Island of Enchantment as it is affectionately known.
他们会恢复生活的 但他们仍需要一些支援
They will recover, but they could use some caring.
他们受到了强自然灾害的打击
They've had plenty of this force of nature
飓风四处肆虐
that just comes through by its own will,
大自然毫无怜悯之心地摧毁了一切
destroys everything and doesn't care.
这里是议员萨迪·沃辛顿办公室
You have reached the office of Senator Sadie Worthington.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥正忙
Due to high call volume,
现在不能接听您的来电
we are currently unavailable to take your call.
操
Fuck.
-汉娜 -克里斯汀 嗨
-Hannah? -Christine, hi.
谢天谢地你终于回我了
Thanks for calling me back.
我联♥系♥不上沃辛顿议员在华盛顿的办公室
I can't get through to Senator Worthington's office in DC...
我不再给沃辛顿议员工作了
I don't work for Senator Worthington anymore.
你有没有可能帮我联♥系♥一下
Could you possibly put me in touch with your...
你甚至都没回应我产前派对的邀请
You never even RSVP'd to my baby shower.
真的很抱歉 我一直在出差
I'm so sorry. I'm always traveling for work.
但我真的需要帮助
But I do need help.
也没回应我的告别派对邀请
Or to my goodbye party.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
我他妈搞砸了
I fuckin' blew it.
我全身投入工作
I threw myself into work,
忽视了我们的友情
and I didn't prioritize our friendship.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表