剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
快上来
Come on up. Whoo!
感谢玛吉 谢谢你的赞誉
Thank you, Maggie, for those kind and beautiful words,
感谢纽约媒体基金会
and thank you to the New York Media Foundation
将这至高无上的荣誉颁发给我
for this tremendous, tremendous honor.
但是首先 我想借此机会
But first, I want to take this opportunity
向每一位在《早间新闻》
to apologize to all of the women
受到伤害的女士们道歉
who were victimized at The Morning Show.
很抱歉我们没有及时发现
I am so deeply sorry that we did not see what was happening,
说实话 在发生这种事的同时
and truth be told, it feels a bit strange
让我来领♥取♥精英记者奖
to be accepting an award for leadership in journalism
这种感觉真的很奇怪
when apparently this was going on right under our noses.
为此
To that end,
我想把这个奖 献给那些女士们
I would like to dedicate this award to those women.
其次 其次
And secondly, secondly,
《早间新闻》即将展开新的时代
this is gonna be a new era for The Morning Show
也是所有女人和弱势群体的新时代
and for women, for all women, and unheard voices.
从现在起 一切将会有大不同
Things are going to be quite different from now on.
因此 我有一个振奋的消息想和大家分享
So, I have some exciting news to share with all of you tonight.
拿出你们的手♥机♥拍下来吧
Get out your phones.
我想要借此机会
I would like to take this moment
宣布我最新的《早间新闻》搭档主持
to announce my new Morning Show cohost...
布莱德丽·杰克逊
Bradley Jackson.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表