剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
你也太自以为是了吧
You are so cocky.
你真觉得我就这么同意吗
You just think I'm gonna do this?
我确定你会同意的
I know you're going to do this.
《早间新闻》前情提要
我们得让她觉得她赢了
We're gonna make her think that she's won,
但其实我们要让那个 无名小卒 加入
but we're gonna let this "Nobody" In
最终将爱丽克丝·利维在合适的时机挤出去
and finally push Alex Levy off the shelf for good
这样就完全不用脏了我们的手
when we don't have to look like the bad guys.
以后的事 我说了算
We are doing this my way.
因为坦白说 我纵容你们这些蠢货乱搞很久了
Because, frankly, I've let you bozos handle this long enough.
没想到我不是来道歉的吧
Not the apology you were expecting?
所以 各位 我们还有48小时
So, people, we've got 48 hours
决定布莱德丽·杰克逊的荧幕形象
to define the character of Bradley Jackson.
认真的吗 这词也太烂了
Seriously, you guys? This is garbage.
我从不叫我妈 妈咪
I don't call my mother "Mama,"
而且她做饭可难吃了
And she's also a terrible cook.
别太针锋相对
"Try not to be so confrontational.
这样没人会想上你
Men don't wanna fuck you.
别太易怒
Don't be so angry.
女性会觉得被批判了
Women feel criticized."
但在这
But here,
在这里我会成为早间新闻界的修女特蕾莎
here I'm gonna become the Mother Teresa of the morning news.
我从《美国日间秀》把米奇的指控者撬来了
I snaked a Mitch accuser from YDA.
来早间新闻
Come on The Morning Show.
让每个人看到 你是勇敢的
Show everyone you have the nerve,
特别是他
but especially him.
-艾希莉的采访由你来做 -什么
- You are doing the interview with Ashley. - What?
为什么把采访让给了我
Why are you giving me the interview?
因为这对节目来说更好
Because it's better for the show.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
布莱德丽 我也不知道 我现在他妈在干什么
Bradley, I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing.
-你不知道 -我不知道为什么会选你
- You don't? - I honestly don't know why I picked you.
但是说真的 我觉得我喜欢你
But I do know that I think I like you.
别给我搞砸了
Don't fuck it up. ufeff
《早间新闻》
第一季 第四集
早间新闻
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎回来 继续收看
Welcome back and thank you for joining us.
虽然我们依然沉浸在上周的打击中
While we are still reeling from the shock of last week,
今天对早间新闻而言是一个特殊的日子
today is a very special day here at The Morning Show
因为坐在我旁边的姑娘
because of this gal sitting right next to me.
等等 等等 稍等一下
Uh-oh. Wait, wait, hold on a second.
她去哪了 布莱德丽
Where is she? Bradley?
《Stronger》——Kelly Clarkson
*凡不能杀死你的必使你强大*
*What doesn't kill you makes you stronger*
*站得更高*
*Stand a little taller*
*我独自一人并不代表我孤独*
*Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone*
*凡不能杀死你的都将熊熊燃烧*
*What doesn't kill you makes a fire*
*让它尽情燃烧吧*
*Put that thing on ligher*
*你的离开不代表我的结束*
*Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone*
*凡不能杀死你的必使你强大 强大*
*What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger*
*我独自一人也可以*
*Just me, myself and I*
-带她进来 -四号♥位
- Send her in. - Take four.
现在 上场 走 走
Now. Go, go, go.
-一号♥ 准备 一号♥开始 -布莱德丽·杰克逊
- Stand by, one. Take it, one. - Bradley Jackson.
我不会突然心脏病
You're not going to have a heart attack.
我很好 我不会
You're not.
我感觉好强大哦
I feel so empowered.
我看起来是不是能量满满
Do I look empowered?
-我感觉充满能量 -你看起来不错
- I feel empowered. - You look great.
-你好 布莱德丽 -你好
- Hello, Bradley. - Hey there.
"上帝 请给予我能接受不可改变的事实的淡然"
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."
神学家雷茵霍尔德·尼布尔的《宁静祷文》
-天哪 哇哦 -来 坐上你的宝座
- Oh, my gosh. Wow! - Come on. Sit up on your throne.
这太棒了 好的
This is amazing. Okay.
凯莉的这种声线
Something about Kelly's pipes
让你感觉你无所不能 是不是
just makes you feel like you can do anything. Am I right?
你说的没错
You are absolutely right.
我也爱凯莉
I love me some Kelly.
但听着 布莱德丽小姐 现在是属于你的时刻
But, listen, Miss Bradley, this is about you right now.
你已经加入早间新闻了
You have arrived.
欢迎你 布莱德丽·杰克逊
Welcome, Bradley Jackson.
非常感谢 爱丽克丝
Thank you so much, Alex.
太棒了 我简直无法表达此刻
Wow, I can't even begin to express
坐在这标志性的演播厅里坐在你身边是多么激动
how thrilled I am to be sitting in this iconic studio next to you.
-噢 -真是梦想成真
- Aww. - Talk about dreams come true.
我就是活生生的例子 证明追梦并非过时
I am living proof that that is more than just a cliché.
从我还蹒跚学步的时候
I've been watching this show
我就开始看早间新闻了
since I was toddling around in a onesie.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
能并排坐在你身边
To be sitting side-by-side with you.
简直不敢相信这是真的
I mean, somebody pinch me.
好吧 我想说这种感觉是相互的
Oh, well, let me just tell you the feeling is mutual.
上周我们采访的时候
When we did our interview last week,
我就感受到了这种心灵相通
I just felt this instant connection.
-臭婊♥子♥ -是的 我有同样的感觉
- Fucking bitch. - Yes, I had the same feeling.
是的
Yeah.
新闻工作者的宿命什么的
Journalistic kismet or something.
布莱德丽·杰克逊 《早间新闻》新主播
我喜欢这个说法 是的
Oh, I like that. Yes.
就像你第一次约会就一见钟情一样
Like when you go on a first date and it just sparks so easily...
简直就是赤♥裸♥裸的胡扯 你说对吧
Does this feel like total, bland bullshit to you?
这节目不就是一胡扯大会吗
You mean, does it feel like the show?
是的
Yes.
哦 我还是单身
Oh. Very single.
很快就会脱单了 很快
Not for long. Not for long.
所以 这次对我们来说算什么
So, what would we consider this to be?
我猜我们 算我们第二次约会
I guess our... would this be our second date?
我可不想吓到你 爱丽克丝
Well, I don't want to scare you, Alex,
但我觉得我们这算是同居了呢
but I think we've already moved in.
天哪 进展太快了
Oh, my gosh, that was fast.
希望你们快点进卧室搞起来
Well, here's hoping you get to the bedroom soon.
布莱德丽 我们给你准备了一点小惊喜
We have a little surprise for you, Bradley.
-是吗 -是的
-You do? - Yes, we do.
准备好了吗
All set with the feed?
-准备开始 -各位观众
- Ready to go. - And for our audience,
布莱德丽的母亲将在西弗吉尼亚跟我们进行连线
Bradley's mom is checking in on us from West Virginia.
桑迪·杰克逊 您在吗
Sandy Jackson, are you there?
你好
Hi there.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
你好 桑迪
Hello, Sandy.
妈妈 我现在《早间新闻》现场
Hi, Mom. I'm on The Morning Show.
不错吧
How about this?
我感到太骄傲了
I'm just so proud.
您应该为她骄傲
Well, as you should be.
布莱德丽太棒了
Bradley is pretty amazing.
看着她一步步长大是怎样的感觉
What was it like watching her grow up?
简直太棒了
Oh, it was just wonderful.
她从小就聪明活泼有趣 她的成长充满乐趣
She was always so smart and sassy and funny and just so much fun.
对我们家而言那是一段美好的时光
It was a wonderful time for our family,
充满爱和幸福
and so much love and happiness.
我们一直都认为布莱德丽与众不同
And we always knew that Bradley was something special.
您也一直都是一位好母亲
You were always a great mom.
桑迪 您是什么时候发现布莱德丽的潜能的
Sandy, when did you first start seeing Bradley's potential?
很早就发现了
Oh, very early on.
她一直是班上最聪明的小孩
She was always the smartest in her class
干什么事情都很努力
and worked so hard at everything she did.
她会给学校的校报写稿
She wrote for the school paper.
赢得了所有的拼写比赛
Won every spelling bee.
在救济处帮忙
Helped out at the soup kitchen.
并且随时会过来帮我
And was always ready to lend me a hand.
我们每晚都会在一起做饭
We cooked together every night.
那对我们家来说是一段快乐的时光
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表