剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
对不起 布莱德丽女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson.
我不能把他房♥间号♥给您
I can't give you his room number.
你能的 我就住这 他也住这
Yes, you can. I live here. He lives here.
他就住我隔壁
He's my neighbor.
我有权知道他的地址
I have a right to know his address.
我们没有否认他住这
No one is disputing he stays here.
我只是不能把他房♥间号♥给您
I just can't give you his room number.
那就打电♥话♥给他跟他说我在下面
Then just call him and tell him that I'm down here.
我不能打 因为我知道他不在房♥间里
I'm not gonna call 'cause I know he's not up there.
-你为什么总是... -布莱德丽
- Why do you keep saying... - Bradley.
-我回来晚了抱歉 -科里
So sorry I'm late. -Cory.
我都跟他说了我认识你 他不听
I told him I knew you, but he wasn't listening.
是啊 对不起 跟我来好吗
Yeah, my apologies. Come with me, all right?
-好没礼貌 -没事
- So rude. - It's okay.
别管那个人 他只是...
Don't worry about that guy. He's just doing...
啊好高兴看到你
I'm glad I found you.
我刚才听到
I'm hearing, from that conversation,
你现在住这里
that you're living here now, huh?
是啊 他们把我搬到这里来
Yeah. They moved me here. -
好 你房♥间多少
All right. What room are you in?
就在楼上
I live upstairs.
好
Okay.
你想告诉我发生什么了吗
You wanna tell me what happened?
-我也不知道 -好
- No. I don't know. - All right.
不我知道 我♥干♥了件蠢事
I do know. I did something really fucking stupid.
没事的 来来
It's okay. Here. Hold on.
-我上了个酒吧服务员 -那
- I fucked this bartender. - Okay, well...
而且我还不后悔
And I'm not sorry that I fucked him.
我只是担心因为
I'm just worried because,
我现在算是出名了
I don't know, I guess I'm famous now or something,
我也不知道
I don't know.
我就感觉好...
I'm so...
我也不知道我在干嘛
I just don't know what I'm doing.
没事的没事的 来
No, no. Hey. Hey. It's okay. Come here.
靠着我
Lean on me.
没事的
It's all right. I gotcha.
别担心好吗
Don't you worry, okay? -
我就觉得好丢人
I'm just embarrassed.
别这么想 我在呢 没事的
Don't be. I got you. It's gonna be okay.
-喂 -弗雷德 我是米奇
- Yes? - Hey, yeah, Fred. It's Mitch.
"弗雷德·米克林告诉纽约杂♥志♥
"Fred Micklen told the Times,
"米奇突然出现在广播室 情绪很波动
'He came to the studio in an emotional state.
他不得不被要求离开
He had to be escorted out.
场面很痛心
It's painful to watch,
但这是他咎由自取
but his own actions brought him to this.
他的事业已经结束了"
He's done. He'll never work again.'"
如果我完蛋了 你们也要跟我一起完
If I'm going down, you are going down with me.
你们也要完蛋了 狗犊子们
You are going down, motherfucker.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表