剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
爱达荷州来的小助理吗
who doesn't need to know what's going on?
爱丽克丝 我只是想要尊重你的个人空间
Alex, I was trying to respect your space...
-我的个人空间 -就像你要求我的那样
- My space. - Like you asked me to,
这样你才能每天早上坐在主播的位子上
so that you can go out there every morning
做你该做的事
and do what you do,
做美国需要你做的事
what America needs you to do.
去你的吧 齐普 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you, Chip. Fuck you.
别扯上美国
Don't drag America into this.
美国自己都一堆破事
They've got enough shit to deal with.
这影响的是我
This affects me,
好吗
okay?
我的直播搭档 我的荧幕老公
My on-air partner, my TV husband...
现在成了个大色鬼
is a sexual predator now?
你哪来的想法
What part of you thought that
觉得我不应该知道这件事
I should not have been involved in this conversation?
你觉得搭档间的化学反应是空穴来风吗
You think chemistry just comes in a bottle,
你出门去全食超♥市♥再买♥♥一个就来了
and we go out and we buy another one at Whole Foods?
查理·布莱克的办公室
Charlie Black's office.
请稍等
Please hold one moment.
查理·布莱克的办公室
Charlie Black's office.
-请稍等 -蕾娜
- Please hold one moment. - Rena.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们需要讨论一下
We need to discuss
如何应对今天的节目
how we're handling the show today.
他俩在里面
He's in there with her.
他说不要打扰
And he said no interruptions.
蕾娜 距离直播不到两个小时了 天哪
Rena, we're live in less than two hours, for Chrissake.
查理·布莱克的办公室
Charlie Black's office.
请等
Please hol...
让我看一下他能否接听
Hi. Let me see if I can get him.
-真的 -真的
- Really? Wow. - Really.
让一下
Excuse me.
-狗屁 你很清楚 -是 但是
- My ass. You know that. - True. But...
-怎么了 -上边来的电♥话♥ 科里和弗雷德
- What? - It's the network... Cory and Fred.
太好了 把电♥话♥接过来
Fabulous. Put 'em through. -Yeah.
我来
I got it.
-嗨 我是爱丽克丝 -还有奇普
- Hi, it's Alex. - And Chip.
爱丽克丝
Alex?
好莱坞 凌晨2点43分
爱丽克丝 我是科里
Alex, it's Cory here.
还有弗雷德
And Fred.
对于这件事我深感遗憾
I am just incredibly sorry about this.
我觉得特别糟糕
I feel absolutely terrible.
就像我认识的那个米奇
I feel like Mitch died.
死了一样
The Mitch that I knew.
我才刚运营新闻部一个月
And I've only been running the news division for a month,
所以我无法想象你此时的感受
so I can't imagine what you must be feeling.
我表示同情 爱丽克丝
My condolences, Alex.
这对我们大家来说都很糟糕
This is so hard for all of us.
听着 我们都是一家人
Look, we're all a family here,
一件悲剧发生了
and we've had a tragedy.
所以 我们
So, we're...
任何形式的不当性行为
Any kind of sexual misconduct
广播台都无法容忍♥
will not be tolerated by the network.
当然 零容忍♥
Well, absolutely not.
知人知面不知心啊...
You think you know someone...
行了 谢谢你们 弗雷德和科里
Okay, thank you, Fred and Cory.
但我现在真的顾不上那些事
But I can't really think about that right now
因为我必须要集中精力
because I've got to focus on
在不到两个小时的时间里想出
what we're putting on the show
今天要在节目里说些什么
in less than two hours.
-再来杯咖啡 -谢谢你
- More caffeine. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这正是你如此专业的原因
That's exactly why you're the pro that you are.
这件事上我们只能一步一步来 好吗
We just have to take this one step at a time, right?
我们不能让
Can't let the fact
数亿元广♥告♥费告吹的想法
that there's hundreds of millions of advertising dollars at stake here
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -影响到我们
- Fuck you. - We're not gonna let that bother us,
因为改变可能是好的
because change can be good.
一个人的悲剧
And one man's tragedy,
可能会是另一个人的机会
it can be another man's opportunity.
让我们接受事实
So let's, fuck yeah, embrace it.
并以此来重塑我们自己
And use this to reinvent ourselves,
让一切变得更宏伟 更好
make things bigger and better.
我们有你真的是太好了 爱丽克丝
Thank God we've got you, Alex.
你会带领我们挺过这关
You will carry us through this.
我猜这就是他们一直拖着
I guess that's why they've been dragging their feet
不和我谈续约的原因
on closing my renegotiations.
对的
Yeah. Hey, guys.
听我说
So listen,
我想的是 由我亲自来报道这件事
my gut instinct is to bring the news to America myself honestly.
说出事实是唯一能维持正面形象的做法
Addressing the truth is the only way to protect our integrity.
我们会像对待家人一样
So, we will talk to them as members of our family.
和他们一起遗憾 难过
We will grieve with them.
一起渡过难关
We will go through this together.
她一直以来都是
She's a class act.
我们的典范
All the way.
闭嘴
Shut up.
如果我们利用得当
And if we use this right,
这将是我们赢回观众的契机
this is our chance to get our audience back.
我十分赞同 爱丽克丝
I couldn't agree more, Alex.
我觉得你的想法是对的
I think you've got the right idea there.
大家都齐心协力
Pull the family together.
这几天我们的收视率会回暖
And we'll get a surge in our ratings for a few days.
而且
And...
收视率全面审查
我正打算说这个
I was gonna say that.
马上到五月收视率审查期了
May sweeps are imminent,
别忘了这个
let's not forget.
还有 还有
And yes.
我们今天可以讨论下
We can discuss
让谁来代替米奇
who we're gonna be putting in Mitch's chair...
主持节目
today.
但我必须一个人向观众说明这件事
But I am addressing America up top on my own.
说的好像我们有其他选择一样
Like we have a choice.
我不想让任何人坐上米奇的位置
I don't want anyone sitting in Mitch's chair.
在我说明这件事期间
Not during this.
那是我的
That's mine.
我毫无热情
I can't feel anything.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会陪着你
I'll be with you.
你会去直播间
You'll get out there,
感觉就来了
and you'll feel it.
你会找到感觉的
You'll find it,
像往常一样
like you always do.
米奇
我们会失去多少工作
用风能 拒绝煤炭
SENN 东南新闻电视台
重大新闻
-布莱德丽 -怎么了
- Bradley. - What?
我要告诉你一件事
I'm telling you something.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
什么
What?
你性格很差劲
You're awful.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 艾伦
Blow me, Alan.
就因为我总是反击吗
Just because I push back?
你那不叫反击
You don't push back.
叫一点即燃
You incinerate.
每个人都这么说
Everyone says it.
你所有事都要和人吵个不停
You fight everyone on everything.
那是因为有很多事都做得一塌糊涂
Well, there's a lot of sloppy work done around here,
主要是你做的
mainly by you.
你知道深夜新闻缺个主播吧
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表