剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
她这是把我往火坑里推
She's throwing me under the bus.
尽管我不知道指控的详细情况
And while I don't know the details of the allegations,
但我知道这件事很严重
I understand that they were serious
我们也无法继续让米奇参与节目
and that keeping Mitch on was not an option.
我觉得咱们不需要往下看了
I don't think we need to watch any more of this.
-我们来准备下... -别碰遥控器
- Let's prep you for your... - Do not touch that remote.
我知道他曾是我们的家人 也是你们的家人
We know he was part of our family, of your families.
我们都会想念曾经的他
We will all miss that person.
但是人犯错是要承担后果的
But there are consequences in life.
作为女人 我觉得这世间的后果有时还太少
As a woman, I can say there often aren't enough of them.
虽然我会真心实意地
And while I will miss
想念那个我曾经认识的米奇
the Mitch I thought I knew with all of my heart...
但能在维护正义的公♥司♥工作
I am proud to work on a network and live
在这样的国家生活 我无比骄傲
in a country that upholds consequences.
废话真多
What a load.
所以在未来几天 请耐心等候
So, please have patience with us
我们一定会稳定下来
as we find our footing in the next few days.
她今天火力全开了
She's on fire today.
我们会一如既往地给您带来最新新闻
We will bring you the news, as always.
实在可惜我们不能一直扔危机给她
It's too bad we can't always throw a crisis at her.
-这让她光芒四射 -我们会和你们分享
-It turns her lights on. -We will share any information
所有的信息
we have with you.
你们都是我们的家人
You are part of this family.
我们一定能一起渡过难关
And we will get through this together.
不要走开 马上回来
We'll be right back.
三十秒之后继续
We're back in 30.
不错 很不错
It's good. Good.
说得真好
That was beautiful.
A机位 两分钟后继续
Roll A. Back in two minutes.
降到40% 保持住
Drop down to 40%. Hold.
好的 完美
Yeah, that's perfect.
-这有面巾纸 -不 我不需要
- Here are some tissues. - No, I don't need it.
-我还好 -好的
- I'm good. - Okay.
SENN 东南新闻电视台
你在推特中被提到了200554次
说出了我的心声 #布莱德丽·杰克逊#
一定要看 真是激动人心 #布莱德丽·杰克逊#
我敢说你对煤的常识狗屁不通
I bet you don't know jack shit about coal.
你只是想来闹事的
You're just out here trying to raise some hell.
来 告诉我
Go ahead. Tell me.
-我不知道 煤 -什么
- I don't know, coal... - What?
-煤是廉价燃料 -见鬼
- Coal is a cheap fuel. - Shit.
布莱德丽·杰克逊 你给我站住
Bradley Jackson. Stop your ass right there.
我怎么听说你要雇莎拉·奥本海默
Why the hell am I hearing that you hired Sarah Oppenheimer
做《美国准点新闻》的主播
for the anchor job on America On Point?
少来 你知道今天的热搜是什么吗
Don't even. You know what everybody's talking about here today?
两件事 米奇•凯斯勒被炒了
Two things. Mitch Kessler is fired
以及布莱德丽·杰克逊在抗♥议♥人群里发疯了
and Bradley Jackson lost her shit at the protest.
别逼逼我了 琼斯
Climb off me, Jones. How
我当时又不知道有人在偷♥拍♥我
was I supposed to know people were filming me?
这都21世纪了大姐
What? Like it's not the 21st century?
我只不过在告诉他真♥相♥
I was talking to him about the truth.
这词你还认识吧 你还记得新闻的初心吧
You remember the truth? Journalism?
我们是新闻人 琼斯 听听你的心好吗
We're newspeople, Jones. Listen to yourself.
是我收留的你
I gave you a shot.
我知道
I know you did.
当时别人都不肯给你活干
When nobody else would.
你到处跳槽 我们都清楚为什么
You've been bouncing around for years, and we both know why.
-我不想说这些 -人送外号♥"草草·杰克逊"
- I don't wanna talk about that. - Two-Fucks Jackson.
我当时还小 我慌了 都十年前的事了
I was very young. I got flustered. And that was ten years ago.
你太容易着急火大了 布莱德丽
You get too hot too fast, Bradley.
我只是不小心说了句"草"
I accidentally said "Fuck."
好吗 然后我在生我自己的气 就...
Okay? And then I got mad at myself and...
就又说了句"草" 在直播上
Said "Fuck" Again, on live TV.
我记得
I remember.
所以才有了布莱德丽·杰克逊的快手视频
And there goes the ballad of Bradley Jackson.
算了算了 你去另外找你的傀儡去吧
You know what? Find some other puppet.
去找一个你可以在他前面
Find some other person that
放一个偏激的本子让他念的人
you can put slanted copy in front of them,
找一个可以送他去煤矿抗♥议♥ 送去校园枪击的人
that'll go to the coal mine protests, your school shootings,
或者送去被卡车撞了的孕妇那里
the pregnant lady that got hit by a truck.
去找一个宁愿只做你发声筒的人吧
Find somebody else to be invisible for you,
能帮你解决掉所有头疼事
to deal with the world's heartaches
还能一点感觉都没有的人
and not have any fucking feelings about it!
老娘不干了
I quit!
创伤后应激障碍和性骚扰
研究表明在工作初期如果遇到
Research shows that sexual
性骚扰的话会给人带来
harassment in the early stages of one's career
长♥期♥的心理伤害
can lead to long-term psychological damage.
具体说来 什么类型的举止或骚扰
And specifically, what type of behavior or harassment
可能造成这种长♥期♥的伤害呢
would cause that kind of long-term damage?
摄像机三号♥准备
Stand by camera three.
天哪 扬科说话敢不敢更不自然一点
Jesus, Yanko. Could he be more uncomfortable talking about this?
不要让扬科再讲话了
Don't let Yanko talk.
马里诺博士 正如您所说
As you said, Dr. Marino,
这确实对我们造成了很多影响 你会怎样如果
this affects so many of us. What would you say...
你打了我的摄影师
You knocked down my cameraman.
你不说我可以让你因为故意伤害被逮捕
Otherwise I'm gonna have you arrested for assault.
我敢说你对煤的常识狗屁不通
I bet you don't know jack shit about coal.
你来这只是想闹事
You're just out here trying to raise some hell.
来啊 告诉我
Go ahead. Tell me.
-我不知道 -什么
- I don't know... - What?
煤是一种很便宜的燃料
Coal is a cheap fuel.
错 还有呢
Wrong! What else?
汉娜
Hannah.
错 还有呢
Wrong! What else?
你刚才说你在为明天找彪悍的女人的素材
You said you were looking for stories about strong women tomorrow.
看看这个
Check this out.
如果它真那么他妈完美
If it's so fucking great,
为什么这些人要在这里抗♥议♥
why are all these people are out here protesting?
我不知道 他们觉得这个矿很危险
I don't know. They think it's dangerous.
你甚至不知道煤灰里有什么吧
Do you even know what's in coal ash?
这是谁
Who is this?
布莱德丽·杰克逊 东南新闻电视台的保守派记者
Bradley Jackson, some conservative correspondent for SENN.
她很搞笑 也确实说了点真话
She's fucking funny, but also resonates some truth.
沙哑的女人嗓成了整个美国的心声
And the weary voice of America speaks out.
听起来像是她演出来的一样
It's like a little piece of performance art.
成千的 成千的人失去了工作
Thousands. Thousands of jobs have been lost.
他们不能这么做吧 这不合法
They can't do this to me. It's illegal.
他们不能就因为谣言就抢了我的饭碗
They can't just take my life away based on hearsay.
他们有书面的投诉记录
They have documented complaints,
米奇 我们得面对现实
Mitch. We have to deal with the reality...
有关什么的投诉记录
Documented complaints about what?
我出轨的吗 啥时候出轨也算犯罪了
That I had affairs? Since when is that a crime?
虽然不是啥光荣事 但这他妈算怎么回事
No, no. No. I'm... I'm not proud of it, but what the fuck?
我又不是第一个搞婚外情的
I didn't invent extracurricular sex.
这是怎么了
What is happening here?
我♥干♥了二十多年的电视台
The network that I gave 20 years of my life plus
现在把我拒之门外
is now locking me out.
就这样把我扔到狼群里
Throwing me to the wolves.
他们甚至话都不肯跟我说
They won't even engage in a discussion with me?
听着 冷静点 不要太激动
Listen, take it easy. Don't get all worked up...
不要太激动 你在开玩笑吗
"Don't get all worked up"? Are you kidding me?
我的人生无缘无故的就完蛋了
My life just ended for no good reason
你还让我冷静
and I should stay calm?
你知道吗 我谁也没强♥奸♥
You know what? I didn't rape anybody!
没有枪击过任何人
I didn't fire anybody.
没有在别人面前往植物里射过
I didn't jizz into a plant in front of somebody.
你们知道我♥干♥了什么吗
You know what I did?
我也就上了两三个播音员和助理
I fucked a couple of PA's and assistants.
多大点事 她们也喜欢
Big fuckin' deal. They liked it. I mean, who are we kidding?
现在事情泄出去了 倒没人肯跟我打声招呼
Everything's changed, but they forgot to send me the memo.
从古至今
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表