剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
t expired years ago.
她需要走人
She needed to go.
所有人都知道我们打算炒掉她
Everybody knew we were gonna fire her,
但米奇搅乱了所有事
but Mitch fucked that up by fucking everything.
所以现在大家都在好奇
So, now, everybody's curious.
我们打算怎么办
What are we gonna do?
所以我们要做的就是
So what we're gonna do is,
把她想要的那份荣耀给她
we're gonna give her this victory.
但那份荣耀是有代价的
A Pyrrhic victory.
让她觉得她赢了
Make her think that she's won.
但最终我们要让那个"无名小卒"带来新鲜感
But really, we're gonna let this "Nobody" In to freshen the show.
顶一下收视率
Juice the ratings for sweeps
最终将爱丽克丝在合适的时机
and finally push Alex Levy off the shelf for good
挤出去
when it is convenient for us
这样就完全不用脏了我们的手
and when we don't have to look like the bad guys.
那你也不用等周一这么紧吧
That doesn't explain why we have to rush them out for Monday.
时运不等人啊
Well, the streak.
如果下周再没有大动作
If we don't do something next week,
时机就过去了
the streak is over.
《美国日间秀》想趁火打劫
YDA is not sneaking up on us,
咬我们咬得很紧
they're breathing down our fucking necks,
虽然咱们的"米奇性侵犯"事件出名了
in spite of our "Mitch is a predator" Boost.
但它已经过去了
It feels old.
钟爱的男神变身禽兽
People are getting too used to
这种事观众见多了
their favorite cuddly men turning into monsters,
但如果能看到大众女神的崩溃
but watching a beloved woman's breakdown
这才是永不消弭的大众娱乐
is timeless American entertainment.
《早间新闻》的观众想要的是稳定
The Morning Show audience values stability.
他们什么时候想看
When has it been the case
电视台的一家人内部反♥目♥了
that a morning audience prefers fighting over family?
我也不知道
I don't know.
家人也会内斗的 弗雷德
Families fight, Fred.
行吧
Look, all right, hey,
给我一个月的"爱丽克丝&布莱德丽合秀"
give me a month of "The Alex and Bradley Show."
要么她俩合得来
Either they work well together,
要么合不来
or it's horrible.
不论如何
Regardless,
布莱德丽的涉入能让我们有机会换掉爱丽克丝
putting Bradley in lets us get back to replacing Alex.
这会很好玩 很刺♥激♥ 很新鲜
And it'll be interesting and fun, fresh, you know,
这些关键词都是我们急需的
which is imperative right now.
我把话说清楚了
I'm gonna make something clear.
如果这节目完蛋了 我要有人和它陪葬
I have an easy fall guy when all this goes to shit.
你说的是我对吧
Oh, we're talking about me, right?
混乱是新的潮流 弗雷德
Chaos, it's the new cocaine, Fred.
你搞砸了
You screwed yourself.
犯下了能被解雇的行为
Committed a fireable offense,
过度违反了合同
overtly in breach of contract.
电视台愿意继续谈判都算我们走运了
We'll be lucky if the network even continues negotiations.
你今晚需要去找弗雷德道歉
You need to go in and find Fred and apologize tonight.
行行
Right, right.
还有别的选择吗
Is there an alternative option?
我们可以打感情牌
Not unless you wanna pull the rehab card.
说你是因为米奇的事感情波动很大
We could say you were emotional about Mitch.
但我感情波动不是因为米奇
But I'm not emotional about Mitch.
是因为没人他妈愿意听我说话
I was emotional because no one's fucking listening to me!
妈妈 你怎么了
Mom! What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you? Are you...
你没事 没事吧
Are you? Are you...
是的 我没事 抱歉
Yes, I'm fine. Sorry.
我们先冷静下来好吗
Let's just take a beat here, please.
莎拉 听着
Sarah, listen.
我会处理这件事的
I'm going to handle this.
那就把道歉脸摆出来 好好去道歉
Then put on your apology face and fucking mean it.
当然
Absolutely.
你明白吗
You understand?
我完全明白
I completely understand.
各位 各位 各位
Guys. Guys, guys, guys.
听着 别这样 亲爱的 宝贝
Listen, don't... Honey, oh, baby.
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, listen to me.
有时候女人要不来控制权
Sometimes women can't ask for control.
所以 她们只能主动出击 明白吗
So, they have to take it, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我希望你记住这句话 好吗宝贝
I want you to remember that. Okay, baby?
-好的 -那就好
- Okay. - Okay.
到了
Okay.
所有人都知道你来了
Everybody knows you're here.
他们想让你先等十五分钟
They want you to sit tight for 15 minutes.
我才不会干等
I will not sit tight.
这边有零食 有电视
There are some snacks. Some TV.
这附近肯定还有酒
There's definitely some booze around here somewhere.
他们现在要决定我的人生
They're deciding my life out there.
是的 我知道这很疯狂
Yes, and I know that's insane,
但是爱丽克丝正在和总裁面谈
but Alex is meeting with the CEO.
齐普正在召集员工
Chip is gathering the staff,
哪怕你有一点想让这件事变成现实
and if you're even remotely considering doing this...
我都不知道"这件事"是什么事
I don't know what this is.
你要等他们来找你
You need to let them come to you.
你自己先冷静一下
You need to let yourself take a breath.
好好喝上一杯
Have a fucking drink.
想想你想要什么
Think about what you want.
这是我成为金牌制片人的第一步
Consider this the start of me being a great producer.
-你不是我的制片人 -暂时还不是
- You're not my producer. - Yet.
布莱德丽·杰克逊是谁
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
哈尔 你去哪儿了
Hal, where have you been?
现在我的这点事儿已经不值一提了
You cannot seriously be making this about me right now.
好吗 我们能说说你吗
Okay? Can we please talk about you?
现在新闻上铺天盖地都是你
You're all over the news.
感觉太奇怪了
This is so weird.
没错 可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
妈妈还好吗
Is Mom okay?
她生我的气了吧
She's pissed at me.
她说你让她在朋友面前很没面子
She said you embarrassed her with her friends
因为你没告诉她这件事
because you didn't tell her.
我自己都不知道
I didn't know.
这件事是真的吗
Is this even real?
靠 哈尔
Fuck, Hal.
我希望这不是真的
I hope not.
噢 你来了
Oh, hey.
她在休息室等你
She's waiting in the green room.
你来的真及时
You're a god.
这是真的吗 还是
Is this for real? Or are...
真♥他♥妈♥希望是假的
Fucking hope not.
她当时有没有动动脑子
What the hell was she thinking?
一屋子的媒体 她居然就
It's a room full of press, and she just...
我觉得她认为这样最直截了当
I think she was thinking it would be effective.
-是 不过 -然后呢
- Yeah, well... - So?
等她发现布莱德丽·杰克逊是个疯子 怎么办
Wait till she finds out Bradley Jackson is a fucking raving lunatic.
上帝啊
Jesus.
-齐普 -怎么了
- Chip. - What?
我想当她的制♥作♥人
I wanna produce her.
为什么
Why?
因为我一直在坐冷板凳
Because I've been in purgatory.
你也知道我被大材小用
I'm too good for that.
如果这件事已成定局 你应该让你最强的人上
If this is real, you should put your best person on it,
我他妈就是最强的那个 而且老实说
and you know that's fucking me, and, honestly,
我挺欣赏她的
I like her,
这点对节目的后续也很重要
which could go a long way to making this work.
如果真的要这样
If this works,
那肯定也是一场大车祸
it's gonna be a fucking disaster,
你到时候就要被拉下去陪葬了
and you're gonna be tied to it.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表