剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Since the dawn of time,
男人都在用掌控力吸引着女人
men have used their power to attract women.
现在倒好 要先拿我米奇·凯斯勒开刀
And now let's bust Mitch Kessler's head over it.
米奇 我给你倒杯喝的
Mitch, let me make you a drink.
我又没用枪指着她们 都是两厢情愿
I didn't hold a gun to anybody's head. It was consensual.
大部分都是她们勾引我
Most of them came on to me.
甚至有个人说是我
One of them actually told
教会了她怎么去做♥爱♥
me that I taught her how to have good sex!
结果现在 那个可笑的韦瑟坐在我的位子上
And now, that stupid, comedy weather fuck is in my seat.
这他妈的
No fucking way!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on. Fuck you! Fuck you!
天哪
God.
狗♥日♥的♥小杂种
You little motherfucker!
去他妈的
God damn it!
好了
Okay.
我们得反击
We're gonna fight this.
我们得定一个计划 我们得反击
We're gonna come up with a plan, and we're gonna fight this.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我马上去学校接孩子
I'm picking up the kids
然后带她们去汉普顿酒店
from school and taking them to the Hamptons.
我要离婚
I'm divorcing you.
反正我已经不喜欢你一段时间了
I haven't liked you for a while anyway.
再见
Goodbye.
别这样 佩吉
Come on, Paige.
操
Fuck!
-谁 -是我
- Who is it? - It's me.
你表现很好 杨科还有待加强
You did great. Yanko was a lot of work.
科里就不该派他来
It was a bad call from Cory.
用你说
You think?
我们今天最好在电视台
We better have our shit
那帮混♥蛋♥来视察之前把状态调好
together when the network jerk-offs get here today.
我不想让那个娱乐部新上位的家伙
And I don't want that new guy from the entertainment division
来决定谁坐在我旁边主持节目
making the call about who sits in that chair next to me.
因为老娘还得带他飞
Because I have to carry their ass!
那人就是个傻♥逼♥
The guy's a fucking moron.
他们就不该让他当新闻部的头
They should never have made him the head of the news division.
我要知道所有
And I wanna know every idea
他们想招来当我搭档的人的信息
of who they're going after for that chair.
我们的收视率现在已经够岌岌可危了
We're precarious enough in the ratings.
好的 我明白
Okay. I understand.
那最好 因为这都是你的错
Well, you better, 'cause this is all your fault.
你是执行总监 这节目眼看就要在你手中完蛋了
You are the EP. The show is slipping on your watch.
现在又冒出来个鸟人
And now that shit.
我不能掌控所有事 艾丽克丝
You know I don't control everything, Alex.
你应该能啊 这是你的工作
Well, you're supposed to. That's your job.
好了 让一让 让一让
All right, hot soup coming through. Hot soup coming through.
我只想说
I just wanna say this.
只要我还是UBA新闻部的主席
As long as I am the president of the UBA news division,
对于像米奇·凯斯勒这样的
behavior such as that
所作所为就是零容忍♥
exhibited by Mitch Kessler will not be tolerated.
出于对受害者的尊敬
Out of respect for those who have suffered,
我这次将不再做进一步的回应
I'll be making no further comment at this time.
让公♥关♥接我电♥话♥
Let's get PR back on the phone.
我需要知道我们的回应反响如何
I need to know how our response is landing.
我要记者和制片以及所有的办公高层
I need writers and producers, just all senior staff in my office
来我办公室 都好好想想
with ideas for how the fuck
接下来两天我们该怎么去面对
we're gonna get through these next two days.
老板说
The bosses are saying...
天哪 乔尔 选一边不行吗
Jesus, Joel. Pick a side.
我是你这边的啊
I'm on your side.
我意思选一边走廊走 天
Of the fucking hallway. Jesus.
好吧 他们说他们想这周对外说
Okay. They're saying they want this week
是在否定和自省之间
to land somewhere between repudiation
这他妈到底是什么意思
and navel-gazing, whatever the fuck that means.
我不知道他们
I have no idea what they're...
我很快就会回来 没有我你行吗
I'll be back A.S.A.P. Can you survive without me?
当然 你知道了立刻短♥信♥我
Yes. Text me as soon as you know.
-我说到哪了 -否定和过度自省
- Where was I? - Repudiation and navel-gazing.
数据和研究 这他妈是什么都
Data and Research. What the fuck?
他们怎么不打回来 好吧
Why aren't they calling us back? Okay.
我们需要团结一致 我们现在就需要
We need that huddle. We need it right now.
最后 让整个智囊团马上过来 知道吗
And lastly, just get the entire talent team up here, okay?
我现在需要讨论一个长♥期♥的策略
We need to start preparing our long-term strategy.
你都记下了 对吧
You're getting all this, right?
对不起哦 我一直都没听到呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't listening.
你知道吗 这一点都不好笑 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, you know what? That is not funny. Fuck you and f...
科里 您好
Cory. Hey.
现在方便吗
Is now a good time?
我没想到你现在会来 当然
I wasn't expecting you till... yes. Yeah.
你知道的 当邮轮触礁
Well, you know. When the Exxon Valdez hits the reef
几千万公升的石油都漏到了海里
and spills ten million gallons of your oil into the water,
你肯定会放下手头所有事奔赴现场
you kinda drop whatever you're doing and fly to Alaska.
当然
Of course you do.
如果我说地夸张一点
And if I might exhaust the metaphor,
在确保每一条鲑鱼每一只海獭
you don't leave until you make sure
都被清理干净之前你是不会走的
that every last salmon and sea otter is scraped clean.
我们要来清理这些该死的海獭了 奇普 好吗
So, we're gonna clean some fuckin' sea otters, Chip, right?
我们不会喜欢的 那些海獭也不会
And we're not gonna like it, and neither are the otters.
但我会和你并肩作战
But I'm gonna be with you, side by side,
直到一切结束
until we get it all done.
不论要花多少时间 用掉多少肥皂
No matter how long or how much soap it takes.
是 我很期待
Well, I'm excited.
我也是 我们走吧
Makes two of us. Let's go.
长路漫漫
Miles to go before we sleep.
我已经给市场部打过电♥话♥了
I've already called marketing,
他们正在赶过来
and they're on their way down right now.
我们知道你已经和广播台的公♥关♥部谈过了
We know you already discussed this with the network PR team,
但他们担心的是整个广播台
but they're worried about the network.
我们关注的是你
We wanna focus on you.
美国大众将会看到爱丽克丝对于
How will America see Alex Levy deal with
米奇的倒台如何应对
the fall of Mitch Kessler?
老天
Oh, God.
人们会想知道你都了解些什么
People are gonna wanna know what you did or did not know.
我们会马上开始准备你的后续声明
Okay, we're gonna work on your follow-up statement in a minute.
你的第一次声明有点太过于同情米奇
Your first one was a little too sympathetic towards Mitch.
-等一下... -我知道你们关系好
- I'm so... - I know you were close,
-但你需要小心 -不好意思
- but you need to be careful. - Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我只是说
All I said was that
我会想念那个曾坐在我身边的人
I will miss the person that I sat side by side with.
那是事实
That's just the truth.
我对那些女人也表示了同情
I expressed sympathy for the women,
对这种性行为表示了憎恶
abhorrence for the predatory behavior.
我是个记者 你大可不必把我当孩子教
I am a journalist. You don't have to spoon-feed me this shit.
这不只是危机公♥关♥
This isn't just about protection.
这还是一次机会 你知道的
It's about opportunity. You know that.
是 我知道
Yes, I know that.
我们正处于艰难的重新谈判中
We're in the middle of a tough renegotiation.
这会对我们有利
This can be good for us.
我知道 我知道的
I know, I know. I know that, okay. Okay.
我们会把做好的文案发下去
So, we're gonna hand out the decks we made,
然后我们会过一遍在接下来几天里
and we will walk through the five-tier response
要完成的五步走
we are going to accomplish over the next few days.
特别是两天后的大事件
In particular at the big event in two nights.
机不逢时啊
This is the worst timing ever.
爱丽克丝
Alex.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
看到你我太开心了
I'm so happy to see this face.
我的天 这真是天大的惊喜
Oh, my God. What an awesome surprise.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
你不必特意从学校出来看我
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表