剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
嘿 科里
Hey, Cory?
你朋友 布莱德丽·杰克逊 有点难搞
So, your friend... Bradley Jackson, bit of a train wreck.
如果你想用她 你肯定会后悔
I think you're gonna be sorry if you go down this road.
我也不想这么跟你表达
I'd like to report otherwise,
但我必须要这么说
but that's my gut feeling.
好吧
Fine.
行 那就好
Okay, good.
妈妈 哈尔去互助会了吗
Mom, did Hal go to his meeting?
他结束后应该给我打电♥话♥
He was supposed to call me after,
但是他一直没联♥系♥我
and I haven't heard a word from him.
我不知道 他还没回来 他一点左右去的
I don't know. He's not home yet. He left about 1:00 to go to it.
他已经出去七个小时了吗
He's been out for seven hours?
他说他互助会后要去布兰登家
Well, he said he was gonna go by Brandon's afterwards.
妈妈 不能让他见布兰登
Mom, you can't let him see Brandon.
那跟直接把毒品放他脸上没有区别
That's like putting heroin right in front of him.
布莱德丽 我现在担心了
Bradley, I'm worried now.
我一会打给你 我还有件屁事要做
I'll call you later. I just have to do one stupid thing
然后我就回家处理这件事
and then I'm gonna come home, and I'll deal with this myself.
好了 我要挂了 再见
Okay, I gotta go. All right, bye.
-嘿 -真高兴你能来
- Hey! - Glad you could make it.
我带你去你的座位
I'm going to show you to your seat.
你被降级成接待员了吗
You got demoted to usher?
没有 我帮你换了桌 应该很有趣
No, I just moved you to a different table. It'll be fun.
很激动今晚能来支持爱丽克丝·利维
Well, it is thrilling to be here to support Alex Levy tonight,
尽管我们的节目在互相竞争
even though our shows are ratings rivals.
但是 关于支持新闻行业中的女性
I mean, when it comes to supporting women in this business,
我们的处境是相同的
we're all in the same boat.
发生在她身上的事太难堪了
What happened to her was humiliating.
要是我 我肯定没脸出席这样的活动
I could never show up at an event like this.
我意思是 和色鬼一起工作
I mean, to work with a sexual predator...
我肯定会不知所措
I don't know what I would do.
幸亏那不是我
Thank God that's not me.
-这是我妈妈 -嗨
- This is my mom. - Hi.
恭喜 很高兴见到你
Congratulations. Very nice to meet you.
来拍个小视频 发个微博
For the Gram. It's a boomerang.
没错 真可爱
It is, yeah. That's so cute.
没关系 挺好的
That's fine. It was great.
-谢谢你能来 -你看起来太美了
- Hi, thank you for coming. - You look gorgeous.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you, so do you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们应该先坐下
We should probably take a seat.
-谢谢 -请坐
- Thank you. - There we go.
好的 你们做这
Okay, and you guys are here.
利兹的座位在这 那边是
Yeah. Lizzy's there, and that's where...
你坐这
Okay. And you're here.
-那是齐普的位置 对吗 -应该是
- I think that's Chip, right? - I think so.
齐普 这边
Chip. Come here.
- 怎么了 -嗨
- What? - Hi.
-那是你的座位 -是的 怎么了
- That your seat? - Yeah. Why?
这边多了两个位置
There's two extra seats here.
你说他们是不是忘了撤米奇和佩吉的座位
Do you think that they forgot to take away Mitch and Paige?
希望这是今晚唯一的问题吧
I hope that's the worst of our problems tonight.
为什么 为什么这么说 还有什么问题
Why? Why do you say that? What are our problems?
没事儿 别担心 有我呢
Nothing, don't worry. I got it.
齐普 你一定要
Chip, you have to...
嗨 各位 你们还记得布莱德丽·杰克逊吧
Hi, gang. You remember Bradley Jackson?
这是你的位置
Here's your seat.
是不是搞错了
This can't be right.
我是台里的老大 我不会搞错的
Last I checked I was the head of the network. It's right.
-我的天啊 -坐吧
- Oh, my God. - Have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
我没跟他 在一起 我先澄清下
I'm not with him, with him, to be very clear.
对你来说是好事儿啊
Well, that's good news for you.
事实上 我都不知道我来这干嘛
I actually don't even know what I'm doing here.
巧了 我也不知道
Well, that makes two of us.
我不想麻烦你
I didn't wanna bother you. The...
你坐在这桌干嘛
What are you doing at this table?
我不知道 科里·埃里森安排的
I don't know. Cory Ellison sat me here.
好吧
Okay.
双份吗 我去拿
Double? Got it.
科里 我们刚刚是不是
Cory, did we not just, moments ago,
说过布莱德丽·杰克逊是个麻烦精
talk about how Bradley Jackson is a disaster?
是的 没错
We did. That's correct.
那她为什么和我们的人坐在一桌
So why is she sitting at that table over there with our people?
我就是想给爱丽克丝敲敲警钟
I just thought it might be a good little wake-up call for Alex.
我懂了
I see.
麻烦带我回家吧
Take me home, please.
-爱丽克丝 -嗨
- Alex. - Hi.
恭喜你 你真美
Congratulations. You look gorgeous.
谢谢你 奥德拉 谢谢
Thank you, Audra. Thank you.
发生的这些事 我很遗憾
And I'm so sorry about everything.
为什么 奥德拉 到处乱搞的人又不是我
Why, Audra? I didn't fuck anyone.
期待你的获奖感言
Looking forward to your speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我知道我和你们坐一桌很奇怪 我...
Look, I know it's weird that I'm at the table with you guys. I...
我不知道科里要干嘛 但是我感觉蠢死了
I don't know what Cory's doing, but I feel really stupid,
而且我感觉我今天
and I feel like I've been
被这些人像球一样扔来扔去
thrown around like a yo-yo by these guys all day.
哪些人
What guys?
科里·埃里森 我昨晚见了他
Cory Ellison. I met with him last night
他让我今天见了齐普·布莱克
and he wanted me to meet Chip Black
面试记者的职位
about a correspondent position today,
然后我又到了这 至于原因
and now I'm here, for what reason,
我也不知道 他们还把我安排和你一桌
I don't know, and then they sat me at your table.
他让你坐我旁边是为了搞我
He sat you at my table to fuck with me.
我搞你
Me fuck with you?
我不觉得 真是好笑
I don't think so. That's just funny.
没错 真好笑 他们很搞笑的
Yeah, it's funny. They're funny.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
-什么 -你为什么留下
- Yeah? - Why did you stay?
-留在哪儿 -座位上
- Stay where? - At the table.
如果你感觉这么不舒服 为什么不走
If it was so uncomfortable for you, why didn't you leave?
你是成年人了 也有自己的自♥由♥ 为什么留下
You're an adult, you have agency. Why did you stay?
我没有权利
I don't have the right
告诉一个电视台的领导滚开
to tell the head of the network to fuck off.
我只是无名小卒
I'm a nobody.
我不是你
I'm not you.
你好啊 爱丽克丝 准备好获奖感言了吗
Well, hello, Alex. Are you ready for your big speech?
你知道吗 科里
You know what, Cory?
咱把乙方这种屁话省了吧
Let's just cut through the second-party bullshit.
我知道我们要通过经纪人和律师
I know we're supposed to go through our agents and legal
在私底下争个你死我活
and stab each other off-screen,
但是我就想当面告诉你
but I just wanna say this to your face.
没有搭档决定权 我不会续签
I'm not closing without cohost approval.
那么很抱歉了 你是拿不到的
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, because you're not getting it.
我们不会为你破例
We're not breaking precedent.
我不会让电视台的未来面临风险
I'm not putting the network at risk for future deals.
那我只好走人
Then I'll walk.
那你走吧 爱丽克丝
Then walk, Alex.
我不想你不开心
I don't want you to be unhappy.
顺便告诉你 你这个奖是我们买♥♥来的
By the way, we bought this award for you.
爱丽克丝·利维是正直的代名词
Alex Levy is synonymous with integrity.
她把我们职业的重要性
She embodies the vital role of our profession,
不仅仅体现在了国家政♥治♥
not just in the politics of the nation
和国家经济中
or the business of the nation,
还展现在全国人♥民♥的日常生活中
but in the everyday lives of the American people.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎《早间新闻》之星
Ladies and gentlemen, the star of The Morning Show
以及今年记者精英奖
and this year's recipient of the Leadership
获奖人 爱丽克丝·利维
in Journalism Award, Alex Levy!
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表