剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
《早间新闻》
第一季 第九集
我们已经很久没有聊过了
Wow. It's been a while since we talked outside of work.
你还好吗
How are you?
我没事 什么
I'm fine. What...
你怎么找来我公♥寓♥的
How did you find my apartment?
他们没能从我这拿走所有东西
Oh. Well, they couldn't take everything from me.
联♥系♥人列表我还留着
Still have my contact list.
咱们能上去你家聊会儿吗
Hey, um, could I come up for a couple of minutes?
有点事我想和你谈谈
There's something I'd like to talk to you about.
我家里现在有客人
Uh, I'm... having people over.
我俩在这谈好了
Let's just talk here.
怎么了
What's going on?
好吧
Okay, well,
你记不记得几年前
do you remember a couple of years ago,
我就直说了
to the point,
你和我睡了
you slept with me and
然后被提拔为首席邀约员
then leveraged it to get the head booker job?
我不是在指责你
And I'm not... I'm not judging you.
真的 换做是我也会做同样的事
Really. I would have done exactly the same thing.
我向你致敬
I salute you for it,
我甚至都被你伤到了感情
and it might have even hurt my feelings a little bit.
但我已经放下了
But I got over it.
不管怎么样 你记得这事儿 对吧
Anyway... you remember that, right?
我不 我没有
I don't... I'm not...
行了 你也很会玩 我知道
Okay. Well, you played the game. I get it.
但如果你想玩 你是要付出筹码的
But if you wanna dance, you gotta pay the fiddler.
我需要你的帮助
And... I need your help.
我需要证明
I need proof
弗雷德对我的行为视而不见 且为此打掩护
that Fred swept my so-called "Behavior" Under the rug.
而你就是弗雷德阴谋底下
And you are the living,
那个活生生的证据
breathing emblem of Fred's complicity.
这就是为什么我需要你站出来接受采访
And that's why I need you to go on the record with a reporter.
你想让我揭发弗雷德
You want me to go against Fred?
我知道 这是个很大的请求
I know. It's not a small ask.
我不能 这可是我的工作 我的事业
How could I? This is my job we're talking about. My career.
我知道 我也认为这一切是你争取来的
I know. As far as I'm concerned, you've earned it.
且你很擅长
And you're really fucking good at it.
可以是匿名形式的 如果你不想暴露
It can be anonymous if you don't wanna be ID'd.
我只是需要一个人来证实这一点
I just need someone to corroborate this.
我不 我不确定
I don't... I'm not sure.
我第一次见到你的时候 你知道我在想什么吗
You know what? When I first met you, you know what I thought?
我被你的野心和理想主义所触动
I was touched by your ambition and your idealism.
你所做的
And what you did...
你的处理让我完全没想到
What you did sort of took me off guard.
我敢说那样的决定也有代价吧
I bet that making a choice like that cost you something.
我敢说 现在的你仍然常常会想起那一天
And I bet you still think about that choice.
我承认 你让我不得不去反思自己的作为
I will admit, I am being forced to examine my behavior.
所以 为什么弗雷德
So, why is Fred the only
不用反思自己所作所为
one who doesn't have to look at his behavior?
我知道世道变了
I know the world has changed,
但王子犯法与庶民同罪不是吗
but shouldn't we all be living by the same set of rules?
我想是吧
I suppose.
我已经开始和记者们接洽了
Well, I have already started talking to reporters.
你的事不论如何都会被抖出来的
Your story's coming out either way.
不如自己掌控局势 更加的有魄力
Controlling narrative is more powerful than you can imagine.
行吧 我考虑考虑
Okay. I'll think about it.
你考虑就行了
It's all I ask.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 汉娜 你真的是卓尔不群
Thank you, Hannah. You're truly one of a kind.
该死
Oh, shit.
喂
Hello.
晚上好 利维女士 布莱德丽·杰克逊来了
Good evening, Ms. Levy. I have Bradley Jackson here.
-操 -我要放她进来吗
- Oh, fuck, um... - Do you want me to let her in?
嗯 就 给我点时间
Yeah, um... just... give me a few minutes.
-然后再让她上来 好吗 -好
- And then send her up, okay? - Sure.
行 操
Okay. Fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
别跳下去 先喝杯酒
Don't jump. Just drink instead.
-这景 -对吧
- This view. It... - Oh, yeah.
你这地方 哇
Your whole place is... wow.
谢谢 谢谢 我05年买♥♥的这房♥子
Thank you. Thanks. Yeah, I got this... year five.
那感觉一定很好了
That must've felt really good.
对 就像座小城♥堡♥一样
Yeah, it-it felt like a fortress.
至少那一阵感觉是挺好
So, that did feel good for a while at least.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我知道你最近很难
I know this is hard.
对 是很难
Yes. It is.
你可以直接向我们倾诉的
But I think that it's fair to just tell us how you feel.
我只是觉得
Okay. I'm just feeling that, um...
我只是希望 通过向全民公布我离婚的事
I just hope, by sharing my divorce with America,
他们会意识到
that they realize that...
我的性生活将会变得多姿多彩
my sex life is about to get a whole lot better...
终于
Finally.
刚才的话你应该直播说出来
I think you have to say that.
实话实说是最好的 这没什么 人们喜欢听
Honesty is the best. And it's fine, and people like that.
我的天 你要和我一起加入交♥友♥网♥站吗
My God. You wanna join Tinder with me?
我是说 你单身嘛 我俩可以一起
I mean, you're single. We could do it together.
-你开玩笑吧 -当然是
- Please tell me you're joking. - Of course I'm kidding.
当然是玩笑话
'Course I'm kidding.
你有考虑过结婚吗
Um, have you ever been interested in marriage?
没有
No.
啊你说得好果断啊
Wow. That's... "No," Very definitive "No."
我见过婚姻的样子
I've... I mean, I've seen marriage.
我不适合结婚 我觉得我不相信爱情
I'm not suited for it. I'm not... I'm not sure I believe in love.
结婚对我来说是太大的一步
Marriage is a way too big of a leap for me.
那真可惜
That's a shame.
你不觉得吗 你还信仰婚姻吗
You think so? You're still a fan?
嗯 我依旧相信
Yeah. I am.
我觉得 它的概念很完美
I think it's... I think it's conceptually lovely.
伴侣关系很美
I think partnership is beautiful,
不论它是以怎样的形式
you know, in whatever form it comes
或甚至
or even, you know,
能持续多长时间
however long it... it lasts.
我有 我有些事想和你说
I have, um, something that I wanna talk to you about.
但我不知该从何说起
But I don't really know where to start.
我的天 我刚刚把肚子里东西都和你说了
Oh, my God. I just vomited my entire insides to you.
你想说什么说什么
You can start anywhere.
好
Okay. Um...
我想做一个采访
There's an interview that I would like to do.
我觉得对我们会很有利
And I think it would be really good for us,
对节目也会很有利
really good for the show.
但我想先说
But I want to acknowledge up front that it is...
这话题有点敏感
A sensitive subject.
放马过来吧 是什么
Take the kid gloves off. What is it?
好吧
All right.
米奇联♥系♥我了
Mitch contacted me
他想让我在节目上采访他
and he wants me to interview him on the show.
什么
What?
他显然也心怀鬼胎
Look, he obviously has an agenda.
他想要揭露 是弗雷德·米克伦
He wants to out Fred Micklen
催生了这种沉默女性的公♥司♥氛围
for promoting a culture that silenced women.
显然他卷土重来是为了复仇
And he's obviously out for revenge,
这是他最明显的动机
in the most base and obvious way.
但为了指控弗雷德
But in order to accuse Fred,
他必须承认他也是问题的一环
he has to admit he was part of the problem,
这其实是采访时候一个很能抓住的点
and that's a pretty stunning place to start an interview from.
我可以逼他承认自己行为的不当
I know I can hold his feet to the fire,
如果有你帮助就更好了
p-particularly with your help.
如果我们可以同时拉弗雷德下马
And if we can nail Fred at the same time?
简直太他妈爽
I mean, shit.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表