剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Oh, you didn't have to leave school to come and see me.
其实 是我们班今天来城里看话剧
Actually, my class came into town for the day to see a play.
哦 没关系的
Oh, that's okay.
妈妈 我很抱歉
But, Mom, I'm so sorry.
我难以置信
I can't believe it. I mean,
也许只是我不想相信 就像
maybe I just don't want to, but, like...
-我知道的 -我从记事起就认识他了
- I know. - I've known him since I was conscious.
我知道 这很糟糕
I know. It's awful...
-是 -我很抱歉
- Yeah. - And I'm so sorry.
天哪 宝贝 你能不能不去看话剧
Oh, God. Honey, can't you skip the play
留在家里陪我
and just stay home with me
我们可以拥在一起
and we can cuddle and we can
我们可以做些零食然后看《英国料理秀》
make snacks and watch The British Cooking Show?
任何可以让我开心的事
Oh, just... anything to make me feel happy.
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨 宝贝 你好吗
- Hi, Dad. - Hey, honey. How are you?
这个大新闻 我
This big news, I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我一整天都在给你发短♥信♥
I was texting you all day.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
这是我人生中最糟的一天
It's just the worst day of my entire life.
疲惫不堪
So exhausted,
还要处理这里的这些人
and I still have these people in there.
爱丽 要不我直接 我可以留下
Al, Al. Why don't I just... I can stay.
我的意思是 我本来是要带利兹和她朋友
I could...I mean, I was gonna take Lizzy
在表演之前去吃个晚饭 但是
and her friends for dinner before the show, but...
没事 你们去吧
No. You guys go.
我一整晚都在这
I mean, I'm here all night,
然后睡觉
and then I have to go to bed,
凌晨三点半再爬起来周而复始
get up at 3:30 again and again.
这很好 去吧 照常生活
It's good. Go, live your lives.
开心点 好吗
Looks good, you know?
行 睡前记得给我发短♥信♥
Okay. But text me before you go to bed.
-我会的 -周五我会回来参加活动
- I will. - And I'll be back on Friday for the event.
好
Yes.
好吗 没事的
Yeah? It's all right.
-我们会渡过难关的 -对
- We're gonna get through it. -Yes.
-我爱你 -我真的很爱你
- I love you. - I love you so much.
-晚安 - 晚安 玩开心点
- Good night. -Good night. Have fun.
晚安
Good night.
-嗨 -现在不行
- Hey. - Yeah. No, I can't.
好吧
Okay.
去吧 杰森
Go, Jase.
再见 爱丽
Bye, Al.
谢谢
Thanks.
呀 宝贝 真是惊喜
Hey, honey. What a nice surprise.
正好赶上晚饭
Just in time for dinner.
妈 哈尔是个瘾君子
Mom, Hal is an addict.
他有躁郁症 而且还是个瘾君子
He is bipolar, and he's an addict.
天哪 布莱德丽 干嘛大惊小怪的
Jesus, Bradley. Have to be so dramatic about everything?
过来坐下 我们吃晚饭了
Just come sit down. We're having dinner.
哈尔 把音乐打开
Hal, turn the music back on.
哈尔
Hal.
你这次要听我的 妈
You gotta listen to me this time, Mom.
你是不是因为
Are you just upset about
那个你吼男孩的视频被疯传不开心了
that viral video of you yelling at that boy?
我不在乎那个视频 而且他不是个孩子
I don't care about the video. And he wasn't a boy.
别岔开话题
Do not derail the conversation.
哈尔是个瘾君子 他需要帮助
Hal is an addict, and he needs help.
他不是个瘾君子
He's not an addict.
他只是刚过渡一段艰难时光
He just went through a rough spot.
妈 他是个瘾君子
Mom, he is an addict.
听着 我 我是个瘾君子 妈
Hey, look, I'm... I am an addict, Mom.
-我喜欢你的视频 -谢谢
- I liked your video. - Thank you.
那他现在好些了
But he's better now.
他刚去那两周还不到
He wasn't even there for two weeks.
你让他回来只是因为你不想自己一个人
You just had him come home 'cause you didn't wanna be alone.
-不是这样的 -是这样的 妈
- That is not true. - It's a little true, Mom.
你知道我费了多大劲
Do you know the mountains
才把他弄去那吗
I had to move to get him into that place?
更别提我花的那一大笔钱了
Not to mention the amount of money I spent.
-我们不能就 -嘿 布莱德
- Can we just please have a... -Hey, Brad, Brad.
我会还你钱的
I'm gonna pay you back.
-我会还你钱的 -我不需要你还我钱
- I'll pay you back. - I don't need you to pay me back.
我想让你好起来
I need you to be better.
我想你平平安安
I need you to be safe.
你想没想过
Do you have any idea
在我的人生中为了照顾你
how many decisions I have made in my life
-我做出了多少决定 -布莱德丽 停下
- just because I had to take care of you? - Bradley, stop it.
我分了多少次手 丢掉了多少份工作
How many relationships I've lost? How many jobs I've lost?
-我很抱歉 -你要把晚饭毁了
- I'm sorry... - You are ruining dinner!
老天
Jesus.
我去开门
I'll get it.
每次都这样
Just... every time.
布莱德丽·杰克逊 我找到你了
Bradley·Jackson. I've found you.
什么
What?
你有什么事
Can I help you?
汉娜·肖恩菲尔德 《早间新闻》的嘉宾邀请人
Hannah·Shoenfeld. Head booker for The Morning Show.
你知道你的视频有一百万的点击量吗
You know you have over a million views on your video?
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
我们想要就视频火爆的原因
We wanna interview you about
采访你
why the video is going viral.
很明显你的视频触动了社会
It's clearly touched a nerve.
我们想要邀你明天上节目
We'd like to book you for tomorrow.
我给我俩订了90分钟之后的机票
I've got us on a plane 90 minutes from now.
我们要抓紧了
We should get going.
等下 《早间新闻》
Wait. The Morning Show?
那个爱丽克丝·利维和米奇·凯...
The one with Alex·Levy and Mitch·Ke...
那个爱丽克丝·利维的节目
That show with Alex·Levy?
《早间新闻》
The Morning Show?
对 爱丽克丝会采访你
Yeah. Alex will interview you.
什么
What?
就因为我在抗♥议♥的时候失了态
Just because I lost my shit at a protest?
你说出了全美的心声
Your words spoke to America.
哦 不 我不
Oh, no. I don't...
布莱德丽 那段视频
Bradley, some piece of you
展现出了你真实一面的一部分
that is really you came through in that video.
人们注意到了 他们还想要看更多
People are noticing. They want more.
你怎么在我妈妈这找到我的
How the hell did you find me out here at my mom's house?
我们是《早间新闻》
We're The Morning Show.
我们无所不能
We can do anything.
我从不出错
I do everything right.
在过去三年里他们要求我做的每一件事都如此
Everything they've asked me to do in the last three years.
他们就是不知道拿我怎么办
They just don't know what to do with me.
然后他们就让我们看这个
And they're making us see this popcorn shit?
该死的《吉尔莫女孩》 音乐剧还是
Fucking Gilmore Girls, The Musical?
世界就这么缺乏新意吗
Is the world so bereft of new ideas...
别装的像你不知道
Don't act like you didn't know
《转折》会播什么 我也在会议上
what The Twist was gonna be. I was in that meeting too.
又没有枪指着你
You didn't have a gun to your head.
你硕士学位为什么要学新闻学
Why did I get a Master's in Journalism?
拥有政♥治♥学博士学位的意义在哪
What's the point of having a PhD in Political Science?
加布每晚回家都要面对这些抱怨吗
Is this what Gabe comes home to every night?
如果他们不让我当主播
Why did they hire me if
干嘛要招我
they're not gonna give me a shot at the chair?
天哪 我的推送全是米奇
Jesus. My feed is wall-to-wall Mitch.
让黑人主播上《早间新闻》真是十恶不赦的罪过呢
God forbid there's a serious black anchor on The Morning Show.
诺曼·洛克威尔: 美国知名插画家
不适合诺曼·洛克威尔的高雅人都不配做早间新闻
Not for the Norman·Rockwell family of morning news.
象征主义罢了
Tokenism at its finest.
你比一天前离这份工作更近了呢
You are closer now to the job than you were 24 hours ago.
他们总派给我些小事
They're making me jump through hoops
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表