剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Yes, I did that.
如果你真想知道的话 我可以告诉你整个故事
Well, if you really wanna know, I can give you the whole story.
并且向你保证绝对是莎士比亚级别的故事
And I assure you that it is Shakespearean in scope.
发生的事情
The things that went down.
有谁知道 谁隐瞒的
Who knew. Who covered.
这听起来太过笼统 我需要一些细节
Well, that's a bit general. I'm gonna need some detail.
实际上 我也想要你帮我点忙
Actually, there's something that I want from you,
我现在还不会直接全吐出来
so I'm not gonna give up the goods just yet.
你想从我这得到什么
What could you possibly want from me?
我希望坐回我曾经的主播台
I want my old platform back.
要我说出故事
To tell my story.
我希望 你可以在节目里采访我
I want... you to interview me on the show.
听着 采访是没可能的
Look, an interview is not gonna happen.
我现在就可以告诉你
I will tell you that right now.
没可能 为什么
No? Why not?
收视率会飙啊
The ratings would go insane.
是啊 发飙的可不止收视率 还有评论员
Yeah, so would the critics.
还有社会媒体
And social media.
大众舆♥论♥也不会支持
And public opinion would not be in the favor of the show.
我觉得你不像是那种
You don't strike me as the type
在乎公共舆♥论♥的人
of person who gives a shit about public opinion.
在电梯里见我那三十秒
Meeting me for 30 seconds in
就让你了解我了
an elevator qualifies you to know me somehow?
不是
No.
但我错了吗
But am I wrong?
听着 你是个记者 而我给你带来了一个故事
Look, you're a journalist. I am bringing you a story.
不光彩的性捕食者回到母台
Disgraced predator going home,
摊开陈述他的不道德行为
talking about his reprehensible behavior.
与此同时 也揭露了
And also, he lifts the veil
那些企业里被保护着的幕后大♥师♥
that protects the corporate puppet masters.
操纵着整个国家的也是他们
Who, quite frankly, run the whole fucking country.
我是想说
I mean...
来嘛
come on.
你知道爱丽克丝肯定不会同意的吧
You know Alex will never go for this.
绝对不会 齐普也不会的
Not in a million years. Or Chip, for that matter.
的确 正如你所说 爱丽克丝有无数理由
No, you're right. Alex would not wanna do it,
不想这么做
for a myriad of reasons.
最主要的一点是 她自身也并不清白
The main one being, she is hardly innocent herself.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
她
She...
她当初可不瞎
She wasn't blind.
至于齐普 他已经死人一个了
And as for Chip, he's a dead man.
这事完了 他肯定得倒台
There is no way he survives this.
一切早已注定
It's in the tea leaves.
任何人都抵不过命运
Can't fuck with the tea leaves.
我知道你这是想干嘛
I know what you're doing.
哦是吗 那快告诉我我的险恶用心
Oh, really? Please. Please tell me my motivation here.
大家现在不都爱讨论我的险恶用心吗
Because everybody else is having such a good time doing that.
你这么做不是为了帮助别人
You're not doing this to be altruistic,
也不是为了把UBA电视台坏透了的大老板拉下马
to take down the big, bad executives at UBA.
你是为了给自己开脱
You're doing this 'cause you're hoping to get exonerated.
而我对此没兴趣
And I don't want any part of that.
布莱德丽
Hey, Bradley.
我有证据
I have proof.
我还能找出一些证人
And I can dig up some witnesses.
什么样的证人
What kinda witnesses?
我一下子就能想出来一个人
Off the top of my head, I can think of one.
一个和我发生过关系的女人
A woman I had relations with.
她基本是靠我上位
She basically used me to get a career bump.
她也不恨我
She doesn't hate me.
我想我能让她来为我发声
And I think I can get her to back me up.
我可是在给你提供新闻
I am offering you news.
重磅故事
This is an important story.
很重要
It matters.
能改变一切 你也心里有数
It could change things. You know that.
那要是这个重磅故事毁了整个电视台
What if that important story takes down the network,
还同时毁了整个节目和所有员工呢
but at the same time, it takes down the show and everybody on it?
是有可能 有这种风险
Yeah, that could happen. That's a risk.
但你要问问自己 这险值不值得冒
But you have to ask yourself, is that a risk worth taking?
反正 想好了告诉我
Anyway, let me know.
尽快哦
Soon.
因为不管有没有你 我都要讲出去
Because I'm going out with this, with or without you.
我的天啊 就直接告诉我到底怎么回事
Oh, my God. Just tell me what is going on.
我知道肯定不是什么好事
I know it's something horrible.
是谁病了吗
Is someone sick?
-不不不 没人生病 -不是的
- No. No. No one is sick. - No, no. No.
没人生病
No one is sick.
好吧 利兹
Okay, Lizzy.
我们真的很爱你
We love you so much.
这一点永远不会变
And nothing's just gonna change.
我们是一家人 以后永远都是
We're a family, and we will always...
行了 你在胡言乱语什么 直说吧
Okay. What are you saying? Just say it.
你♥爸♥爸和我要离婚了
Your father and I are getting a divorce.
什么
What?
不行 我不接受
No, no, no.
不行 你告诉过我 分居就是为了解决问题
No. You told me you were separating so you could work things out.
怎么这么突然就离婚了
How did this happen so quickly?
分居就是离婚的原因
That was the reason.
是的 宝贝 是这样的
It was. Honey, it was.
所以你骗了我
So you lied to me?
-不是 -不是的
- No. - No.
不 我们没有骗你 亲爱的
No, we did not lie to you, honey.
我们也确实尝试过 要解决问题
And we did. We tried.
真的努力过
We did try.
你努力过吗 妈妈
Did you, Mom?
当然
Yes.
什么时候 怎么努力的
How? When? How did you try?
-你哪里努力过 母亲大人 -别 利兹
- How did you ever try, Mom? - No. Come on. Come on, Lizzy.
没关系 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我努力了很多年了 孩子
I tried for years, honey.
我可不觉得你有努力过
I don't think you tried.
你只是假装努力
I think you pretend to try.
我们的生活永远都是围着你的工作转
Our lives have always been about your job.
表面看起来是你的工作太难搞
And you act like that's a hardship,
其实是你太爱它 不能失去它
but you love your job. You need it.
你眼里我们加起来还没你工作重要
You need it more than you need us.
不是的 你这么说就过分了
No, no. That is not fair.
这话 根本就是 胡说
That is so untrue.
利兹 我爱你胜过这世上其他任何东西
Lizzy, I love you more than I love anything in the world.
你说你爱我们 但从来不把我们放在第一
You say you love us, but we are never the priority.
不是的 利兹 利兹 你妈妈很爱你
No, Lizzy. Lizzy. Your mother loves you very much.
亲爱的 我真的尽力了
Honey, I am doing the best that I can.
-我做了我必须要做的事 -是啊 为你自己
- I did what I had to do. - Yeah, for you.
而我们俩一直退让忍♥耐
And we have enabled it.
好啊 你心理治疗的效果挺好啊
Okay. So I see the therapy's kicking in.
别让我后悔去做治疗
Don't make me feel bad about therapy.
我从没有过正常的家庭 也从没有过正常的生活
I have never had a normal family or a normal life.
你从来没有真正为我或者爸爸付出过什么
You have never been really present for me or for Dad.
却要我们一直当你的啦啦队 当你的助理
And we have been your cheerleaders and your favorite assistants.
就是当不了你心里的第一
We have not been your priorities.
算了
Okay.
利兹 利兹 利兹
Lizzy, Lizzy. Lizzy.
是我提的离婚 懂吗
I was the one who asked for a divorce. Okay?
如果是这样 那也只是因为她逼的
If that's true, it's only because she gave you no other choice.
哦天
Oh, God.
你能去追她一下吗 她很难过
Would you go after her? She's very upset.
-对不起 -快去吧 她肯定...
- I'm sorry. - Oh, come on. She had to...
反正咱俩其中一个得背锅是吧
She had to blame someone, you know?
好 好吧 利兹
Yeah, all right. Lizzy.
-上帝啊 -利兹
- Jesus. God. - Lizzy.
哦天啊
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表