剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
好吧
Well...
还是不行
no.
我的节目上不会出现这样的事
Well, it's not happening on my show.
那好吧
Okay. Well...
那我就找别的路子 别的节目巴不得我呢
I can go somewhere else. Any program would jump at this.
要是这样的话 咱们电视台
And if that happens, it'll be hard to keep out of the narrative
可就很难撇清
the fact that my own home
不愿意正视自己的罪名了
wasn't willing to take a deep look at themselves.
我愿意发声 但我的母台选择沉默
And given the opportunity, they opted for silence.
因为要离婚 我承受了很大压力
I'm going to be doing, um, a lot of press about my divorce,
为什么在你曝光之后 所有事都发生得猝不及防
why it happened so quickly on the heels of you being exposed.
你明白 真♥相♥是
You see, the truth is...
坐在你旁边一点也不容易
it wasn't easy sitting next to you.
你强大 有威胁
You were powerful and intimidating.
这些年 有些事我一直试图去忘记
There were times that I've spent years just trying to forget.
但仍然历历在目
I actually remember one time in particular.
我们在智利一个村里
We were in Chile on a remote,
因为节目 你非常生气
and, um, oh, you were so mad about how the show went.
你指责我 抢了你的话
And you accused me of eating into your segment.
我感觉很糟糕 也很害怕
And I felt terrible. I felt horrible.
所以 我想跟你和好
So, I wanted to make it up to you.
所以 我们出去喝酒 然后烂醉如泥
So, we went out for drinks, and then more drinks.
我只记得 我想回酒店 回我的房♥间
And I just remember trying to get back to my hotel room.
之后 我在别人的床上醒来了
And then I woke up in a bed that wasn't my own.
我在你床上
And I was in your bed.
我都 记不清 我怎么到那的
And I don't... fully remember how I got there.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
你试试
Try me.
你太可悲了 爱丽克丝
This is pathetic, Alex.
我不在乎
I don't care.
再见 米奇
Goodbye, Mitch.
这一行 有很多道德标准
There are a lot of moral lines in this business,
我承认 我越线了 但这是
and I'll admit I've crossed most of them. But this is...
戏剧性 惊险
Dramatic? Thrilling?
你们他妈想把《早间新闻》变成核武器
You wanna turn The Morning Show into a fucking nuclear weapon
炸掉广播电视界 你们疯了吧
and drop it on the network. This is insane.
不是你一直引诱我去布鲁克林吗
Weren't you the one that lured me all the way to Brooklyn
来跟我神神秘秘地说
to have some surreptitious conversation
你想扳倒弗雷德·米克林
about how you wanted to take down Fred Micklen?
是 但我不想用我们的节目作为武器
Yeah, I didn't want to use our show as a weapon.
简直是神风敢死队式的自杀袭击[美军二战部队]
This is a kamikaze mission.
你在疯狂引用二战梗
You're using a lot of World War II metaphors...
是啊 因为我心烦意乱
Yeah, well, I'm upset.
我理解 但我并不想《早间新闻》毁灭
Okay, I understand, but I'm not trying to blow up TMS here.
我只是想跟踪米奇关于弗雷德的指控
I'm just trying to explore Mitch's claims about Fred.
在弗雷德的自家电视台上吗
On Fred's airwaves?
是的 但如果我尺度能把控好
Yes, but if I do my job correctly,
我觉得我能避免电视台级别的灾难
I think I can avoid network nuclear holocaust.
你"觉得" 这词用得好
Yeah, I mean, "Think'', that's the operative word here.
-你知道这是... -齐普
- You know this is... - Hey, Chip.
火车已经开了 兄弟
The train is moving, buddy.
现在的问题就是
It's really only a question of
你要么在车上坐 要么在车底被碾
whether you're on it or being obliterated by it.
你被顶替的事情已经在开展了
Your replacement is being vetted.
米奇在城里了
Mitch is in the city, and he's
谁想听他的真♥相♥ 他就愿意跟谁走
ready to spew his truth to whoever will listen.
即便不是我们 《美国日间秀》也会找到他
And if it's not us, YDA will snatch him up.
他们的收视率会反超我们
They'll overtake us in the ratings
奥德拉还会赢个日间艾美奖[电视节目奖项]
and Audra will win a fucking Daytime Emmy, God help us.
咱们还别忘了亲爱的朋友 玛吉·布莱娜
And let's not forget about your dear confidant, Maggie Brener.
托您的福 玛吉现在
Thanks to you, Maggie is
嗅到了一丝UBA电视台内♥幕♥的味道
smelling a Pulitzer Prize-winning article
并且以为能帮她拿普利策奖[记者最高奖项]
about the many skeletons at UBA.
也就意味着她要采访所有人 包括弗雷德
Which means she's talking to everybody, including Fred.
所以 谋反的事他会知道了
So, he knows mutiny is at hand.
所以我们要抓紧时间 要先发制人
Yeah, we have to move fast here. We have to control what we can.
把米奇带进来 在我们的控制下
Bring Mitch to our house and do it on our terms.
我们只需要那一节精彩的节目就够了
We just need one glorious segment.
你的勇气哪去了 齐普
Where is that courage, Chip?
爱丽克丝怎么办 我...
What about Alex? I... What,
我们这一切都瞒着她吗
we just gonna do all this behind her back?
你觉得这样好吗
I mean, do you feel good about that?
不 我个人感觉很不好
No, I mean, for me, I mean, it feels awful.
毕竟是她给了我这个机会 不管她动机是什么
She brought me this opportunity, for whatever her motives were,
我都应该感激
and I should be grateful.
我应该更友好
I should be kinder.
但友好能带来什么 能给我们带来什么
But what's that gonna get me? What's that gonna get any of us?
我们现在有机会真正做点有价值的事
We have an opportunity here to do something truly meaningful.
我们都不应该傲慢到
And none of us should be
觉得未来都是属于我们的
arrogant enough to think we get all the chances.
我们都一大把年纪的人了
We're all collectively too fucking old for that.
不 我想说
No. For the record, I might be
我的未来还有很多可能
arrogant enough to think I have a lot of chances.
-是是是 -我只是
- Uh-huh. - Listen, I just, I mean, you...
爱丽克丝和我 我们一起上来的
Alex and I, we came up together. You know, I mean,
我是她的人 我是属于她的制片人
I'm her guy. I was her personal producer.
这总得有点分量吧
That has to mean something.
也许我能去跟她说说说
You know, maybe I can talk to her,
试着说服她 我只是...
or try and convince her. I just...
行 但你要知道
Okay, but just so you have all the facts,
我可不是唯一一个
I'm not the only one
和马龙·塔特聊过天的人
who has a meeting on the books with Marlon Tate.
米奇·凯斯勒来电
-喂 -孩子 我们计划要提前了
- Yeah? - Hey, kiddo. Our timeline has moved up.
我也不想给你压力
And I don't want to pressure you,
但我需要你出面
but I'm gonna need you to go on the record
证实我
and back me up.
越早越好
Sooner rather than later.
咱俩去你家外面见
Meet me outside your apartment.
发短♥信♥告诉我地址
Text me your address.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming. Appreciate it.
这有点深喉的味道
This feels a little like Deep Throat though.
著名丑闻水门事件里线人的代号♥
你想进来吗 和暖和 我有很多酒
You wanna come in? It's warm. I got a bar full of booze.
如果你想我证实故事
If you need me to corroborate the story,
我可以 但只要我名字不出现
fine, I'll do it, as long as my name isn't on it.
而且我不记得你当时怎么做了
But I don't remember things the way you do.
行 进来喝一杯吧
Okay. Well, just come on in. Have a drink.
我们慢慢聊
We could talk it through.
确保你对最后的声明没有意见
Make sure that you're happy with the statement.
但你要我说的话
But what you want me to say,
并不是当时对我的一切
that's not what it was for me.
对你的什么一切
Not what what was for you?
我没有利用你上位
I didn't use you for a promotion.
是你利用的我
You used me.
我当时真的以为你欣赏我
I thought you really believed in me.
以为你是在教导我 我还特别敬仰你
That-That you were mentoring me. I-I looked up to you.
行了行了 我懂了
Okay, okay. Okay, I see.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
-我没事 -好 我
- I'm fine. - Okay. I'm...
如果我伤害了你的感情 汉娜 对不起
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Hannah. I really am.
我也很抱歉 如果你觉得
And I'm sorry that you feel that
我没能珍惜到你事业方面的价值
I didn't value getting to know you in that way.
不不 我不是...
No, no. That's not what I'm...
我当时想走来着
I tried to leave.
别
Oh... Don't.
-我当时年轻 有野心 -别别别别
- I was young and ambitious, - No, no, no, no, no.
我也很敬仰你 作为一个记者 和我的上司
And I admired you as a journalist, as a boss.
突然有一天
And then suddenly one day
你开始对我格外关注
you decided to start paying attention to me,
这让我觉得也许是我工作方面很出色
which made me feel like maybe I was really good at my job.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表