剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Just such a happy time for our family.
你♥他♥妈♥给我振作起来 娘们
You better get your shit together, girl,
不然你到头就只能靠舔别人蛋过活
or you're gonna end up sucking dicks under the promenade.
是的 家庭就是一切
Well, family is everything.
对吧 桑迪
Isn't it, Sandy?
家庭的确超级重要
Family is a whole lot of things.
对了 我听说您准备跟大家分享了一个
Oh, hey, and I hear that you put together a little clip of Bradley
有关布莱德丽成长的的短片
growing up that you would like to share.
是的
Yes, I did.
我昨晚准备到了很晚
I worked on it really late last night.
-X摄像机 准备 -我们可以放了吗
- Ready X. - Should we roll it?
让我们一起看吧 美国人们
Let's do it, America.
-滚动X -让我们一起来看
- Roll X, take X. - Let's do it.
我感觉像是参加自己的葬礼
I feel like I'm at my own wake.
制片人们很擅长做这些
Producers did a really good job with this.
他们篡改了我母亲的脚本
They changed the script on my mother.
是吗
Did they?
是的 他们之前给我看的起码还有点实话
Yes. The one they showed me reflected some sort of reality.
现在这个完全就是虚词诡说
This is just based on a snow globe.
但直截了当
It was flat.
-不要反应过度 就随它去吧 -切回来
- Do not overreact. Just go with it. - And we're back.
-五 四 -你会适应的
- Five, four... - You'll get used to this.
三 二
...three, two...
很高兴见到你母亲 布莱德丽
So great to meet your mom, Bradley.
你成长的地方太精彩了
And what an amazing place you grew up in.
是的 西弗吉尼亚很棒
Yes, West Virginia is amazing.
但其实它并不想看起来那么完美
You know, it wasn't all as perfect as that made it seem.
她脱稿了
She's going off script.
所以全美人♥民♥才喜欢你 布莱德丽
Well, that's what America loves about you, Bradley.
你很真实
You're real.
是的 只是实话实说
Yeah, just to be real,
我不想年轻的女孩看了节目后觉得
I don't want young women out there watching the show to think
只有拥有完美的童年才能成功
you have to have some perfect childhood to be successful.
是的
Right.
我有过难熬的时期
There were hard times,
也做过很多蠢事
and I did a lot of stupid things.
当然
Oh, of course.
我们都做过
We all did.
是的 是的 不 我不是在说
Yeah, yeah, no. I'm not talking about
从房♥梁上跳下去的调皮事
just accepting a dare to jump off the roof of a barn,
虽然那我也做过
'cause I did that.
我说的是 我曾多次被警告休学
You know, I got suspended multiple times.
高中时我因为被抓到喝酒
I cost my high school track team a championship
导致田径队没得到冠军
because I got caught with alcohol on me.
还在15岁的时候堕过胎
Heck, had an abortion when I was 15 years old.
我
I...
-哦 她不会吧 -我的天呐
- Oh, she did not. - Oh, my God.
我
I...
草他妈的
Mother of fuck!
太棒了
Yes.
布莱德丽堕过胎
Bradley had an abortion?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
对于15岁女孩来说
That's a lot...
你经历了不少啊
for a 15-year-old.
是的 当时 确实是
Yeah, it was. It was.
我想表达的是
And that's what I mean.
生活不易 人们总是在困难中成长
Life is hard and people get through things and...
赶紧切天气预报
Let's go to weather.
把这个屎一样的场面赶紧切掉
We're evacuating this shitshow.
快点让扬科上演播台 就现在
Somebody get Yanko to the stage right fucking now.
生活不仅仅是阳光和鲜花
It's not just sunshine and roses.
把科里·埃里森给我找来
Get me Cory Ellison!
还有查理·布莱克 马上
Get me Charlie Black now!
但是你会成长
But you can grow.
推特话题已经爆了
Twitter's fucking blowing up.
要不要把西海岸转播切掉
Should we cut it for the West Coast feed?
不行
We can't.
如果我们切掉 那些女性组织会让我们更惨
The women's groups are going to skewer us if we cut it.
那我们怎么办
What do we do?
先不管这个了
Leave it in.
现在切到扬科
Go to Yanko now.
这造就了我和我现在的世界观
What shaped me and gave me my view of the world.
因为今天是全美观众认识我的第一天 对吗
Because this is my day to introduce myself to America, right?
是的
Yes.
我只是觉得我应该和观众们坦诚相待
I just thought I should be transparent with them,
和你们也是
with you guys.
你确实毫无保留
Well. You certainly have been.
感谢你的坦诚 布莱德丽
And thank you for opening up, Bradley.
扬科 赶紧上
Yanko. Go, go!
现在 切换到扬科
Okay, throw to Yanko.
好了 现在一起来看天气情况 扬科
All right, let's get an update on the weather, Yanko.
今天天气怎么样呢
What is today looking like?
相当好 特别好
Amazing. Amazing.
东部晴朗天气图
赶紧带上孩子
Grab the kids.
在公园尽情游玩吧
Head to the park this week.
这几天都是大晴天呢
It is gonna be sunny days, folks.
非常美好的天气
It's gonna be beautiful.
但是别忘了给孩子们戴个防晒帽 好吗
But don't forget to put a sun hat on that baby, okay?
还有防晒霜
And lather up that sunscreen.
优选防晒系数30倍或以上的 尤其是给小朋友
SPF 30 and over, especially for the little ones.
谁在扬科的耳返里提醒下 别再拿孩子举例了
Somebody get in Yanko's ear and tell him no more kid references.
整个周末
Entire weekend.
多云
如果你没有宝宝 你也应该涂防晒霜
If you don't have kids, you should also wear sunscreen.
能从这周后面的节目里找点内容
Can you pull something out from later in the week
把今天的播出先弄完吗
and fill the time with it?
把艾丽森和马库斯·萨缪尔森的厨艺秀提到今天吧
Let's put Alison and the Marcus Samuelsson cooking segment along with Alex,
你们再重新整理下
and you guys just rework it.
行动起来 缓和一下尴尬的气氛
Make it work. Lighten it up.
齐普 可能这只是个小错误
Chip, maybe it was a slipup.
这是她第一次当主播
It's her first day.
那可不是小错误 她就是故意的
That was not a slipup. That was deliberate.
接下来的节目尽量别让她说话了
We are minimizing her for the rest of the show.
我们不能继续冒险
No more risk.
我不希望布莱德里·杰克逊有任何机会
I do not want Bradley Jackson near anything
发表任何言论
where she can say anything
尤其是那些胡说八道的话
about anything that isn't air fucking tight!
-齐普 -怎么了
- Chip! - What?
弗雷德的电♥话♥ 说找你有事
I have Fred on the phone and he says he needs to talk to...
告诉弗雷德滚远点 谢谢
Tell Fred to go fuck himself! Thank you!
正如华盛顿的观众朋友们所知
As most of you in DC know.
今年 我很高兴地告诉大家
This year, I'm happy to report,
今年的节日可以在晴朗中度过了
the festival will go on sans rain.
还有远在诺福克的水手朋友们
And to all my sailor friends, down in Norfolk,
如果你们这周末想要小酌几杯
if you're gonna throw a few back this weekend,
记得莫要贪杯哦
make sure you throw on that zinc.
但与此相反 南方的观众朋友们
Friends in the south, on the other hand,
整个周末都会经历乌云密布的天气了
they're gonna be seeing clouds rolling in throughout the entire weekend.
感觉太阳最近不打算露面了
It looks like the sun won't be showing itself there
要到周二早上
till Tuesday morning.
这就是全国的天气情况 朋友们
And that's what's happening across the country, folks.
东部晴朗天气图
让我们来看看你的城市天气如何吧
Let's see how it's looking where you live.
切出
And we're out.
你刚刚是意外搞砸了 还是故意的
Did you fuck up just now, or was that intentional?
我真的不清楚
I don't actually know.
她是五级污染物
She's a Category Five.
我觉得她棒极了
I think she's amazing.
我等下回来 我们需要谈一谈
I'll come back in a bit. We're gonna have a talk.
好的
Okay.
播出不到一分钟的时间
It's been less than a minute,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表