剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
没事的 阿什丽
It's okay, Ashley.
我知道你回来很不容易
I know it's uncomfortable being back here
回到一个满是前同事的
with all the people you used to work with
演播厅
in the studio and...
我只是想问
I guess what I'm asking is:
关于这个电视台 这档节目的内部
Was there something about the culture
是否存在着这样的氛围
at this network, at this show,
让你觉得没办法去投诉
that made it feel impossible to complain?
不是
No.
她他妈在干嘛
What the hell is she doing?
不 我...
No, I...
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything because
因为我不想被别人知道
I didn't want anyone to know.
知道什么
Know what?
大家肯定知道米奇在和你暧昧
People had to know Mitch was flirting with you.
你不是说他在公共场合调戏吗
You said he did it publicly.
我说的不是调戏
I'm not talking about flirting.
是整个这件事
I'm talking about what happened.
她预采访的时候有提到这些吗
Did she hint at this during prep?
-不 她从没有 -让她住口
- No. She never... - Tell her to stop.
-布莱德丽 -米娅
- Bradley. - Mia.
不要让她停
Don't stop her.
阿什丽 我在这
Ashley, I'm here.
你很安全
You're safe.
我不想让你说
I don't want you to say
任何让你觉得不舒服的话
anything that you don't feel comfortable saying.
-布莱德丽 -但真♥相♥很重要
- Bradley. - But the truth matters.
停下俩
Pull it back.
有时候真♥相♥是我们反抗那些
Sometimes it's the only weapon that we have
想让我们沉默的权势之人
against the powerful men
唯一的方法
who are trying to shut us up.
布莱德丽 停
Bradley, stop this right now.
你的真♥相♥ 阿什丽
And your truth, Ashley.
你的真♥相♥能帮助太多的女性
Your truth could help so many other women.
弗雷德打电♥话♥了
Fred is on the phone.
米奇和我的确越了界...
Mitch and I did cross the line...
几次
a few times.
在他的化妆间里
In his dressing room.
他会叫我过去
He would call me in.
我们会开始亲吻
We would start kissing.
我会给他口♥交♥
I would give him oral sex.
他从没强迫过我
He never forced me, ever.
但我想我只是
But I guess I...
我还是觉得
I still just...
没办法去停下来
didn't really know how not to go through with it.
我谁也没告诉
And I never told anybody, but...
但所有人都知道
everybody knew.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not picking up.
操
Fuck!
我能感受到
I could feel it.
感受到
I could feel...
那些我曾经尊重的人
these people that I...
异样地看着我
respected looking at me different.
眼神里不再尊重我
Losing respect for me.
你一定很难熬吧
That must've been so hard for you.
的确
It was.
我感觉
I felt like I was...
我仿佛是看着我自己的局外人
watching myself from the outside.
我看我自己的眼神和别人一样
And I saw myself the way everyone else saw me.
那个为了自己的事业上了米奇的荡♥妇♥
This... slut sleeping with Mitch to help her career.
我连那个人都不知道是谁
And I didn't... know who that person was.
我都认不出我自己
I didn't recognize myself.
这都是他干的
And he did that to me.
他定性了我
He branded me.
他摧毁了我的自信 我的价值
He stole my confidence, my self-worth.
我感觉我要窒息了
And then I was... drowning,
没人肯扔给我一条救生圈
and there was no one to throw me a lifeline.
没有人
No one.
我孤身一人
I was alone.
那么的孤独
So alone.
虽然周围满是人 但
Surrounded by people, but...
被孤立着
Isolated.
非常谢谢你 阿什丽
Thank you so much, Ashley.
谢谢你告诉我们真♥相♥
Thank you for telling us your truth.
你是个非常勇敢的女人
You're an incredibly brave woman.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
切出
And we're out.
谢谢你 我能抱一下你吗
Thank you. Can I give you a hug?
能给你拿个纸巾吗
Can I get you a tissue?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck was that?
我把你带进来
I brought you in.
我相信你
I bet on you.
我把你从犄角旮旯里救出来
I dragged you up out of nowhere
给了你一次千载难逢的机会
and gave you the opportunity of a fucking lifetime.
你还那么的无所顾忌
What you just did was reckless.
你把这档节目和所有这里的人都置身危险
You just put this show and everyone who works here at risk.
你当时知道吗
Did you know?
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
米奇的事
About Mitch.
他化妆间里的事
About what was going on in his dressing room.
你知道吗
Did you?
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
超级棒的采访 齐普
Excellent interview, Chip.
等不及看剩下的节目了
I can't wait for the rest of the show.
我再去倒点茶喝
I'm gonna grab some more tea.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表