剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
成吗 拜托 我求你了
Okay? So, please, I'm begging you,
与我并肩挺过这段风暴
ride with me through this shitstorm,
我保证这个节目最终一定是你的
and I promise you the show will be yours in the end.
来吧
Here we go.
漂亮
Yeah!
是这样的
Here's the thing.
任何事情都可被重新赋予意义
Everything can be recontextualized.
他们拿我执导的电影
They take my movies that I directed,
曲解它们的意思 来符合他们方便的说辞
and they pervert them to fit a convenient narrative.
《拥抱与爱情》对吗
Hugging and Loving, right?
那本来是隐喻着
That's a veiled portrait
我祖母被种族同化的经历
of my grandmother's assimilation story, for God's sake.
非常棒的电影 是我妈妈的最爱
That is a terrific film. That's my mom's favorite film.
现在重点成了关于
So, now, it's about
我对所有的女主角干了什么
what I apparently did to all my leading ladies.
什么时候拥抱成了一种罪
Well, when did hugging become a sin?
去他的 我喜欢拥抱
Fuck it. I love to hug.
拥抱很美好
Huggings are nice.
是的 天呐 真是疯了
Yeah. Jeez. That is crazy.
真正疯狂的是 "过于随便的杰西卡"这个片名
No, no, no. Crazy is how they loved the title Jessica Over Easy
现在被用来把我鞭挞得体无完肤
and then, of course, now they just rip me to shreds over it.
该死的 他们什么都能曲解
God damn it. You know what? They just twist everything.
我真的不明白
I don't even understand
他们在传达什么讯息
what their message is they're sending out.
难道女性就不能
That women are not allowed
有性选择权吗
to be in possession of their sexual choices?
当他们盯着我们 就忽视了实际问题
When they fixate on us, they lose sight of the issues.
我真的很可怜现在的孩子们
I actually feel bad for the kids.
如果真的两边都你情我愿 还哪来的性致
'Cause there's nothing sexy about consent.
这个
Well...
我说错了 听起来太变♥态♥了
that came out wrong, and that was creepy.
我想说的是
I guess what I'm saying is...
不言而喻的时刻才能彰显人性的美妙
humanity happens in the unspoken moments,
我为当代人无法体会这点感到遗憾
and I just feel badly for a generation that loses that.
说得真好
Wow. That's really well said.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
去他的
Fuck it.
我们并非生活在囚笼之中
We're not in prison.
-却在大众舆♥论♥的囚牢里 -是啊
- Prison of public opinion. - Mm-hmm.
那正是我想谈的
That's exactly what I wanna talk about.
这场讨论 整个米兔运动
The discussion, this whole Me Too thing,
都太禁欲 太短视了
it is so fucking puritanical and myopic.
却没人指出来
No one is addressing it.
女性可以指控你随便什么事情
A woman can say one thing about you.
她的动机是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what her motivation is.
然后你取得的一切 就都灰飞烟灭了
And everything you've done in your life... gone.
事业就被毁掉了
Your career erased.
你不应该沦落到这步 兄弟
You deserve better, buddy.
你也如此
You deserve better.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
我们拍一部纪录片 你当导演 我做采访
We do a documentary. You direct it. I do the interviews.
以此引起公众的关注 让公众关注我们
We make them look at it. We make them look at us.
我们要求参与到这场活动里
We ask to be a part of the conversation.
我是说
I mean...
我们做错了些事 行吧
we did something wrong, okay.
是什么呢
What?
如果你们是这么觉得 那好啊
If that's the way you feel, fine,
和我解释清楚啊 因为我他妈没觉出来错哪儿了
but explain it to me, 'cause I don't fucking get it.
一场与受害者的对话
A conversation with the victims.
是的 我想可以用较为聪明的方法展开
Yes. And I think we can do it in a really smart way.
我觉得不应该称呼她们为受害者
I don't think we refer to them as victims.
我觉得
I think...
那就是种承认了
that's a concess...
我不觉得我们要承认
I don't think it's something we want to concede.
不不 我们就称呼她们为受害者
No, no, we do call them victims,
然后证明她们并不是
and then we prove why they're not.
我觉得我们还是不要
I'm not sure that we should use
对指控我们的女性采用挖坑设问的方式
gotcha journalism with the women who accused us.
去他的 老天 她们就是这么对我们的
Oh, fuck that! Jesus. They did it with us.
"逮到你了
"Gotcha!
我为了能当演员睡你 我自己能拿小金人"
I'll fuck you for the role, and then I'll win an Oscar."
之后又说"现在我50岁 该淡圈了
And then, "Oh, now I'm 50 and irrelevant,
所以可以控诉他强♥奸♥ 强行要求赔钱"
so I'll scream 'rape' and then I'll force a settlement."
就好像她值得一分一毫似的
You know, as if that lazy lay deserves a cent.
不 你错了
No, no, you're wrong.
是真的吗
Wow. Is that real?
"骗到你了
"Gotcha!
我说自己20岁 其实当时才15岁"
I said I was 20. Oh, I was only 15."
胡说 那你草起来为什么跟个老太婆似的
Bullshit. "Then why do you look like a tired old bag?"
我想 我特想看她的出生证明
And yeah, I'd love... I'd kill to see her birth certificate.
我怎么从来没听说过这个女的
How come I never heard about that one?
因为她走法律程序
'Cause she's going the legal route.
十拿九稳
Big fucking chance.
诉讼时效过了 宝贝
Statute of limitations, babe.
"天佑美♥利♥坚♥"里的美♥利♥坚♥
You know, sometimes you gotta say, "God bless America."
终于保护我了
Finally protected.
好吧
Yeah, well,
也许我们该只采访男性
maybe we should just interview the men,
因为认为女性愿意接受采访
because it might be naive to
可能太天真了
think that the women would want to participate.
你觉得我们可以采访到科斯比吗
Do you think we could get Cosby?
不 我们
No, let's...
不 不
No. No.
我认为另一个好主意会是
I think another smart idea would be
去谈论米兔运动的特殊性
to talk about the specificity of the Me Too movements.
先是第一波男性被指控
There was the first wave of guys who were accused,
紧接着是第二波
and then there was a second wave,
我们可以讨论两者的细微差别
and we could talk about the nuance between the two.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't think I follow.
第一波 都是些穷凶极恶之人
Well, the first wave was... really bad.
而第二波中被指控的男性与之不同
And then the guys accused in the second wave was just different,
我们不应该对前者避之不及
and I don't think we should be scared to talk about it.
你把话说清楚好吗 米奇
Spell it out for me, won't you, Mitch?
你就是一个性侵犯啊
Well, you are actually a predator.
人们会希望你承认这一点
And people are gonna want you to own that.
用来映衬你对吧
As opposed to...
你又是什么呢 米奇
What are you exactly, Mitch?
我不是你
Not you.
米兔组织已经募集到超过八万美元
The organization has now raised over $80,000
用以终结大学校园中发生的性骚扰
to help end sexual assault on college campuses.
放慢点 时间充足
Pace it down. You have time.
行
Okay.
并教育学生何为你情我愿
And educate students on consent.
看到这些年轻女性齐心协力试图变革
Really inspiring to see these young women
真的很令人鼓舞 不是吗 爱丽克丝
working together to effect change, isn't it, Alex?
我们布莱克利 上手真快
Fast learner, our Bradley.
现在周六晚上 而且台上只有她一个人
Well, it's Saturday night, and she has the stage to herself.
我们还是先别高兴的太早
Let's not do the hora just yet.
欢迎回来 我们有幸请到我个人最欣赏的
Coming up after the break, we have one of my personal favorites,
先锋女性 里·德拉蒙德
The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.
爱丽克丝 在农场长大
Alex, growing up on the farm,
我妈咪做的玉米粥是整个西弗吉尼亚州最棒的
my mama made the best grits in all of West Virginia.
我们来和里的比较一下
Let's see how Ree compares.
认真的吗 这词也太烂了
Seriously, you guys? This is garbage.
我从不叫我妈"妈咪" 而且她做饭可难吃了
I don't call my mother "Mama", And she's also a terrible cook.
知道了 布莱德丽
I hear you, Bradley.
你真的知道了吗
Do you?
嗯 我们会记下来 然后做些变动
Yeah. We're taking notes. We're making changes.
我来教你该怎么改好了
How about I do it for you?
请欢迎这位先锋女性
Please welcome The Pioneer Woman,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表