剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
《早间新闻》
第一季 第八集
这是你的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
49岁的日子就剩两天了
Two more days of being 49.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
好的
Yep.
爸比生日快乐哦
生日那天再打开
保罗 保罗 保罗 大半夜的
Paul, Paul, Paul, what are you doing here
你在这里做什么
in the middle of the fuckin' night?
-我不知道 就是睡不着 -我懂
-I don't know. Just couldn't sleep. -I get it.
提前祝你生日快乐 毕竟周日见不到你
And, hey, happy early birthday since I won't be seeing you Sunday.
谢谢 但是我宁愿忘了这个生日
Thank you, but I'd rather forget about this one.
这是爱丽克丝发给我的
It's from Alex.
每年都给我发同一首傻傻的歌♥
Same stupid song she sends me every year.
老大 放出来听听吧
Let's do it, boss.
她真是一个傻子
She is such an idiot.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
《Happy, happy birthday, baby》——Ronnie Milsap
*生日快乐 宝贝*
*Happy, happy birthday, baby*
*虽然你已有了新欢*
*Although you're with somebody new*
*可有句话在我心间*
*Thought I'd drop a line to say*
*希望在这快乐的日子里*
*That I wish this happy day*
*我能伴在你身边*
*would find me beside you*
齐普想问你会不会和詹妮弗·洛佩兹联♥系♥
And Chip's wondering if you'll reach out to J.Lo,
看看她有没有兴趣来谈谈波多黎各的情况
see if she's interested in talking about the situation in Puerto Rico.
-好的没问题 -我今天晚上给你安排
-Sure. Of course. -I'll set that up this evening.
这是周二教育改革辩论的问题
Questions for the education reform debate Tuesday.
等等 周二
Wait, Tuesday?
外卡赛也是那一天 我要报道那个
That's the same day as the wild card game. I'm doing that.
是啊 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我去和齐普商量一下
I'll talk to Chip about it.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
-生日周末快乐 老大 -好
-Happy birthday weekend, Big Daddy! -Okay!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
-生日快乐 -嗨
-Happy birthday! -Hi!
-嘿 生日快乐 老兄 -杰克
-Hey, happy birthday, man. -Jake!
今日之星
Man of the hour.
-夸我可别这么吝啬 丹尼尔 -他来了
-Don't shortchange me there, Daniel. Hey! -There he is!
-年度之星 -这还差不多
-Man of the year. -There you go.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你 有啥新闻 有啥新闻
Thank you. What do we have? What do we have?
"波多黎各的电力
"Power's yet to be restored in Puerto Rico
在飓风玛利亚肆虐之后仍未恢复"
following the devastation of Hurricane Maria"?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这稿子最适合送给那位拥有一切的女王
The perfect gift for the woman who has everything.
你这是多少岁生日
How old does this make you?
如果这是《逃离地下天堂》[1976年科幻片]
Well, if this were Logan's Run,
他们20年前就把我杀了
they would've killed me 20 years ago.
电影中每个人30岁时必须接受考验
啥意思
Help me out?
就是老到连《逃离地下天堂》都看过
Old enough to have seen Logan's Run.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 周日才是
Thanks, not till Sunday.
是的 但还是谢谢你
Oh, yeah. But thank you.
-祝你生日快乐 -谢谢
-Happy birthday to you... -Thank you.
你拿到飓风玛利亚的稿子了吗
You got the Hurricane Maria copy there?
-是的 -好的
-I do. -Okay.
-一会儿见 -好的
-See you in a bit. -All right.
《早间新闻》棒呆了
这不是我们的寿星吗
It's the fuckin' birthday boy!
米奇·凯斯勒
这个污渍是怎么回事
What's that spot?
那是个手指印 怪我
That's just a finger smudge. My bad.
我的天 在这里
Oh, my gosh. There it is.
老天 它来了
Wow! It's here.
谢谢老兄 感谢你这么早把它搬过来
Thanks, man. Appreciate you bringing it this early.
-嘿 谢谢 天呐 -名副其实的胯下火箭
-Hey, thanks. Wow. -That's why they call it a crotch rocket.
我的天 米奇肯定会爱死它
Oh, my God. Mitch is gonna love this.
-这么逊的玩意儿 -我同意
-Which is so lame. -I agree.
齐普 我们的安排有点冲突
Chip, we have a scheduling conflict here.
你让我去报道教育改革辩论
You have me doing the education reform debate.
但这和外卡赛撞了
And it's the same day as the wild card game.
-是的 关于那个 -是的
-Yes, about that. -Yes.
米奇会去报道
Mitch is gonna cover it.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这没关系的
It's not a big deal.
电视台只是想让米奇去试试报道季后赛
The network just wants to try Mitch on the playoffs.
但是一直都是我啊
But I do the playoffs.
是的 但估计只是想试一试
Yeah, but I think they just wanna try it.
《美国日间秀》咬我们很紧 他们就找找新路子
YDA's closing the gap. They're just throwing shit at the wall,
看看早上能不能再多挣点收视率
see if they can get more eyeballs in the morning.
明年肯定交给你 没事的
You'll be back on it next year. It's fine.
齐普 人们都把比赛后
Chip, people expect to see me
等着看我的采访当作传统了
in the studio after the game as a tradition.
棒球的重点不就在此吗 沿袭传统
Isn't that what baseball's all about? Tradition?
要不怎么是体育界的老古董了呢
听着 我是支持你的好吗 只是
Look, I'm on your side, okay? It's just...
电视太有点紧张 所以他们做了民调
The network gets a little nervous, and they did a test.
什么
What?
民调
A test?
电视台做了民调
The network did a test?
我懂了 所以他们花高价找人
I see. So they pay people 50 bucks
给出了一文不值的意见
to come in for a ten-cent opinion.
就是 毫无意义 而且结果很随机 对吧
Exactly. It's stupid, and it's random, okay?
只是碰巧米奇的分数相当高
It's just that Mitch happened to test very well.
米奇和我搭档分数才高的 好吗
Mitch tests really well when he tests with me. Okay?
-我也同意 -有做过他和艾莉森的民调吗
-I agree. -Did they test him with Alison?
上个月我不在的时候
Because that's when they should've tested him,
他们才该做这个民调
when I was away last month.
因为这群蠢材
Because this party of one,
这个民调小组 看了他们的节目 糟糕透顶
this focus group, saw it and it sucked.
听着 他们会继续做调研
Look, they're gonna do more tests.
是金子总会发光 你的数据会上去的 放轻松
The cream is gonna rise to the top. You are gonna be fine. Relax.
我的天 齐普 你曾经是我的制片人
Oh, my God. Chip, you used to be my producer.
你说什么呢 我现在也是你的制♥作♥人
Don't pull that shit on... I am still your producer, okay?
我是你的伯乐 拜托 我慧眼识珠
I found you. Hello. I found you.
那现在你找到给你下金蛋的鹅了
And now you've found your golden goose?
不 你就是我的黄金鹅
No, you are my golden goose.
只是 准确地说 我有两只下金蛋的鹅
It's just that, technically, I have two golden geese.
但是现在你 弗雷德和瑞德都看好他
But now Mitch has you and Fred and Reid in his side pocket.
我知道你们做什么
And I know what you guys do.
你们一起厮混 谈论姑娘们
You hang out, you talk about girls.
你们抽雪茄 打高尔夫
You smoke cigars, you play golf.
你给米奇的好故事越多 那自然有更多人喜爱他
You give Mitch more good stories, then more people love Mitch.
更多人喜爱他
The more people that love Mitch,
那他的民调就更好 承认吧
the better he's gonna test. Come on.
我懂 我又不是傻子
I get this. I'm not an idiot.
这又不是很复杂
It's not that complicated.
-我懂 -得了吧
-I know. -Come on.
-怎么 -化妆师在等你
-What? -Makeup's ready for you.
好的 谢谢 我们这话题还没结束
All right. Thank you. I'm not done with this conversation.
-好的 -好吗
-Okay. Okay. -Okay?
-说真的 -什么
-Seriously? -What?
别担心
Don't worry.
我看起来像是在担心吗
Do I look worried?
担心 我的天
Worried. Jesus.
-你的咖啡 -你叫克莱尔吧
-Coffee for you. -Claire, right?
-是的 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
-有你的 -好的 谢谢
-And one of these is yours. -Yes, thank you.
-还有蕾...蕾拉 -谢谢 这个就行
-And, Lay... Layla... -Thanks. I'll be fine with that.
好的
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表