剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我知道 我又不是没被拉下水过
Yeah, I've been tied to disasters before.
我想要这次机会 齐普
I want this, Chip.
稍等
Hold on.
都先安静一下
Let's just get some quiet.
让我安静两秒钟 可以吗
Can I get quiet for two seconds, please?
我不想接受这样的现实
I refuse to accept any of this as reality.
靠 天呐
Fuck. Jesus.
谁死了吗
Who died?
希望死的不是我的节目
Ideally, not my show.
振作点 齐普
Come on, Chip.
都他妈打起精神
Cheer the fuck up.
我们马上就要涅槃重生了
We're in the middle of an epic rebirth.
所以 是真的要这样做吗
So, this is happening?
听着 我知道这确实有点意外
Look, I do know that this comes as a bit of a surprise.
爱丽克丝抢先宣布了这件事让我们措手不及
Alex jumped the gun a little bit on the announcement,
但我们已经在悄悄审查布莱德丽一段时间了
but we've been quietly vetting Bradley for a while now,
我们要找的就是她这种难以预测的类型
looking for someone with that kind of unpredictable energy.
我知道周一时间很赶
And I know Monday feels fast.
但是她是个老手
That's why we hired a veteran.
她可算不得主播界的老手
Not an anchor veteran.
实际上她一点主播经验都没有
Zero anchor experience, in fact.
但是她浑身上下都散发着天赋的气息
But she has got raw talent coming out of her pores.
你也该承认这一点
And you know it.
所以 开始行动吧 各位
So, let's get moving, people.
我们还有48小时决定布莱德丽·杰克逊的荧幕形象
We've got 48 hours to define the character of Bradley Jackson.
服装 荧幕形象 妆面测试都可以开始了
I want wardrobe tests, screen tests, makeup tests.
大家分成几个组开始行动
I wanna have those tests focus-grouped.
我们需要一份合同
We need a contract.
法务部的人呢
Where's legal?
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
她还没同意周一上节目呢
I it's not a given she'll go on air Monday.
你是法务部的吗
Huh. Are you legal?
我是米亚·乔丹
I'm Mia Jordan,
布莱德丽的制♥作♥人
Bradley's producer.
这个定得还挺快的
Well, that happened fast.
是的 我感觉我们时间紧任务重
Uh... yeah, I felt I was a few steps behind,
所以派出了最好的员工掌控局面
so I wanted one of my best people to manage the circus.
确保她会照着提词器念就行了
Well, just make sure that she can read a teleprompter.
我不想破坏和谐的气氛
I don't want to rain on the parade,
但是我从《美国日间秀》把米奇的指控者撬来了
but I snaked a Mitch accuser from YDA.
-你请到了米奇的指控者 -没错
- You got a Mitch accuser? - Yeah.
新主播代替性骚扰犯的第一天
Not great optics to launch a new anchor
让他的受害者上电视好像不太合适
next to a sexual assault victim's brave return.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这简直完美
That's perfect.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
-汉娜 我负责嘉宾预约 -汉娜
- Hannah. I'm head booker. - Hannah.
汉娜干得漂亮
Hannah nailed it,
因为我们正在创建一个安全的环境
'cause we're creating a safe space here.
完全对女性友好的环境
It's a feminine space.
这将是《早间新闻》的新时代
This is an era for The Morning Show
在这里 女人可以制定规则 帮弱势群体发声
where women make the rules and give voice to the silenced.
说到这
Speaking of which,
谁他妈的都不准向媒体泄漏一个字
nobody says a fucking word to the press.
他们现在对我们就像盘中的肉一样
They're gonna be circling us like vultures.
所以
So,
泄漏消息的人必死无疑
anyone who leaks will be murdered...
我是说事业上
career-wise.
好了
Okay.
我要去楼上参加爱丽克丝·利维的高♥官♥批斗会了
I'm gonna run upstairs to the public spanking of Alex Levy.
尼尔 我有个想法
Neal, I have an idea.
我知道事情发生才几天
I know it's only been a few days,
我也知道你会觉得我太草率
and I know that you're gonna tell me it's too soon,
但是咱们停下来
but let's just for a second,
好好想想米兔这玩意的大环境
look at the larger context of #MeToo.
这已经 多久了
It's been, what?
有两年了吧
Two years?
两年的运动了
We're two years in.
我感觉人们迫切地想看到开诚布公的对话
I feel that people are screaming for an honest conversation.
我是干什么的
And what do I do?
我最擅长什么
What do I do best?
我是个记者
I am a journalist.
我能感觉到
I can feel
什么时候世界需要我为他们发声
when the world needs me to articulate something for them.
帮助他们理解
To help them understand.
相信我
And believe me,
我知道这话题很敏感很容易捅马蜂窝
I know this is gonna require a high degree of sensitivity.
但是我就喜欢绝地求生
But I fucking love a tightrope.
我爱这种感觉
I love it.
让我感觉有活力
It makes me feel alive.
你知道吗
You know what?
可能我发生的事是命中注定
Maybe all of this happened for a reason.
我认为如果我能深入了解它...
Because I think that if I can get in there,
让大家看到我
and I can show my face,
让我可以凝视 揭发
and I can look and address the darkness...
这里面蕴含的阴暗...
that exists within...
你居然还要接...
You're gonna answer...
我♥操♥
Fuck.
布莱德丽·杰克逊是谁
Who is Bradley Jackson?
米奇
Mitch,
我爱你
I love you.
你知道我很爱你的
I mean, you know that's true.
你天赋异禀
You're a fantastic talent.
但是现在的现实情况是
But the fact of the matter is
我们的工作关系的前提是有工作可干
that a working relationship is based on work,
但是你短期内都不会有工作了
and that's not gonna be happening for a while.
你也要炒掉我吗 尼尔
Are you dropping me, Neal?
我们有很多女性客户
We have a lot of female clients
都是我们代理的女记者
that are journalists that we represent.
你明白吗
You understand?
我们为此也面临着巨大的压力
There are certain pressures brought to bear on us.
相信我
Believe me,
我也不希望事情发展成这样
I wish it was different than the way it is,
但是现在现实如此
but this is the reality now.
也许你可以把布莱德丽·杰克逊签下来
Maybe you should sign Bradley Jackson,
鬼知道她是什么人
whoever the fuck that is.
你想让我离开吗
Would you like me to leave?
是的
Yes.
有些事不用我提醒
I don't feel I need to remind you
电视台这些年一直待你不薄
that this network has been very good to you over the years.
我们对你个人和你的专业性一直颇为尊重
We have always shown you personal and professional respect.
我从未料到
I never anticipated
作为回报 我们得到的是这样的
we would be met with such utter disrespect
忤逆和不尊重
and insubordination in return.
电视台有权立刻终止你的合约
This network has every right to terminate you immediately.
你让我们处在了进退两难的地步
You have placed us in an impossible situation.
你自取其辱
You have embarrassed yourself.
你的所作所为自私自利
You have done something unforgivably selfish.
结果为了什么
And for what?
你又得到了什么
To what end?
我问我自己
I find myself wondering
我们甚至还能不能信任你
if we can even trust you
继续出现在《早间新闻》的台前
with the privilege of being on air for The Morning Show.
废话讲完了吗
Are you done?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你们这些人似乎从来没有意识到
The part you guys never seem to realize is
拥有权力的不是你们
that you don't have the power anymore.
我的节目挑起了新闻部的大梁
The news division is held up by my show.
唯一让我们还在运营着的人 是我
And the only thing keeping us afloat is me.
因为你猜怎么着
Because guess what?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表