剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我把所有的私交都放在工作之后
I didn't prioritize any of my personal relationships,
这样显然不健康
which is clearly not healthy,
但我没有时间考虑这些
but I don't give myself time to think about that.
我从没要求过你 把我看得比工作重要
I never asked you to put me ahead of your work.
我只希望和我视为朋友的人
I only asked for a small amount of decency
还能有最后的一丝体面
from someone I considered my friend.
听着 我知道我没什么可辩解的 但是
Listen, I know it doesn't excuse anything, but...
独自在纽约生活
living in New York by myself
远离家人 孤立无援
without family, without support...
就得无情无义
has been a bitch.
我搬回家也正是因为如此
I moved home because I needed it too.
我只是在努力生存 生活变得面目可怖
I've just been trying to survive, you know? It gets scary.
你真的让我很伤心
You really hurt my feelings.
很对不起
I am so sorry.
真的 克莉丝汀 我很害怕
Really, Christine, I feel horrible.
没事的 汉娜 要帮什么忙就说吧
It's okay, Hannah. Tell me what you need.
真的吗
Really?
飓风玛丽亚
稍后 会有更多精彩故事
Coming up, more of our top stories.
一个小时后
And later in the hour,
《大爱晚成》
我们将访问秋季最热门新节目的主角
we sit down with the star of fall's hottest new show
这部剧已经创造了收视纪录
that's already setting ratings records.
稍后 来自UBA《大爱晚成》的埃尔莎·汉福德
Elsa Hanford from UBA's own Late Bloomers is with us next.
-肯定会很棒的 -对 等等 怎么了
- Supposed to be great. - Yep. Oh, wait. What's that?
对对对 我还听说
Yes, yes, yes. And I also hear
这个周末某人要过生日
that it's someone's big birthday coming up this weekend.
米奇 生日快乐
不 不
No, no.
-我们不会搞那一套的 对吧 -天哪
- We are not going to do that, are we? - Jesus!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
显然 我们就是会搞那一套
Apparently, we are going to do that.
没错 老伙计
Yes, we are, my friend.
-别走开 我们马上回来 -不是吧
- Stay tuned, everyone. We will be right back. - Oh, no.
是不是以为有人开枪了 因为我真以为是那样
You thought someone shot you, didn't you? 'Cause I did.
结束
And we're clear.
-天哪 -嘿
- Oh, God. - Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个恐怖的生日
What bullshit has been planned
你都准备了些什么狗屁
for this horrible, horrible birthday?
就是些表达日常爱意的恶作剧
Just the normal love wrapped in mockery.
你都知道的 可能是个蛋糕吧
You know it well. A cake, possibly.
天哪 五十岁了 杀了我吧
God. Fifty! Kill me!
-对 -现在就杀了我
- Yeah. - Just kill me right now.
你让五十岁看起来特别美好
You make 50 look so good.
真的 生日快乐 亲爱的
You really do. Happy birthday, honey.
我只想和你一个人过生日
I would not wanna spend it with anyone other than you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
-天哪 -天哪
- Jesus! - God!
我的天哪
My God!
-给我 -我讨厌这玩意
- Gimme that. - I hate this.
对不起 这不是我的主意
I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea.
-我帮你吹掉纸屑 -把这玩意拿开
- I gotta get it outta there. - Get it off of me.
-来吧 -别...
- Here we go. - Don't...
别... 你在干什么 干什么
Don't... What are you doing? What are you doing?
我甩不掉他
I can't get it off!
不 不 拜托 不 你不能用手拿球
No, no. Come on. Come on. No! You can't pick up that ball.
你不能用手拿球
You can't pick up that ball. No.
-得分 -不 他进了 他进了
- Goal! - No. He got it. He got it.
不
Oh, no.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
你得起来 不 他冲过来了
You gotta go. No, he's coming in.
他冲过来了 别那样
He's come... Don't do it.
别那样
Don't do it.
米奇
Mitch.
我以为你早就在准备了
I thought you were getting ready.
好了 小家伙们
Okay, guys. Guys.
我们跟弗雷德和吉内瓦约好了
We're supposed to meet Fred and Geneva
在餐厅见面 还有不到一个小时了
at the restaurant in less than an hour.
慢得像一群乌龟 加把劲 起来
Like a herd of turtles. Come on. Get up.
真乖 谢谢
Good boys. Thank you.
让我看看
Let me see.
-谢谢 妈妈 -餐巾放在腿上
- Thanks, Mom. - Napkin on your lap. Napkin on your lap.
-来 我来帮你切 -谢谢 妈妈
- Here. Let me cut that for you. Come here. - Thank you, Mom.
给我用下叉子 谢谢 亲爱的
Can I use your fork? Thanks, honey.
吃吧
There you go.
对不起 佩吉
I'm sorry, Paige.
你在搞笑吗
Are you kidding?
没有
No, I'm not.
我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot.
因为你最近的外遇又黄了吗
Since your most recent affair broke up?
对
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
佩吉 我们一起建立了家 有两个可爱的儿子
Paige, we've built a life together. We have two beautiful kids.
我想试试
I wanna try.
我很难相信你
It's hard for me to believe you.
我知道
I know.
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 齐普
Hey, Chipper.
说话注意点 佩吉在车上
Don't say anything uncouth. Paige is in the car.
-大家好 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
很抱歉周日晚打扰你们
So sorry to bug you on a Sunday night.
对 还是我的生日 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and on my birthday, asshole.
该死 我是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit. I'm an asshole.
很抱歉 但我发誓 就耽误一会儿
I am so sorry, but I swear this will just take one second.
听着 情况紧急
Look, pain in the ass,
我们得提前访谈司法部长
we gotta move up the Attorney General interviews.
我很想要让你拿到调研的稿件
I really wanna get you this research in copy
这样你明天就不会抓瞎了
so you're not flying blind for tomorrow.
-好吗 -好 直接送到我家吧
- Yeah? - Fine. Just send it to the house.
餐厅就在录影棚隔壁
The restaurant's right by the studio.
我们可以顺路过去拿 耽误个五分钟
We could just stop by in, like, five minutes and pick it up.
那就太好了 你真的不介意吗
That would be great. You sure you don't mind?
没关系 对吧 米奇
No, it's fine. Right, Mitch?
嗯
Yeah.
没错 我们晚餐会迟到 但没事
Yeah, sure, we'll be late for our dinner, but that's fine.
好吧
Okay.
我把它放在门卫那儿 晚上好好玩
I will leave it with security. Have a good night.
就几分钟而已
It'll just take a second.
-嘿 吉姆 -嘿 米奇 你怎么来了
- Hey, Jim. - Hey, Mitch. What are you doing here?
齐普说有些文件要给我
Chip said he had some papers for me.
他没有留任何东西啊
He didn't leave anything with me.
但我可以找找
But I can look around and
看看在我来之前 他是不是交给帕特了
see if he left them with Pat before I got here.
齐普在这儿吗
Is Chip here?
对 他似乎在录影棚
Yeah. Looks like he's in the studio.
你得从控制室走过去
You have to go through the control room.
他们在清洁休息室外的地板
They're buffing the floors outside the greenroom.
-好的 谢谢 -不客气
- Okay, thank you. - You're welcome.
"清洁地板"
"Buffing the floors."
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 你被吓到了吗
Oh, God. Were you surprised?
吓死我了
So fucking surprised.
系好安全带 先生 好戏要开始了
Well, buckle up, mister. This is gonna get better.
开始了 过来吧
Here we go. Come on.
-看看那个 -我知道
- Look at that! - I know.
你什么时候安排的
When did you do this?
我空闲时间都花在这儿了
Oh, you know, all the spare time that I have.
天哪
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表