剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
很高兴你来了 可以帮帮我
I'm glad you're here. I could really use your help.
请坐
You wanna have a seat?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
说实话
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
我对做的访谈 感到有点紧张
I'm getting kinda nervous that this is actually happening.
我懂 激动人心嘛
Yeah, I get it. It's a nail-biter.
听着 在开始前
So, look, before we get started,
我得和你说点事
I have to tell you something.
-什么 -我明天不会在现场
- What? - I'm not gonna be there tomorrow.
你在说什么 你必须在场
What are you talking about? You have to be there.
布莱德丽 我今天被开除了
Bradley, I got fired today.
-什么时候 -你打电♥话♥前
- When? - Right before you called.
你明天将在直播中
You're gonna announce the
宣布内部调查的结果
internal investigation findings on air tomorrow.
新的执行制片人马龙·泰特明天就上任
Marlon Tate, the new EP, is gonna start tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
那我觉得都结束了
Well, I guess we're done.
不 不 不 布莱德丽 计划依旧可行
No. No, no. Bradley, this is all still doable.
依旧可行
"Still doable"?
我得在没有你的帮助下
I'm supposed to be sneaking somebody into the studio,
偷偷带人进入演播室
hijacking a segment without Alex knowing,
瞒着爱丽克丝篡改某个片段
and doing that without your help.
怎么可行
How's that doable?
这就是我们现在要解决的问题
That's what we're gonna figure out.
但你必须要做
But you have to do this.
一方面是因为
In part because
把弗雷德摁死是该做的事
nailing Fred's ass to the fucking wall is the right thing to do,
另一方面是因为
and in part because this
这绝对会是明天爆♥炸♥性的新闻 好吗
is gonna blow up the broadcast tomorrow, okay?
到某个地步他们会不得不切断频道
They're gonna have to pull the plug at a certain point,
到时候发生了之后
and through all of that fallout,
那些狗屁调查结果
those fucking bullshit investigation findings
都没办法发布了 因为
will never get released 'cause...
这就是你的目的
That's what this is about for you.
你想掩盖那个调查
You wanna bury that investigation.
对 没有人的动机百分百单纯 好吗
Okay, nobody's motives are 100% pure, okay?
你懂的 坦诚一点好吗
You know that. Let's be honest, okay?
如果你做到了
If you get this right,
你将青史留名
you're gonna be an iconic part of history.
这是你打算做这件事的主要原因吧
That's a huge part of why you're doing this.
真的吗 青史留名 也许是 也许不是
Really? Part of history? Maybe. Maybe not.
但这绝对不是我要这么做的理由
But that's definitely not why I'm doing this.
更有可能的是
More likely is I'm just
我在毁掉我这辈子唯一得到的体面工作
trying to blow up the only decent job I ever had
是因为我他妈的就是一个又跳又作的疯子
because I'm a fucking destructive maniac.
我的天 谁他妈的还在乎
Jesus Christ. Who fucking gives a shit, okay?
谁管你是自私还是无私
Is it selfish? Is it altruistic?
哲学问题等我们老了进养老院了再思考行吗
We'll fucking figure that out in the old folks home later.
现在 我们有机会把
Right now, we have a chance to
自己投身于一项道德运动事业里 好吗
attach ourselves to a fucking moral cause, okay?
我们必须这么做
We have to do this.
必须做
We have to.
"我们" 你一直在说我们
"We." You keep saying "We."
但基本在做的只有我 好吗
But this is basically me, okay?
你都已经不是制片人了
You're not there anymore.
你被解雇了
You got fired.
-我才是那个拿着炸♥药♥包炸碉堡的 -好吧 就
-So I'm the one putting my ass on the line. -Okay. Just...
这他妈的太疯狂了
That's fucking insane.
之前就够疯狂了
It was insane before,
但现在这次简直是超越宇宙级别的疯狂
but now it's off-the-chart batshit nuts.
你明白 对吧
You get that, right?
是的 我听见了
Yes, I hear you.
你想让我一个人去做这些
You want me to do this by myself,
我甚至还不够格去做
and I'm not even qualified to do this.
我甚至都不知道我是怎么得到这份操蛋工作的
I don't even know how I got this fucking job.
我是说 肯定不是我自己挣来的
I mean, I certainly didn't earn it.
-我他妈的一半时间都在装 -冷静 冷静点
-And I'm pretending half the fucking time. -Calm, calm.
-我只是该死地在尽我所能 -好吧
- And I'm just doing the best I goddamn can, - Okay.
好吧
It's okay.
但我感觉就是穿着正装去参加滑稽真人秀
but I feel like a reality television show in a goddamn pantsuit.
-好 好 我告诉你
- It's okay... - And let me tell you something,
是我把这女孩拖进这滩浑水的
that I dragged this girl into this,
结果她崩溃了
and she's breaking.
饱受折磨
She's really suffering,
米奇要揭发弗雷德的真面目
and Mitch is telling the truth about Fred,
-但没人在乎 -喘口气
- but nobody cares! - You need to fuckin' breathe.
根本没人在乎这可怜的女孩内心要崩溃了
Nobody cares that this poor girl is feeling broken inside!
布莱德丽 冷静
Hey, Bradley, you need to relax.
去他妈的
God damn it!
不要抱我现在
Please don't hug me right now.
这些都他妈的要怎么搞定
What the hell is that gonna fix?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不 我对不起 对不起
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不 我对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我
I...
能给我也来点吗
Can I get one of those?
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
所以 现在我们要怎么做
So, how are we doing this now?
现在齐普被解雇了
Oh, now that Chip is fired?
这些交给我们解决就好了
Well, leave that to us.
你只需要漂漂亮亮地现身
You just show up looking pretty.
好的
Okay.
多谢专程过来告诉我
Thanks for coming over to tell me that.
不
No.
我过来是要告诉你不要玩弄布莱德丽
I came by to tell you not to mess with Bradley.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你说汉娜是如何玩弄你的 我都听到了
I saw the way that you spoke about Hannah... playing you.
所以我还不确定你是否已经完全懂了
So, I'm still not confident that you get it.
我所说的包括 但不仅限于
So, I'm talking about things including, but not limited to...
到时候直播时你表现得像你才是无辜的受害者
you getting on air and acting like you're the innocent victim
让布莱德丽看起来像是帮凶
and making Bradley seem like she's the enabler.
好吧 我得去好好准备一下那
Well, I gotta get to work then.
我得找出明天操纵布莱德丽的方法呢
I have to figure out a way to manipulate Bradley tomorrow.
米奇 如果我是你
You know, Mitch, if I was you,
我会把明天的采访
I might be thinking of tomorrow's interview
当成是救赎之旅的开始
as the beginning of my road to redemption comeback tour.
如果你打算如此的话
And if that is in fact the case,
是时候把之前你那一套说辞收一收了
it's time for you to change your fucking set.
坦白说 我从来都不是你节目的粉丝
Full disclosure, I've never been a big fan of your stuff.
它更适合我老爸的口味
It's really more my dad's cup of tea,
但他是个混♥蛋♥ 他已经死了
and he was a dick, and he's dead.
说实话 当你这种类型的"音乐"响起的时候
Truth be told, when that genre of music comes on,
我得立马换台
I gotta change the channel
要不我怕我会砸掉那该死的收音机
for fear that I might break the fucking radio.
但你是个聪明人 一个真正的聪明人
But you're a smart guy. A really smart guy.
你可能会为你自己找到新的听众
So, you might find yourself a new audience.
所以 千万不要搞砸你的第一场回归秀
So, make sure you don't blow your first show back.
我再把比喻说得直白一点
And, if I could extend the metaphor,
如果一切顺利 大约三天后的现在
if everything goes as planned, in about three days...
我觉得我就可以掌管这伟大地球上的
I think I'm gonna be running some of the biggest concert venues
几个最大的"音乐场馆"
in God's great Earth,
到时候就是 我想听什么音乐就播什么音乐
and I plan on playing the music that I want to hear.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
明天是你的机会
Tomorrow is your shot.
要么坦白 要么完蛋
Confess, or you're done.
我是汉娜·肖恩菲尔德
Hi, this is Hannah Shoenfeld.
我仔细想过了
I've been thinking it over,
我真的很有兴趣
and I'm actually very interested
去洛杉矶跟你面谈工作的事情
in coming to meet you in LA about the job.
请给我回电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please give me a call back. Thank you.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表