剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
男人总是把他们的老二
Men put their dicks
放到不属于他们的地盘上
in a bunch of places they don't belong.
但是我们谁敢说
But who amongst us could say
如果我们有了男人的配件
we wouldn't be doing the same
坚决不会和他们一样呢
if we were differently equipped?
-汉娜 -当男人不就是这么一回事儿嘛
- Hannah. - It's what being a man is all about,
而且他们永远不会改变
and that is never really gonna change,
不管我们如何欺骗自己
no matter what lies we tell ourselves,
不管我们编出什么样的故事
no matter what stories we do about it.
所以 恭喜我们
So... mazel tov!
你真是个虚无主义的酒鬼 汉娜
You're a nihilistic drunk, Hannah.
-说得对 宝贝 -而且我喜欢
- Fucking right, babe. - And I love it!
如果保安能够
It would help if the security guard
阻止米奇进入大楼就好了
could keep Mitch out of the fucking building.
太可怜了 他的表情
It was so sad. His face.
他还记得我的狗狗
And he remembered about my dog.
不 真正可怜的
No. What was fucking sad
是所有人都尝试假装
was all the people who tried to pretend
他们不知道
like they didn't know
或者没参与到米奇的行为中
or participate in what Mitch was doing.
这么说 不仅仅是米奇
So, it wasn't just Mitch.
米奇是唯一一个... 等下
Mitch was the only one that was going... hold on.
是谁想知道
Who wants to know?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
蕾娜的意思是
What Rena means is,
是"说真话"的布莱德丽·杰克逊想知道
does Bradley Jackson the truth teller want to know,
还是和同事一起狂欢的布莱德丽·杰克逊
or Bradley Jackson the human being out for a night
想知道这件事
of revelry with her coworkers?
说真的吗
Really?
各位 我工作过的地方太多了
Y'all, I've worked in enough places.
如果真就米奇这一个人 我反倒会很震惊
I would be shocked if it was just Mitch. Shocked.
但是并不是所有人
But not everyone here does
都在进行现场采访 试图挖出真♥相♥
live interviews trying to get to the truth.
你是说我不应该劝她实话实说吗
Are you saying I shouldn't have asked her to be honest?
我觉得我们就是热爱我们的工作
I think some of us just love our jobs,
虽然它并不完美
imperfect though they may be.
好了 听好 我并不是
Okay, listen. I'm not trying
来这里当什么双面间谍三面间谍的
to double or triple fuck any of y'all.
我也只是历史的见证人
I am just a witness to history here,
和你们都一样
just like the rest of you.
革命万岁 砍掉他的蛋
Vive la révolution! Off with his balls.
改编自著名革命言论: 革命万岁 砍掉他的头
无意冒犯 克莱尔 给你十年时间
No offense, Claire, but give it ten years,
看你是不是还这么想
see if you feel the same way.
你知道吗 可能你有太多的私心
You know, maybe you have too much perspective
而且在这行里泡了太多年
and too many years of being trained
以至于你能容忍♥男人们这种行为
to enable this behavior in men.
-上帝啊 克莱尔 -你刚刚说的是什么意思
- Jesus, Claire. - What the fuck does that mean?
不是 我不是在责怪你 但是我真心希望
No, I'm not blaming you, but I certainly hope
十年之后我还是想砍了米奇的蛋
I'd still wanna cut off Mitch's balls in ten years.
他那时候肯定还是个变♥态♥
He'll still be a fucking creep.
首先 你多大了 24吗
First of all, how old are you? What, 24?
说实话 你为什么不给自己20年时间
Actually, why don't you try giving it 20 years.
恕我直言
And with all due respect,
你才工作了多久 十八个月
you've been in your job...18 months?
关于这档节目 你♥他♥妈♥知道个屁
What the fuck do you know about this show,
它过去什么样 我都见证了什么
what it's been, what I have seen?
我从参与这档节目开始
What I have gone through
都经历了什么
since I've been on this show.
好了 也恕我直言
Okay, with all due respect,
发现米奇的行为是如此操蛋
you don't have to have worked here for 20 years
根本用不着20年的时间
to know that what Mitch did was fucked up.
好了 我们还是...
Okay, let's just...
很明显 没人在争论这一点
Obviously, no one is disputing that,
但是这件事不是你说的这么黑白分明
but it's not as black-and-white as you are stating it.
对吗 因为这件事很复杂
Right? 'Cause this shit is complicated.
人是复杂的动物
People are complicated.
米奇也很复杂
Mitch was complicated.
他曾是这档节目的一部分
And he was a part of this show.
我也很有感情
And I care deeply...
对这档节目
for this show.
好了 米娅 我真的很抱歉
Okay. Mia, I'm really...
我喝多了 对不起 我们都喝多了
I'm really drunk. I'm sorry. We're all drunk and...
不我应该说对不起 我向你们道歉
No, no, no, I'm sorry. I apologize to all of you, right?
这对我来说很难过 我感觉很难过
This is hard for me. I feel bad for...
我难过是因为
I feel bad 'cause, you know,
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的文章会...
that Times article is gonna be...
会让我们难以回到从前
gonna be hard to come back from.
这话是指我们还是米奇
For us or for Mitch?
算了 我要叫个车 我要搭个车走了
You know what? I'm gonna call myself a Lyft 'cause I need a lift.
很抱歉 米娅
I'm sorry, Mia.
不 不 没关系 没关系的
No, no, it's fine. It's fine.
抱歉了
Forgive me.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
生日快乐 生日快乐
Happy birthday. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 米娅 -好的 明天见
- Bye, Mia. - Yes. See you tomorrow.
-再见米娅 -好了 再见
- Okay. Bye, Mia. - Okay. Bye. Bye.
真对不起我说了要砍了他的蛋
I'm really sorry I said to cut off his balls.
很高兴你打给我了 和你交流真是太愉快了
I'm glad you called. This conversation is scintillating.
天呐 我刚刚正在想
God. I was literally just thinking
能和一个安静♥坐♥着话都不用说的人
how nice it is to be so comfortable with someone
待在一起 感觉多么舒服
that you can just sit in silence and not have to talk.
那你找错人啦
You called the wrong guy.
我最近可找错了不少人呢
I've been making a lot of wrong calls lately.
没错 我也想问问你这件事呢
Yeah. I wanted to ask you about that.
布莱德丽·杰克逊这个人到底怎么回事
What the fuck is with this Bradley Jackson person?
-别问了 -什么 这是电视台的安排吗
- Don't ask. - What, was that a network move?
是我 是我安排的
That was me. That was a me move.
我在那天晚上举办的
I sprung that on 'em at
傻♥逼♥新闻工作者活动上提出来的
that dumb journalist event the other night.
-当时就是... -不是吧 真的吗
- It was this... - No shit. Really?
没错 是我♥干♥的
Yes, I did.
天呐 你知道吗
Oh, gosh. And you know what?
现在 已经没有回头路了 没了
Now, there is absolutely no turning back. Nope
我一走 你的生活就脱轨了 对吗
The wheels really came off your world when I left, didn't they?
直接飞出去了 我是说 我没...
They flew right off. I mean, I don't...
关于这件事 你想知道我的真实想法吗
Would you like to hear my honest opinion on this?
这是反问句吗
Is that rhetorical?
-没错 当然是 -当然是
- Yes, of course it is. - Of course it is.
她撑不了多久
She's not gonna last,
你自己要准备好
and you have to prepare yourself for that.
因为人们都太愚蠢了
Because people are so fucking stupid,
当他们看到眼前的吵闹情景 他们就会
they see something that's loud and in their face, and they're,
"哇 什么情况"
"Wow, what's this?"
然后之后他们就会发现
Then they realize that
他们不喜欢这种吵闹和咄咄逼人的东西
they don't like things that are loud and in their face,
然后他们就会喜新厌旧
and they move on.
所以 我建议你
So, I suggest that you just
保持距离 避免布莱德丽·杰克逊内爆的时候
keep your distance, lest you get chunks of Bradley Jackson
碎块弄到你头上
getting in your hair when she implodes.
-噢 天呐 真逗 -好吧
- Oh, God, lovely. - Well...
真有画面感 然后接下来呢
I can see it. Okay, and then what?
假设我没保护好我自己 沾了一身腥呢
Assuming that I'm not covered in Bradley Jackson remains,
这很有可能啊
which is a big assumption.
生活会继续 你知道的
Life goes on, you know?
人们会继续看节目
People continue to watch the show
因为节目能帮助他们消化对世界的恐惧
'cause it helps them digest the horrors of the world,
然后你就会像一朵花一样出现在他们面前
and you are gonna come out smelling like a rose.
在布莱德丽·杰克逊毁灭和燃烧之后
They are gonna love you even more
他们会更爱你
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表