剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
That's not even... they're just covering their asses.
这些人 你已经认识他们一辈子了
And these guys? You've known them forever.
你和他们共事
You have worked with them.
他们甚至默许你的行为
And they more than approve of your behavior.
他们对此没有意见 证据就是
It's fine with them, as is evidenced by the fact
他们给你开出了
that they just gave you
《早间新闻》史上条件最丰厚的合约
the most lucrative deal in the history of morning news.
你又不想说
And you don't want to be that guy
"不 你把道德条款去掉我再签字"
who says,"No, take the morals clause out, then I'll sign it,"
因为那会显得自己很心虚
'cause that sends a bad message.
你知道道德条款是什么吗
You know what a morals clause is?
就他妈是个移♥动♥的靶子
It's a moving fucking target!
他们想让它是什么它就是什么
It's anything they want it to be!
行吗 全随局势而动
Yeah? It's as the wind blows.
米奇 我是你经纪人 不是你的律师
Mitch, I'm your business manager, not your lawyer.
道德条款 道德条款
Morals clause. Morals clause.
强♥奸♥犯
Rapist!
你说什么 你叫我什么
What did you say to me? What did you call me?
别走 你叫我...
Don't walk away from me. You're calling me a ra...?
甚至都没人说我强♥奸♥
I'm not even accused of rape.
我被指控的是不当性行为
Sexual misconduct is what I'm being accused of.
你再朝我挥手试试
Don't you wave your fucking hand at me!
祝您愉快 你个狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Have a nice day, you fucking asshole.
你是
Yes?
嗨 阿什丽 我是汉娜·肖恩菲尔德
Hi, Ashley. I'm Hannah·Shoenfeld.
来自《早间新闻》
I'm with The Morning Show.
别担心 不是什么坏事
Don't worry. It's nothing bad.
我们认为你想要道出原委是件好事
We think it's great you want to tell your story.
那你为什么在这
Then why are you here?
我能进去吗 我保证很快的
Can I come in? I promise I'll be real quick.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I really don't think that's a good idea.
五分钟 你可以给我计时
Five minutes. You can time me.
听着 你想要说出你的故事
Look, you have a story to tell.
让全美都听到
The entire country needs to hear it,
我们想要给你提供这个平台
and we want to give you the platform.
在《早间新闻》
On The Morning Show?
对
Yes.
我为什么要再回那里 那个地方
Why would I ever go back there? That place is...
案发现场 我知道
The scene of the crime. I know.
回到案发地 需要极大的勇气
And going back, that takes real fucking courage.
你已经有了
Which you have.
要不然你也不会站出来了
Or you wouldn't be speaking out in the first place.
听着 我以寻找故事为生 那是我的工作
Look, I find stories for a living. That's what I do.
当我看着你 我可以看出你是个有故事的人
And when I look at you, I can see that story.
一个被当权者伤害的勇敢女人
The brave woman knocked back by a powerful man,
在国家电视台上重拾力量
reclaiming her power on national TV.
但如果你去《美国日间秀》一切就会大不一样了
But if you go on YDA, that's not the story that'll be told.
不 这个故事在哪里说都是一样的
Yes, it is. It doesn't matter where I tell it.
这场对话结束了 我不会回到那里的
I am done with this conversation. I'm not going back there.
要我叫保安吗
Do I have to call security?
行 我走
Fine. I'll leave.
但在哪里说其实很重要
But it does matter where you tell it.
你这是个错误
You're making a huge mistake.
为什么
Why?
因为这是上电视
Because this is television,
不是瓦萨学院的某个女性研讨会
not a women's studies seminar at Vassar.
很多看这个的人
A lot of people watching
都是一些无知低智商的大众
are gonna have ignorant, knee-jerk reactions.
如何说出这个故事才是整件事的核心
How you tell the story is the whole fucking ball game.
如果你在《美国日间秀》说 你会看着像个怨妇
And if you do it on YDA, you'll be the angry woman.
为什么
Why?
因为《美国日间秀》是我们的敌人
Because YDA's our enemy,
所有看节目的人都知道
and everyone who watches these shows knows it.
他们会觉得你是个贱♥人♥ 被强大的广播台轻视
They'll see you as a bitch, scorned by a powerful network,
被掌权者拒绝
rejected by a powerful man,
倒着自己关于事业和生活的苦水
bitter about her career, her life,
寻求报复
looking for a payback,
伤害一切试图伤害她的人
desperate to hurt the people who hurt her,
被敌对电台操纵
manipulated by a rival show
只是为了让他们的对手难堪
that just wants to fuck over their opponent,
像块肉一样放在展示台上
trotted out like a piece of meat,
不需要你了就把你丢掉
and then discarded when you aren't needed anymore.
等结束了之后 没人在乎你
And then it's done, and nobody cares.
继续下一条新闻
On to the next story.
不我不能 我不应该...
No, I can't do this. I mean, I shouldn't be doing this at all.
你应该
Yes, you should.
如果你真要这么做
But if you are gonna do it...
如果你真的要揭发米奇·凯斯勒
if you are gonna blow the whistle on Mitch Kessler
是一个性侵犯
for being the predator he is...
你必须要有胆量在他自家院里揭发
you have to have the balls to do it in his own house.
不然将毫无意义
It won't mean anything otherwise.
回来《早间新闻》
Come on The Morning Show.
回来彻底摁死他
Come back to the killing floor.
告诉所有人你的勇气
Show everyone you have the nerve...
尤其告诉他
but especially him.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 -你好 布莱德丽
- Hello? - Hello, Bradley.
这里是科里·埃里森办公室的瑟希莉
This is Cecily from Cory Ellison's office.
科里想让你出席今晚的
Cory would like for you to be at the Leadership
记者精英大会
in Journalism event tonight.
是正装席会
It's black-tie.
谢谢邀请 但我已经准备去机场了
That's really nice, but I'm headed to the airport.
改签的事我们会安排好
We'll take care of rearranging your flight.
会有专车去酒店接你去
A car will pick you up at your hotel.
但我没带可以穿的正装
Okay, I didn't pack anything I could wear to a black-tie event.
我们会送去几套礼服
We're sending a few gowns over.
瑟希莉 我有点迷惑了
Okay, Cecily, I'm confused.
我今天见了齐普·查理·布莱克 但情况并不好
I had a meeting with Chip Charlie Black, and it did not go well.
我很确定他不打算雇用我
I'm pretty sure he's not hiring me.
我只知道科里让我打电♥话♥给你
All I know is Cory asked me to call you.
所以如果我是你 我会去
So, between you and me, I'd show up.
行吧 那我去
Okay, yeah. I'll be there.
棒
Fantastic.
从那边过去 拍他 从这边
Go around the side. Get the shot. Come out this side.
-你来这做什么 -他要重回荧幕了吗
- Why are you here? - Is he going back on air?
米奇有什么最新消息吗
What's the latest news on Mitch?
米奇
Hey, Mitch.
哟您怎么大驾光临了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
是不是来通知我去化学阉♥割♥了
Is it already time for my chemical castration?
是啊 我安排好了 下周四
No, I got that slotted in for next Thursday.
行啊
Oh, yeah.
中世纪处决女巫的步骤
可以把它安排在我涂上焦油和羽毛之后
Maybe we can fit it in between my tar and feathering
然后就可以把我在木桩上烧死了
and being burnt at the stake.
收到
You got it.
哦忘了说 去你♥妈♥的♥
And by the way, fuck you.
米奇 你别再叫记者来了
Mitch, you gotta stop calling reporters.
哟你收到了偷偷录的音吗
Looks like somebody got an illegal wiretap kit for Christmas.
不 有人告诉我米奇·凯斯勒
No, somebody got slipped the information that Mitch Kessler
在给全纽约的记者打电♥话♥
has been calling reporters all over New York City
想澄清他那一面的故事
looking for someone to tell his side of the story.
你♥他♥妈♥咋回事米奇 你不能这样
What the fuck, Mitch? I mean, you know you can't do that.
你这一阵子是负面人物
You're toxic, and you're gonna be for a while, so...
我还得坐着忍♥多久
How long do I have to sit around
接受这种作为男人的惩罚
while I take my punishment like a man?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道半辈子是多久
I don't know what the half-life is on this,
但肯定不会是一天
but I know it's not a day.
几年吧
It's years.
所以你需要低调一段时间
So, you need to hibernate.
我这几年已经
I have covered enough of these stories
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表