剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
I still haven't heard anything about the Times pulling back.
那群杂种 你有听到什么风声吗
Fuckers. Have you?
没有 什么都没有 杂种
No, not a word. Fuckers.
嗨 你错过了媒体摄影师 奇普
Hey, you just missed the press photographer, Chip.
要我叫她回来吗
Shall I call her back?
我们都可以登上《W》杂♥志♥的晚会版面
We can all be in the Gala
看上去像群有钱的混♥蛋♥
section of W looking like the rich assholes we are.
我觉得做一个幕后的混♥蛋♥
I think I'm more comfortable
更舒服 不过还是谢谢
being an off-camera asshole. Thank you.
你来得挺晚啊
You're here pretty late.
我醉了酒来的
I'm here pretty drunk.
不知怎么地今晚似乎喝酒更为重要
Drinking seemed more pressing tonight for some reason.
我要去找吉内瓦
I'm gonna go find Geneva.
我不是很喜欢
You know, just... I didn't
被排除在与《时代周刊》的会谈之外
really appreciate being left off the Times call.
我们不需要你
You weren't needed.
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're doing.
你在等他们发表那篇文章
You're waiting for that article to come out,
如果对你不利 你就会炒了我
and then if it's bad for you, I don't have a job in the morning.
我说得不对吗
Am I right?
看来我猜对了
I guess I'm right.
抱歉 查理·"奇普"·布莱克
Sorry, Charlie "Chip" Black.
你认真的吗
Are you really?
我认真的
I think I actually am.
行吧 就给你提个醒 你在这也没有免死金牌
Okay. Well, just so you know, you're not immune here.
你♥他♥妈♥也就是个和我一样的消耗品
You're just as fucking expendable as I am.
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, you good?
怎么 你也是12步走戒酒项目的一员
Please. What, are you in the 12-step program?
想要补偿我 科里
Wanna make amends to me? Cory.
不 爱丽克丝 你先等下
No, Alex, now hold on just a minute.
来 让他们拍到一张我俩交谈的照片
Come on. Let 'em get a picture of us talking, you know?
笑着的
Smiling...
对 你满意了
Yeah, are you good?
不记得上次我俩好好的说话是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time that we actually talked.
你想 你到底想要什么 科里
What do you... what do you want, Cory?
在你宣布布莱德丽作为你搭档的前一秒
It was right before you announced Bradley as your cohost.
-我对你的态度很糟糕 -你当时就是个混♥蛋♥
- And I was pretty awful to you. - You were a dick.
别担心 我不咬人
Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite.
我只是想要亲口告诉你
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
-行吧 你想说什么 -你是对的
- Okay, and what is that? - You were right.
对 我说出来了
Yup, I said it.
你做了件好事 布莱德丽这步棋走得很明智
You did a good thing. That Bradley stunt was brilliant.
我想要找个我们可以和平共处的方式
And I want us to find a way to work together.
我觉得你是个疯了的天才
I think you're kind of a crazy genius,
而我喜欢和疯了的天才共事
and I like working with crazy geniuses.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 科里
Go fuck yourself, Cory.
给你的下次勾引省点力气 我是不会上钩的
Save your energy for your next kill. I'm not biting.
-你不相信我 -对
- You don't believe me. - No.
哦 爱丽克丝
Oh, Alex.
那我努努力试试
I'm gonna try a little harder.
各位 可以占用大家一点时间吗
Everybody, can I get your attention for a second, please?
我想借此机会 感谢一下我们今晚的女主持
I just want to take a second to acknowledge our hostess tonight.
爱丽克丝 没有你我们该怎么办 敬爱丽克丝
Alex, what would we do without you? To Alex, everyone.
谢谢 好暖心 谢谢
Wow. Thank you. That's so nice. Thank you.
我将这首歌♥献给你 爱丽克丝·利维
I dedicate this song to you, Alex Levy.
你使我的工作变得有趣 你会喜欢这首的
You make my job so fun. You're gonna like this one.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
《Not While I'm Around》——Barbra Streisan
*什么都无法伤害你*
*Nothing's gonna harm you*
-*只要有我在* -哦 老天
- *Not while I'm around* - Oh, good God.
*什么都无法伤害你 先生*
*Nothing's gonna harm you No, sir*
*只要有我在你身旁*
*Not while I'm around*
*恶魔无处不在*
*Demons are prowling everywhere*
*现如今*
*Nowadays*
*我会令他们怒号♥我不在乎*
*I'll send them howling I don't care*
-*我有办法* -是 你的确
- *I've got ways* - Yes, you do.
-这是首双人对唱 爱丽克丝·利维 -天 不 没门
- You know this is a duet, Alex Levy. - God, no. No way.
来嘛 你是个音乐剧迷
Come on. You're the musical theater nerd!
你一定要上台 去 去
You gotta get in there! Go, go!
*没人能伤害你 没人有胆量*
*No one's gonna hurt you No one's gonna dare*
*别人可以抛弃你 别担心 吹个口哨 我会赶到*
*Others can desert you Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there*
她知道歌♥词 各位
She knows the words, everyone!
*恶魔会用微笑诱惑你*
*Demons will charm you with a smile*
*那是暂时的*
*For a while*
*但早晚有一天*
*But in time*
*什么都无法伤害你*
*Nothing can harm you*
*只要有我在你身旁*
*Not while I'm around*
*触手可及 智慧聪颖*
*Being close and being clever*
*不像真诚以待*
*Ain't like being true*
*我不需要也永远不会*
*I don't need to I would never*
*对你有所隐瞒 就像某人一样*
*Hide a thing from you, like some*
现在这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is going on right now?
我也不知道 但是这又奇怪又精彩
I don't know, but it's weird and fascinating,
而且我居然超级喜欢
and I'm super into it.
*别人可能会抛弃你*
*Others can desert you*
*但无需担心 吹响口哨 我就会出现*
*Not to worry Whistle, I'll be there*
*魔鬼会用笑容吸引你*
*Demons will charm you with a smile*
*那只是暂时的*
*For a while*
*到最后*
*But in time*
*没人能伤害你*
*Nothing can harm you*
*尤其是*
*Not while*
*我在的时候*
*I'm around*
太棒了 爱丽克丝
Bravo, Alex!
怎么了
Yeah?
是的 我当然准备好给你报价了
Yes, I absolutely am ready to give you that quote.
而且你要丢掉弗莱德曼的言论
And you'll lose the Friedman quote?
哪儿变了
What changed?
好的 好的 别告诉我
Fine, fine, don't tell me.
太好了 你准备好了吗
Perfect. You ready?
爱丽克丝 爱丽克丝 怎么了
Alex. Alex, what is going on?
我必须得离开这
I have to get out of here.
这是你办的派对 我怎么跟他们说
This is your party. What am I supposed to tell people?
告诉他们可以结束了
Tell them to wrap it up.
-告诉他们别他妈唱了 -等下
- Tell them to stop fucking singing. - Wait.
是不是发生什么事了
Did something happen?
事情一直在发生
Something happens every five minutes.
我需要透透气 我现在不能和这些人
I just need some air. I cannot be in the same room
待在同一个房♥间里 我已经不知所措了
with all those people right now. I'm at a loss here.
那出去就能感觉好吗
How is being out on the street better...
-到底他妈发生什么事了 爱丽克丝 -我要去见米奇
-What the fuck is going on, Alex? -I'm going to see Mitch!
可以吗
All right?
我需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
他就在城里
He's in the city.
现在发生的事情太多了
We have a lot going on right now.
我他妈就想和他谈谈
And I just want to fucking talk to him.
我想见我的老朋友 这他妈犯法吗
I want to see my friend. Is that a fucking crime?
不 不 不犯法
No, no, not a crime.
那拜托你 不要歪曲现在的情况
Then, please, don't turn this into something that it's not.
我不会
I won't.
去吧 出发吧 我会帮你撒谎掩护
Go on, off you go. I will lie for you,
还会帮你照看派对
and take care of your party.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么现在 没有人可以
So, now no one can ever
和自己的性感同事发展关系了
have a fling with someone sexy they work with?
和工作场合之外的人恋爱
It isn't that hard to hook up
其实也并不是一件难事
with people who you don't have to see every day.
我哪儿来的空闲时间
With what free time exactly?
单身也有单身的好处
Celibacy has its perks.
比如说
Like?
我不知道
I do not know.
拜托 这些事儿重要吗
Please. What does any of it matter?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表