剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
《早间新闻》
第一季 第六集
加州宣布进入紧急状态
A state of emergency has been declared in California.
就在洛杉矶郊外
Just outside Los Angeles
几起大火造成严重破坏 导致房♥屋烧毁
several fires are wreaking havoc, destroying homes
居民纷纷逃往安全地带
and sending residents fleeing to safety.
火势最猛处发生在亨特利
The biggest blaze is the Huntley
火灾刚好发生在马里布富人社区外
Fire just outside the wealthy community of Malibu
当局现在以战争级别严阵以待
which authorities are now likening to a war zone.
消防人员现在三个不同的郡实施灭火
Fire crews are battling flames in three different counties.
居民们因无法返家而纷纷落泪
Residents who were in tears as they were unable to return...
所到之处万物尽毁
Destroying everything in its path.
随着火灾的蔓延 局势紧张 悲剧不断攀升
It's happening as tension rises and tragedies mount.
马里布 加州
弗雷德 我们正在撤离 这是强制性的
Hey, Fred, we're evacuating. It's mandatory.
确保所有的动物都带上了 马 毛驴
Make sure they get all the animals. The horses, the little burro.
带上那些该死的动物们
Get the fucking animals.
收到 老板
On it, boss.
老天
God.
我不需要这个 早间新闻应该派人去洛杉矶报道
I did not need this. TMS should go to LA to cover this.
让那些该死的女人
Get those fucking women to
能别天天把米兔放在嘴边
stop talking about Me Too for five minutes.
科里 听着 我有个主意
Hey, Cory. Listen, I got an idea.
你能联♥系♥上布莱德丽吗
Can you get ahold of Bradley?
我们住在同一间旅馆
We're staying in the same hotel,
我看看我能不能联♥系♥上她吧
so let me see if I can connect with her.
好的 我去机场的路上打电♥话♥给齐谱
All right, I'll call Chip on the way to the airport.
让她马上去洛杉矶现场报道火灾
Get the girls to LA to cover these fires.
好的
Okay.
现在什么情况
What is happening right now?
"幸运林迪"已经安全到达巴黎了
Um, Lucky Lindy landed safely in Paris, maybe?
第一个开飞机跨越大西洋的美国飞行员
科里播放的是庆祝音乐
是的 我知道我的脸近看会有点吓人
Yes, I know my face can be startling in an intimate setting.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我感觉糟透了
I feel so awful.
-对不起 我当时状态太差了 - 不不
- I'm so sorry. I was a fucked-up mess. - Oh, no. No, no.
别自责了
Please, don't be.
我们一起笑 一起哭 还一起吃了烤奶酪
We laughed, we cried, we ate grilled cheese.
都很棒
It was all good.
我其实是睡在客厅里的
I actually did sleep in the living room.
我当时有点担心你呕吐的时候会呛到自己
I was a little concerned you might choke on your own vomit.
烤奶酪不太容易消化
The grilled cheese didn't go down so well.
拜托杀了我吧
Please just shoot me.
-布莱德丽 布莱德丽 -怎么了
- Hey, Bradley. Bradley? - What?
-怎么了 -布莱德丽
- What? - Bradley?
其实真的还好 我很高兴能帮你
It's really all good. I was glad that I could be here to help.
本来我也不想让你昨晚一个人呆着
I wouldn't have wanted you to be alone last night.
谢谢你 科里
Thank you, Cory.
孤独的痛苦总是被低估
Being alone is highly overrated.
你作为电视台领导
Um, you're awfully nice for the head of a...
怎么这么暖
president of a network.
我不暖的 我只是比较中意你
Yeah, I'm actually really not. I just like you.
来 吃些面包
Here, have some toast.
-你给我烤了面包 -是的
- Hey, you got me toast? - Mm-hmm.
-还有咖啡 -我有咖啡喝了 谢天谢地
- And coffee. - Oh, I got coffee. Thank God.
-是的 给你 -谢谢
- Yeah, there you go. - Thank you.
另一个令人兴奋的消息
In other exciting news,
我们要去洛杉矶报道那里发生的火灾
we're gonna be covering the wildfires in LA.
所以我需要你尽快到机场飞过去
So I need you to get on a plane ASAP.
齐普一直在打你电♥话♥
Chip has been calling your phone.
我的天 见鬼
Oh, my G... Holy shit!
是的 但不用担心 他不知道我在这
Yeah. But don't worry. He doesn't know that I'm here.
你可以在车上打给他
Um, you can call from the car.
好 尽管我现在跟屎一样 但这的确好消息
Okay. Even though I feel like crap, this is great news
我正需要这种现场报道
'cause I just need to get boots on the ground.
这才是我擅长的
That's what I'm good at.
事实上我需要回洛杉矶 节目试播什么的要处理
I actually have to go back to LA. Pilot business, you know.
下一季节目单公布迫在眉睫了 所以我一会上楼
Upfronts are biting at my heels. So I'll go up.
打包 给你拿一些止疼药
I'll pack. I'll get you some Advil.
我可以带你一起去机场
I can take you to the airport with me.
谢谢 那太好了
Thank you. That is so nice.
但我们坐同一辆车
But wouldn't it be a little bit
一起去机场是不是有点奇怪
strange if we came to the airport in the same car?
有道理
That's a good point.
那我给你拿些止疼药 给你叫辆车
I'll get you some Advil, put you in a cab.
-洛杉矶 -洛杉矶
- To LA! - LA!
大空地 圣安娜 大火
Open space and Santa Anas and wildfires.
万事皆有可能 尤其是在大火熊熊的时候
Anything can happen! Especially when it's burning down!
我的天
Oh, my God.
是烤奶酪的劲
It's the grilled cheese.
你知道今天周日吧
You know it's Sunday, right?
早上好 我们要去洛杉矶报道发生的火灾
Hey, good morning. We gotta go to LA to cover these fires.
《美国日间秀》派了吉米和他哭唧唧的手下过去
YDA is fucking killing it with Jimmy and his tearful nonnies.
齐普 齐普 拜托 现在太早了 慢点说
Chip, Chip, please. It's really early. Just slow down.
太早了 对不起 是的 我们都喝醉了
Oh, it's early? I'm sorry. Yeah, we're all hungover.
但几小时后我得送你上飞机 快点
But I gotta get you on a plane in a few hours. Come on.
你认真的 洛杉矶的火灾 我
Seriously? Fires in LA. I, uh...
显得咱们也太饥不择食了吧
That sounds a little desperate.
它又不是跟911似的
It's not like it's 9/11 or something.
不不不 这火灾很严重的
No, no. You don't get it. This is massive, okay?
很多处都有起火
We got multiple fires raging here.
还涉及到人员撤离 家乡被毁
We've got evacuations, homes lost.
还有人直接在
People are dying in their
逃离火灾的时候死在了车里
fucking cars trying to escape the fires.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus.
另外 咱们节目也需要点风格的转变
Besides, the show could use a little narrative shift.
快点 开干吧
Come on. Let's do this. These orders
死星直接下达的命令
are coming straight from the fucking Death Star.
《星球大战》中的战斗空间站 指挥部
齐普 我才不会他妈去报道一场火 好吗
Chip, I'm not... I'm not covering a fucking fire, okay?
让布莱德丽过去 正好让她这几天离我远点
Just send Bradley. Get her off my ass for a few days.
我已经在联♥系♥她了 来嘛 爱丽克丝
I am trying to reach her. But, come on, Alex!
这... 你等下
This has got to ha... Wha... Hold on a second.
你怎么
What are you...
是的 是的 我知道我不应该
Yes, yes, I know I'm not supposed
不请自来 把电♥话♥给我
to enter here unannounced. Just give me that.
什么
Hey! What...
好吧 去你的
All right, fuck you too.
我受不了了 爱丽克丝
I can't do this anymore, Alex.
你离开后我整晚都没睡
I was up all night after you abandoned me,
就留我一个人主持你该死的慈善晚宴
left me to host your fucking fund-raiser.
我当时正在心烦...
Okay. Look, I-I... I was upset...
是啊 你永远在心烦 在有压力
Yes, but you're always upset or stressed,
我已经忍♥受不了了 明白吗
and I just cannot take it anymore. Okay?
我爱我们的女儿
I love our daughter.
但这段和一个自恋狂魔的婚姻
But years of having a relationship with a charming narcissist
已经把我折磨死了
is fucking killing me.
你并不爱我
You're not in love with me.
我也不再爱你了
And I am not in love with you anymore.
然后呢
And?
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
好吧 不行
Well, no.
这种事并不完全取决于你
It's not entirely up to you, believe it or not.
杰森 我们分居就是因为这个啊
Jason, this... this is why we are separated. Because...
我们不用执行家庭日程
Listen. We don't have to do the family calendars.
你不需要再跟我一起主持慈善晚宴
You don't have to host my fund-raisers with me anymore.
不 爱丽克丝 我们分居
No, Alex. We separated
是因为我们永远像这样在吵架
because we argue constantly just like this.
是的 我们是
Yes, we do.
并且因为 内心深处 我因为
And because, deep down, I
你从不把我放在首位生气
am furious with you for never putting me first,
而你会因为我觉得生气而生气
and you are furious with me because I am angry about it,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表