剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
你要和我一起留在这
You get to stay back here with me.
听着 这件事我真的需要你帮忙
Listen. I really need your help on this one.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
我会去找人 尽力不出岔子
I'll get on social, figure out everything I can.
该死
Shit.
几间相邻的房♥ 15个人
It's gonna be a block of rooms. Fifteen people.
至少两个套间 尽可能离事发现场近一些
At least two suites, as close to the scene as possible.
-你找我 -对
- You're looking for me? - Yeah.
你要作为邀约员去维加斯
You're going to Vegas to do the booking.
-我 -对 你现在要出发了
- Me? - Yeah, you're leaving now.
杰瑞德呢
What about Jared?
米奇点名要你去 所以
Mitch wants you. So...
恭喜你 现在拜托快点上路吧
Congrats. Now get the fuck out of here. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所有单位注意 91号♥公路丰收音乐节上出现枪击
All units, we have shots fired at the Route 91 Harvest Festival.
射击均来自建筑高层
Shots are coming from the higher floors.
现在还未能掌握详细情况
Details are extremely limited at this time,
但我们现在已知的是
but here's what we do know.
现在有一名 可能两名持枪人员
There is one, possibly two shooters
-从曼德勒海湾赌场酒店开始的枪击 -我的天
- that began opening fire from the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino... - Oh, my God.
从建筑顶部的其中一层
On one of the top floors.
他们正在朝着
They're firing into
-91号♥公路丰收音乐节开火 -我们会持续实况报道
- the Route 91 Harvest Festival. - We'll feed you updates as we get 'em.
-音乐节歌♥手杰森·阿尔丁 -好了
- Concert performer Jason Aldean... - Okay.
-刚刚准备登台表演 -好了 出发吧
- Had just taken the stage. - All right. Let's go.
观众以为听到的是鞭炮声
The concertgoers thought they were hearing fireworks.
为什么总有人要做这种事情
Why do people keep doing this?
我也很想知道
I wish I knew.
简直太可怕了
It's just so overwhelming.
-现在可不能掉眼泪啊 -我知道 我知道
- You can't cry right now. - I know. I know.
-想想别的事 -好 好
- Think of something else. - Okay, okay.
-试试缩缩阴 -天呐
- Do Kegels. - Oh, God.
-好了 倒计时五秒准备 -抱歉
- Okay. We're live in five... - I'm sorry.
四 三
Four, three...
这是从拉斯维加斯发回的报道
We're coming to you from Las Vegas,
目前已确认超过50人死亡 数百人受伤
where over 50 people are confirmed dead and hundreds injured
这可以称得上
in what will go down as
是美国历史上最严重的枪击事件
the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
昨晚 一名持枪男子从曼德勒海湾赌场酒店的
Last night, a gunman opened fire from the window of a guest room
一间客房♥窗口 向前来参加"91号♥公路丰收音乐节"的
at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino into a sea of concertgoers
大批观众开枪射击
at the Route 91 Harvest Festival.
目前该男子的作案动机尚不明确
A motive has yet to be determined.
拉斯维加斯 还有全美人♥民♥
As a city and a nation
都在为这可怕的惨案哀悼
mourn in the wake of this horrific tragedy,
我们将继续跟进该事件进展
we will be with you to try to make sense
设法解开这一毫无道理的行为的谜团
of an act that cannot be made sense of.
是 好的 当然
Yes, okay. Of course.
好的 一会见
All right, see you soon.
嗨 格雷格
Hey, Greg.
我要去见一个女孩 她朋友昨晚中枪身亡了
I'm gonna meet a girl whose friend was killed last night.
她说或许会考虑出席明天的节目
She thinks she might be willing to go on the show tomorrow.
做得好 汉娜
Good work, Hannah.
好了
Okay.
你觉不觉得我们的心已经死了
Do you think we're dead inside?
我们是陷入了昏迷
I think we're in an induced coma.
我们还能这样多久
How long can we keep doing this?
这样冷眼看世界 太不自然了
It's just not natural to face this kind of pain...
还这么经常 这么痛心
this often... on this level.
没错 我不知道 太糟心了
Yeah, I don't know. It's awful.
但这可能又是最自然的事
But it might be the most natural thing there is.
在我看来 人这一辈子
Pain is the most innate part
经历痛苦是最本质的一个部分
of the human experience I can think of.
这也太压抑了
It's very depressing.
但这也挺滑稽的 真的
It's funny, because, really,
因为挣很多钱才恰恰是不自然的那一步
the unnatural part is having this much money.
让自己过上自在的生活
Part of being this successful
足够富有 不必目睹这类痛苦
is having enough money to not have to see the pain.
这也是为什么人人都想住进那些又漂亮
That's why everybody wants to live in these really nice,
又上档次的安全社区
upscale, safe neighborhoods.
这样就不必目睹生活的真实了
So they don't have to see the realities of life.
这个世界本就不公平 让人悲哀
The world is unfair and sad.
而且很丑恶
It's ugly.
所以你我都躲进荣华富贵 好去回避它
And we hide from it in our wealth.
但我们这种挣钱的方式
But then the way you and I make our money,
恰恰就是要一脚踏进他人苦痛的中心
is we put ourselves right in the middle of everybody else's pain.
但我们还是来了
But here we are,
到这个来自地狱 没有任何逃出口
with no escape hatch on this very lucrative,
高度曝光 却又很赚钱的仓鼠轮上
highly visible hamster wheel from hell.
我不知道 如果没有你
I don't know how I would do
我要如何天天都面对这种事
all of this every day if I didn't have you.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
好了爱丽克丝
Well, Alex...
你是我的挚友 所以实话说
you are my best friend, and all bullshit aside,
你就像是我的一部分
you're like a part of me.
以后也会一直是
You always will be.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, honey.
好了 我们要回酒店了
Okay. We should get back to the hotel.
不 不 不 别走
No. No, no. Don't go.
这里有个酒吧用了我们的名字 还挺引人注意的
There's a bar somewhere with our name on it, calling to us.
所以我们应该去喝一杯
We should go drinking.
你都两天两夜没合眼了
You have barely slept in 48 hours.
你该去睡一觉
It's time to put you to bed.
-我知道 你说得对 -我知道
- I know. You're right. - I know.
-你总是不会错 -是啊
- You're always right. - Yeah.
那你能不能经常给我指点指点呢
Will you always tell me what to do?
可以考虑一下
I can do that.
-是你啊 米奇·凯斯勒 -你好
- Hey, man. What's up? - Hey.
"拉斯维加斯 挺住"
你好啊
Hey. Hi.
感觉怎么样
How you doing?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
真的吗
Really?
不应该啊 眼下可绝不是平安无事
You shouldn't be. There's nothing fine about this.
一起走回酒店吧
Let's walk back to the hotel.
太难受了 尤其是这次
This is tough. This one especially.
知道吗 你不能因为共情而自责
You know, you can't beat yourself up over not being a robot.
有时你不得不感受极度的痛楚 然后与之共处
Sometimes you just have to feel sad as shit and live with it.
好吧 我现在难过得要死
Okay then. I'm sad as shit.
这才对嘛
That-a-girl.
我从未用一天时间就学到了这么多
I don't think I've ever learned so much in a single day.
是啊 你就像海绵一样 是不是
Yeah, you're a sponge, aren't you?
吸收各种事物 汲取各种信息
You just absorb stuff. Absorb all sorts of information.
所以你才能这么聪明
That's what makes you smart.
对工作也这么上心
And you really care about your job.
这也是我想让你来的原因
That's why I wanted you to be here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我该谢谢你
Thank you.
齐普 这完全没道理啊
Chip, this doesn't make any sense.
我刚刚还跟他在一起 但他什么也没提
I was just with him. He didn't mention a word about this.
难道他真的认为 我
Does he honestly think I'm...
不 我不要米奇所谓淘汰下来的人
No, I'm not... I'm not taking Mitch's hand-me-downs.
爱丽克丝 米娅不是淘汰品
Alex, Mia is not a hand-me-down.
那就是有米娅在团队里 他觉得不舒服喽
So, he's not comfortable with her on his team?
行啊 她要是在我这儿 我也不乐意 懂吗
Well, I'm not comfortable with her on my team. You know what?
他兔子想吃窝边草 我没意见
He can shit where he eats all that he wants,
但别想把吃完吐出来的垃圾扔给我
but I am not his fucking trash can.
好了 淡定淡定 米娅还在他的团队时
Okay. Hold on. Okay. Mitch has done really,
他们一直处得相当不错
really well with Mia on his team.
要是她进了你的团队
And maybe with her on your team,
她或许能帮你
you know, she might help you...
你真打算告诉我 米娅在的话
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表