剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Yes. Yeah, thank God.
但我的邻居对我有点不满
Although I got some heat from my neighbors
因为那条《早间新闻》播出的
about a piece that TMS ran on
富人区雇佣消防员的新闻
hired firefighters in wealthy neighborhoods.
我看到那条了 我挺惊讶你居然没有设法叫停
I saw that piece. I'm impressed you didn't try to stop it.
你很有自我批判意识啊
It's very self-aware of you.
新闻就是新闻 我帮助传播它而不是砍掉它
News is news. I'm here to help deliver it, not stop it.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
感觉你话中有话啊
Feels like there's more to that thought.
我有一篇调查报告快要完工了
I'm down the road on an investigative piece
着眼于UBA的管理层
looking into the upper levels of UBA.
真的吗 玛吉
Really, Maggie?
我很抱歉 弗雷德
I'm sorry, Fred.
私密地对你说 背后捅我刀子的居然是你
Off the record. You're stabbing me in the back?
不是别人 居然是你
You of all people?
我的目标是尽力不捅你
My goal is not to stab you at all.
但如果真捅到了
But if I do,
我不想是偷偷摸摸干的
I don't want it to be in the back,
也想让你提前知道
and I don't want it to be a surprise.
玛吉 我为你做的还不够多吗
Maggie, haven't I done enough for you?
我一直都在你身后 支持着你
I always had your back, always supported you.
我也一直都支持着你啊 弗雷德
And I've always supported you, Fred. Always.
听着 就算不是我做 也会有别人来做
Look, if it's not me, it's gonna be somebody else.
一个市值300亿美元的媒体集团
A 30-billion-dollar media conglomerate in distress
因处理不当性行为乱了阵脚
over its handling of sexual misconduct?
这样的事兜不住的
These stories don't stay buried anymore.
我把这些事抛开过很多次
I threw it away over a dozen times.
但它总有办法卷土重来出现在我面前
But it always found its way back to the foot of my bed,
每次都多些料出来
a little bit riper each time.
至少你知道我不会玩阴招
At least you know I'll be giving you a fair shake.
我才不关心你有没有阴招
I'm not interested in your fair shake.
我关心的是你要对我下手了
I'm interested in you doing right by me.
我已经决定要写了 弗雷德
Hey. I'm writing the piece, Fred.
到底对你是利是弊 我也不知道
Whether it's good for you or bad for you, I don't know yet.
但不管怎样 你都无能为力
But there's nothing you can do about it either way.
过去的事 已经板上钉钉
History's already been written.
我们要做的只是载入史册罢了
All that remains is to commit it to the page.
随时联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
保重 弗雷德
Take care, Fred.
你怎么回事 维姬 怎么漏了这事
Jesus, Vicki. How did you miss it?
去他妈的 是玛吉·布莱娜报道
Maggie Brener, for fuck's sake, is doing this story.
是 我在...
Yeah, um, I'm at the...
说什么都没用了
It doesn't fucking matter.
赶快搞完你那点调查
Just wrap up your little investigation.
周二早上之前把结果给我
Deliver your findings to me by Tuesday morning.
好的 一定
Yes, absolutely.
你还有一天半的时间来搞定
That gives you a day and a half to write something
我本来第一天就可以写给你的东西
I could've written for you on day fucking one.
爱丽克丝·利维
我真的不能再那样了
I can't really get that anymore.
-早上好 -嗨
- Hey, hi. Good morning. - Hi.
伊莎贝拉联♥系♥了ufeff
So Isabella made some calls to
《勇闯夺命岛》的主创宣传新电影
The Rock's people about promoting the new movie.
对 他想和你打个 电♥话♥
Yeah. He'd like to get on the phone with you
说一说他想谈到的事
and just talk to you about a few things he wants to bring up.
什么
What?
好吧 行 给我一分钟
Okay. Yes. I just need a minute.
就一分钟 行吗 我马上到
Will you just give me a minute? I'll be right there.
布莱德丽·杰克逊
在呢
Hello.
爱丽克斯
Alex.
就是想来
Just wanted to...
看看你怎么样了
check in and see how you're doing.
-无可奉告 -是吗
- I have no answer for that. - Really?
这难道是一个
That's the question
会阻碍你对真♥相♥不懈追求的问题吗
that's gonna foil your never-ending quest for truth?
演播厅见吧
I'll see you out there.
天
God.
-抱歉 嗨 -不好意思
- Sorry. Hi. - Sorry. Hey.
周末还好吗 是不是很好玩
Did you have a good weekend? It was fun?
还是老样子 你呢 还好吗
Yeah. Same. You? Good?
也是老样子 还可以
Yeah, same stuff, yeah. It's good.
-一会儿见 -科里找你
- See you later. - I've got Cory for you.
我会给他回电♥话♥ 回见 我得把这些给乔尔
I gotta call him back. Bye. I gotta give these to Joel, so...
-乔尔 -在
- Joel. - Yeah?
完美 谢了
Oh, perfect. Thanks.
-今天的吗 -对
-This is for today, right? -Yeah.
我还以为放在明天会更好
I was thinking this would work well tomorrow.
先把今天挺过去再想明天行吗
Can we just get through today before we worry about tomorrow?
好的
Okay.
你好 汉娜 我是《纽约杂♥志♥》的玛吉·布莱娜
刚收到语♥音♥消息 有空的话给我个电♥话♥
加州 洛杉矶
汉娜·肖恩菲尔德
Hannah Shoenfeld.
你好 我是德里克·科尔比
Hi there. This is Derek Colby.
UBA-365的执行制片人
I'm the EP of UBA 365.
你好
Oh, hi.
我知道你很忙 就直说了
I know you're busy, so I'm gonna get right to it.
我们有个制♥作♥人离职了
We have a producer leaving,
UBA的人力推荐你来
and UBA HR is recommending you for the job.
目前我们在洛杉矶工作 所以你肯定是要搬家
Now, we work out of LA, so obviously you would need to move,
但我们很期待能见到你
but we're very excited to meet you.
这是个高层职位 也是个千载难逢的机会
This is an upper-level position. It's an exciting opportunity.
很谢谢你能考虑我
Wow. Thank you so much for considering me.
我这会儿有点事 能之后给你回电♥话♥吗
I'm in the middle of something. Can I call you back?
当然可以
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
我的助理会把我的联♥系♥方式发给你
My assistant is gonna e-mail you my contact info,
-我们稍后再聊 -好的
- o let's talk soon, okay? - Okay.
汉娜
Hannah.
接着我们...
And then we go...
-所以我们把这场悲剧推向高♥潮♥ -好的
- So we're pushing up the hazing tragedy. - Okay.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
最后就是和艾梅里尔的烹饪环节
So the last thing is the cooking segment with Emeril.
他要做什么菜
What's he cooking?
神啊 让我看看
Oh, geez. Let's see...
你稍等一下
Can you excuse me just a second?
汉娜
Hannah...
节目之后我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you maybe after the show?
我就是想跟你确认些事情
I just wanna run something past you.
-没问题 -太好了
- Yeah, sure. - Okay, great.
在我化妆间可以吗
In my dressing room?
-可以 -好的
-Okay. -All right.
-出什么事了吗 -没有 一点私事
- Anything up? - Oh, no. Just something personal.
不过你刚才在说艾梅里尔ufeff
But you were saying something about Emeril?
他要做奶油培根意面
He's making carbonara.
-好 奶油培根意面 -节目顺利
- Great. The carbonara. - Have a great show.
-布莱德丽 -嗨 艾莉森
- Bradley. - Hi, Alison.
-嗨 丹尼尔 -早上好
- Hi, Daniel. - Hey there.
怎么样
How you feeling?
我吗 好得不得了
Me? Never better.
我也是
Same here.
30秒后开始直播
We're live in 30 seconds.
-你可以不 -当然
- You okay? - Yeah.
-要水吗 -不用 我没事
- You need water? - No. I'm good.
-她知道吗 -快了
- Does she know? - Soon.
好了 倒计时十秒
Okay, we're live in ten seconds.
我修改了你的稿子
I revised your copy.
谢了亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
好了各位 清场了
Okay, people. Clear.
保持安静
Quiet, please.
倒计时五 四 三 二
And in five, four, three, two...
早间新闻
各位观众早上好
Good morning, everyone.
很开心又和你们在此相遇
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表