剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
但他想炒掉你只是一个电♥话♥的事
but he could still have you fired with one phone call.
所以咱们的关系如果说不平衡
If there's a power imbalance in this relationship,
那也是我在你上面
it's the one I have over you.
而且我短时间内并不打算停止利用你
And I don't plan to stop taking advantage of you anytime soon,
所以下次你最好
so you better find another
把这套说辞想得华丽一点
outlet for this bullshit you're peddling.
好
Okay.
咱俩的关系只关于咱俩 好吗
It's just you and me, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
星期三
我们稍事休息
And when we come back,
稍后时尚杂♥志♥服装总监
W Magazine accessories director
黛利拉·弗雷尔给我们带来墨镜新潮流
of our favorite sunglass guru, Delilah Frye,
告诉我们这个夏天哪款最时尚
shows us the hottest new trends for summer.
我好兴奋哦
I am so excited for that.
你知道吗 我刚搬来这里的时候把墨镜丢了
You know I moved here, and I forgot my sunglasses.
-你在想什么 -我也不知道
- What were you thinking? - I don't know.
不用担心 黛利拉会帮你解决的
Don't worry. Delilah's gonna take care of that for you.
我等不及了
Well, I can't wait.
再等下的节目里 艾莉森和我会
And later in the hour, Alison and I will sit down with the author
和最新时代的青鸟作家来次访谈
of the newest "Ya" Sensation.
对不起 我意思是青年作家
Excuse me. I meant to say "YA sensation."
-你还好吗 布莱德丽 -我都要受不"鸟"了
- Okay there, Bradley? - I know I'm "Ya."
我没事 现在有点太累了吧
I'm okay, but I'm sorry 'cause I'm so tired right now,
都看不清了
I can barely see straight.
我们状态好差哦
All right, we're a mess.
我们今晚得好好休息了
We need to sleep tonight
准备明天凯莉·克莱森来做客
so we can pull it together for Kelly Clarkson tomorrow.
天哪 凯莉要来了
Oh, my gosh, Kelly is going to be here.
-"凡不能杀死你的必会让你强大" -是的呢
- And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. - That's right.
-我真的是凯莉·克莱森狂热粉 -我知道你是
- I'm the biggest Kelly Clarkson fan. - I know you are.
-我可能今晚要睡不着了 -你还是得睡
- I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight. - You need to sleep.
我们会用黛利拉的墨镜把你的黑眼圈遮住
We'll cover your sleepy eyes with Delilah's sunglasses.
她能解决
She'll take care of that.
马上为您带来她的夏季新时尚
Her summer styles are up next.
接着 艾莉森和我将会
And later, Alison and I are going
和阿莱格拉·詹姆逊讨论他的新书
to talk to Allegra Jameson about her new book.
别换台
So don't go away.
-我的身体我做主 -堕胎等于害命
- My body, my choice! - Abortion stops a beating heart.
我的天 这事还过不去了是吧
Oh, my God, this isn't going away, is it?
两波新游♥行♥又来了
Two news cycles and counting.
希望这是2019年最后一次登月类轰炸吧
The moon landing only gets one in 2019.
她是我们的死神 至少是爱丽克丝和齐普的
She'll be the death of us all. Or at least Alex and Chip.
想毁他们先从我尸体上踏过去
Over my dead body.
不过可能没人会注意到我的尸体
Actually, nobody up there would even notice my dead body.
他们可能会直接跨过我的尸体去继续节目
They'd just have to step over my rotting corpse to do the show.
这地方就是人型祭天台
This place runs on human sacrifice.
我们都会被祭天的
We'll all end up on the altar eventually.
不不 我什么都没听说过
No. No, I never saw or heard anything.
怎么了 有人说我♥干♥了什么吗
Why? Did someone say that I did?
我没和他睡过 《第六页》杂♥志♥上的都是狗屁
I never slept with him. That Page Six article was bullshit.
米奇的确挺会撩的
Mitch was a flirt, pretty good one.
我也是 爱丽克丝也是
I am too, to be fair. So is Alex.
我只来了一年半
I've only been here about 18 months,
所以我可能在长♥期♥来看并不能
so I'm probably not the best person to speak to the culture
很好地讨论这里的整个氛围
over a long period of time,
但所有我看到的东西都很光明正大
but everything I've observed has been aboveboard.
说实话我很喜欢他在周围 他很好玩 我很想他
Honestly, I liked having him around. He was fun. I miss him.
我们马上要报道的是来自密西西比州的新闻
Next, we have an inspiring story coming out of Mississippi,
女高中生们走到大街上
where high school girls are walking out of class today
表达她们对布莱德丽·杰克逊的支持
to show their support for Bradley Jackson,
《早间新闻》的新主播
the new coanchor of The Morning Show,
密西西比州长试图重新确立
after the governor tried to reintroduce legislation
"怀孕六周后禁止堕胎"的法律
that would ban abortions after six weeks.
该游♥行♥起源自州长于本周之前发表的言论
This action comes after a controversial comment he made earlier this week
他声称布莱德丽·杰克逊是"美国人的威胁"
calling The Morning Show's Bradley Jackson "A dangerous threat to America."
密西西比在此前已经拥有全国最严厉的堕胎律
Mississippi already has some of the nation's strictest abortion laws.
在州南部 游♥行♥已经持续了六个小时
In southern parts of the state, walkouts have lasted nearly six hours,
她的身体她做主
我们支持布莱德丽
这也是该地区的学生距离唯一的
which represents how long it would take a student
堕胎诊所需要的时间
to drive to the state's only remaining abortion clinic.
这段节目太精彩了
This footage is remarkable.
社交媒体的力量体现了
The power of social media on display.
更别说布莱德丽·杰克逊本人
Not to mention Bradley Jackson.
她的言论激起了全国范围内的堕胎讨论
Her comment has lit a fire under the abortion debate nationwide.
州长利用她言论做踏脚石的
And the governor's attempt to use Jackson
企图似乎适得其反
as a lightning rod to push his agenda appears to have backfired.
我同意 我还认为
I agree. I'd also argue that these
这些游♥行♥并不仅仅关于堕胎法
walkouts go beyond just the abortion bill.
还关系到人们听到了布莱德丽的故事和想法
They're happening because people heard Bradley's story and thought,
"那可能是我 我也想像她一样做我自己的选择和未来"
"That could be me. And I want to make my own choice about my future like she did."
我们听听从现场发回的报道
Okay, we're now getting word from our source on the ground
在这所学校
that a staggering 37 school...
星期四
《Heat》——Kelly Clarkson
*来做我的英雄*
*Whoa, come turn this around*
*别让我们失望*
*Whoa, no, no, don't let us down*
三号♥准备 二号♥切入
Stand by, three. Take it, three.
*宝贝让我感到你的躁动*
*I need more heat from ya, baby*
*宝贝让我为你而痴迷*
*Make me feel weak for ya, babe*
*我感到生机澎湃*
*Whoa, and I feel alive*
*我的心在风中飘动*
*Whoa, like my heart's in the wild*
*宝贝让我感到你的躁动*
*I need more heat from ya, baby*
*宝贝让我为你而痴迷*
*Make me feel weak for ya, babe*
来 布莱德丽·杰克逊 上来
Come on. Bradley Jackson, get on over here.
-我的天 我吗 -快去 去
- Oh, my God, me? - Go, yes. Go, go.
-好 -来
- Okay. - Coming.
姑娘 我知道这周对你来说很疯狂
All right, girl, I know that it has been a crazy week.
-我的天 -好吗
- My gosh. - All right?
但你敢讲真话 布莱德丽·杰克逊
But you are a truth teller, Bradley Jackson.
你很真诚 我爱你 我和你在一起
You're honest, I love you, and I stand with you.
来 和我一起跳
All right, come on. Dance with me.
*来做我的英雄*
*Whoa, come turn this around*
*别让我们失望*
*Whoa, no, no, don't let us down*
*宝贝让我感到你的躁动*
*I need more heat from ya, baby*
*宝贝让我为你而痴迷*
*Make me feel weak for ya, babe*
这周收视率一直攀升 特别是18-34岁的观众量
We've been growing steadily all week, especially in the 18-to-34 demo,
达到了几年以来的峰值
which is hitting live numbers we haven't seen in years.
*宝贝让我感到你的躁动*
*I need more heat from ya, baby*
*宝贝让我为你而痴迷*
*Make me feel weak for ya, babe*
凯莉·克拉森
Kelly Clarkson, everybody!
非常谢谢你能来 我今天很开心
Thank you so much for being here. You made my day.
谢谢大家 今天节目就到这里
Thank you, everyone. That's our show for today.
欢迎继续收看下面的《转折》
Stay tuned for The Twist.
氛围都挺好的
The culture is fine.
至于米奇 大家都爱他
And as for Mitch, everyone loved him here.
他能调动气氛 让所有人有归属感
He lit up the room. He made everyone feel like family.
我关于米奇倒没有太多想说的
Well, I don't have a whole ton to say about Mitch.
他是山顶上的王 这点他自己也知道
He was the king of the world, and he knew it.
我看到他对别人说话的姿态 对女人的拥抱问好
I saw the way he talked to people, how he hugged women hello.
他觉得他自己高不可攀
Yeah, he just thought he's pretty untouchable.
找到你了
There she is.
凯莉·克拉森的"敢说真话"的人
Kelly Clarkson's truth teller.
感觉跟梦一样 你怎么来了
This is all just so weird. Why are you here?
我跟弗雷德马上有个会
I've got a meeting with Fred upstairs.
想顺路过来打声招呼
I just wanted to stop in and say hello.
你也要来和别人一样告诉我克制自己吗
You going to join the chorus of people telling me to keep behaving myself?
你是第一天见我吗
Have you met me?
不是
Yes, I have.
你知道你超级棒对吧
You know you're killing this, right?
真的吗
Am I?
我也不知道
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表