剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我以为你想要尽量省钱
I thought you were trying to get me on the cheap.
如果我觉得你值得这个价我不会介意多花钱
I don't mind paying someone what I think they're worth.
你单身 对吗
You're single, right?
啥
Huh?
单身
Single.
这和我的合同有什么关系
What's that got to do with my contract?
所以 你是吗
So, you are?
太好了
That's great.
很好 保持住
Good. Keep it that way.
美国女性 结婚越来越晚 甚至经常不婚
American women, they're getting married later, often not at all.
冷冻卵子 以备不时之需
Eggs frozen to be used another day, if at all.
男人是用来上的 但满足感的达成中可有可无
Men to be fucked but not needed for fulfillment.
那令人兴奋 那就是现实
That's exciting, that's reality,
而且早间新闻上不会说这些
and that is not on morning television.
好了 你觉得这套怎么样
Okay. What do you think of this?
哦 对
Oh, yeah. Right.
非常裤装族
Very Pantsuit Nation.
快得了吧
Fuck off.
不是 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
真的 这身衣服 让我想起了我妈
I'm serious. It just, it... it reminds me of my mom.
你说真的吗
Seriously?
我妈可了不起了
My mom is awesome,
她肯定会喜欢你的
and she is gonna love you.
玛莎从没见过《早间新闻》有人穿她这种风格
Martha has never seen herself reflected on The Morning Show.
这就是是你♥爸♥离开后 你负责照顾的那个妈妈吗
Is this the mom you took care of after Daddy left?
我明白了 你以为她是那种
Oh, I see. You think of her as, like,
悲伤 软弱 被遗弃的女人对不对
a sad, weak, abandoned woman?
我可没这么说
Hey, I didn't say that.
我照顾她的方式是
I took care of my mom, in the
给她做晚饭 拥抱她的那种
cooking her dinner and giving her hugs sense.
告诉她放下手头工作 赶紧睡觉
Telling her to put her work away and go to bed.
虽然我才12岁 但是我把她照顾得很好
And I was, you know, a terrific 12-year-old mom to my mom.
她是做什么的
What does she do?
现在已经退休了
Uh, retired now.
她之前是替那些激进的女人
She was a campaign organizer
做竞选的
for progressive women who usually lost.
玛莎喜欢赚快钱
Martha loved an easy sell.
有其母必有其子
Like mother, like son.
为什么这么说
How so?
向全美观众推销40岁单身未育女主播
Peddling out to America a 40-year-old, single, childless woman
还是个无党派人士
who's a political independent?
我没觉得你不招人喜欢
I don't think you're a tough sell.
我们已经拥有大量的家庭主妇观众了
We already have the housewives watching TMS.
如果想打赢收视率之战
If we want to win the ratings war,
我们需要吸引那些不看我们节目的人
we need the women who aren't watching,
那些在冰雪女王爱丽克丝身上找不到共鸣的人
the ones that don't see themselves reflected in Ice Queen Alex.
所以 出其不意
So... be messy.
让我们一起用前所未有的方式做新闻节目
Let's do segments on the ways that you haven't "Lived up."
做一个真实的女人
Be the narrative real women are living.
布莱德丽·杰克逊
让艾希莉只参与一段节目是不可能的
There is no way that Ashley is only one fucking segment.
一段节目的时间足够做个好采访了
That's plenty of time for a good interview.
这样的安排完全不尊重话题的严肃性
It is completely disrespectful to the seriousness of the subject.
我明白 但是艾希莉不够好
I get it. But Ashley is not good.
我的天啊 稍等一下
Oh, my Go... okay, hold on a second.
你的意思是 她不是个好受害者吗
Did you seriously just call her "Not a good victim"?
听着 我读过采访稿了
Look, I read the transcript.
她有点肤浅
She's superficial,
事情讲述地前言不搭后语
she's inconsistent in her recounting of the story...
她心思都在米奇身上
She's completely preoccupied by Mitch,
她在乎米奇的感受
how he might feel about it.
好吧 你是让她来当后援团的吗
Okay, so did you bring her in for backup?
-米娅来就是干这个的 -我不是后援团
- Is that what Mia's doing here? - I am nobody's backup.
我看了你采访的准备稿
I read the transcript from your pre-interview.
-我自己得出了结论 -你为什么读我的稿子
- I came to my own conclusions. - Why are you reading my transcripts?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
米娅负责了很多米兔的报道
Mia's been in charge of a lot of our Me Too coverage.
她知道怎么做最有效果 好吗
She gets what works, okay?
这和米兔话题无关 齐普
This is not about Me Too, Chip.
现在重点是我们 和我们的节目
This is about us. This is about our show,
公众会怎么评判我们
how we will be judged by the public.
如果你把采访时间压缩
And if you cut that down,
看起来就好像我们在逃避一样 绝对会这样
it's gonna look like a dodge. It just fucking is.
所以动动你的脑子 好吗
So get this into your little fucking brains, okay?
我要按照我的方式来做采访
I'm doing the interview my way,
如果你有意见
and if you have a problem with it,
如果你也有意见 那你们就他妈别干了
and if you have a problem with it, then fucking quit.
让她自己胡闹吧 去他妈的
Just let her deal with it. Fuck it. Fuck it.
我马上出去
I'll be on stage in a minute!
你不应该采访艾希莉
You shouldn't do the interview with Ashley.
为什么不行
Why wouldn't I?
我不清楚
I don't know.
感觉你想要借此机会
Seems like you wanna create this
证明你现在拥有节目的控制权
narrative about how you're taking control,
以及你之前多么被动 但是
how you've been powerless, but, um...
但这条路很廉价
that's pretty convenient.
有什么廉价的
What's convenient about it?
你一直都有权力
You've always had power,
你也很清楚女人丧失权力是什么样的
and you know exactly what it looks like when a woman doesn't.
米娅 我觉得咱俩还没熟到那种地步
Mia, I don't think we've ever known each other that well.
可能还不熟
Maybe not,
但是这也没阻挡你对我进行揣测吧
but it hasn't stopped you from making assumptions about me.
没错 我确实以为你和米奇有情况
Yeah. I've made assumptions about you and Mitch.
我也不看好你们之间的关系
I did not approve of that relationship.
一点都不看好
Not one bit.
完全不正当
Completely inappropriate.
我认为现在这一点已经很清晰明了了
And I think the world is making that pretty clear right now.
但是我不理解的是 这为什么成了我的错
But what I don't understand is why is this my fault?
不是你的错
It's not.
但在这个问题上 你也别想置身清白
But you're not impartial on this subject.
你知道米奇都做了什么
You knew what Mitch was doing.
那你就清白了
And you're impartial?
你现在是采访者的制♥作♥人
You're producing the person who'll be doing the interview.
这还不够明显吗
That's pretty fuckin' transparent
-如果要我说 -这和那个无关
- if you ask me. - This isn't about that.
那你现在是想说什么 米娅
Well, then what is it about, Mia?
我真的越来越迷惑了
'Cause I'm getting really confused.
我可不记得你跟我透露过和米奇有关系
I don't ever remember you confiding in me about Mitch,
向我寻求帮助
asking me for help.
在我的印象里
I remember you
你完全有能力处理好自己的事情
being pretty capable of taking good care of yourself.
随便吧 你想跟艾希莉怎么样都随你
You know what? Do whatever you wanna do with Ashley,
但是我告诉你 她很迷恋你
but I'm telling you, she's enamored of you.
你从她嘴里得不到一句实话
You'll never get to something honest.
然后你就要因此自尝苦果了
And then you're gonna get crucified for it.
天呐
God.
所以 我们是快乐的大家庭
So, one big happy family.
没错 就是妈妈不在家
Yeah. With an absent mother.
实话实说 我很惊讶她居然同意彩排
I, honestly, was shocked that she agreed to a run-through.
她不是团队协作的类型吗
Not exactly a team player?
爱丽克丝会要求一定的个人空间
Alex requires a fair amount of personal space.
她就是这种性格
It's just who she is.
爱丽克丝现在正在开会
Okay, so, Alex is in a meeting.
我们来过一遍串场吧 先不等她了
We're gonna mark some transitions without her.
丹尼尔 你能扮演一下爱丽克丝吗
Daniel, do you mind playing Alex for a bit?
-没问题 -来吧
- Don't mind at all. - Okay.
走这边
This way.
好的
Okay.
说到家庭
Speaking of family,
我们都知道
we know how hard it is
快速为孩子准备健康午餐有多难
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表