剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
干什么啊 Linden?
What the hell, Linden?
你想怎样 Holder?
What do you want, Holder?
下次你决定办我的案子时 能受累先通知一声吗?
Next time you decide to work my case, you mind giving me a heads-up?
这是案发现场 我报的警
It's a crime scene. I called the cops.
你是怎么发现这里的?
How'd you find this place?
Sarah?
Sarah?
这是Adrian 我今早去看他了
This is Adrian. I saw him this morning.
他又开始画画了 这是他画的
He's drawing again. He drew that.
副队 媒体的车朝我们这边来了
Lieutenant, we got the press vans headed our way.
- 先稳住他们 等我过去 - 收到
Just hold them off till I get there. Copy that.
我们局里见
I'll see you back at the station.
看来你发现了Seward的案卷
Looks like you found the Seward file.
现在我们发现了17具尸体
Now, we've got 17 bodies
在西雅图塔科马机场旁 5号♥州际公路西侧 一个废弃的澄清池里
in what used to be a retention pond west of the I-5 near SeaTac.
目前那是唯一的抛尸地点 不过有可能不止这一处
So far, it's our only dump site, but there could be more.
初检报告显示凶手用的是同一把刀
Initial reports indicate that the killer used the same blade
其力道足以...
with enough force to nearly-
对某些案子来说 足以将受害人斩首
well, in some cases, completely decapitate his victims.
从尸体残骸的大小来判断
Now, judging from the size of the remains,
验尸员推测可能是青少年 都是女性
MEs are guessing teenagers, all female,
有些只有十二三岁
some as young as 12 or 13.
法医正在昼夜加班工作
Forensics is working around the clock.
验尸官也投入到了工作中
County coroner's pitched in, too.
截至目前 他们比对了三具尸体的伤痕
So far, they've matched wound patterns to three of the bodies.
我们还确认了Ashley Kwon的尸体
We also got a positive match to Ashley Kwon.
14岁 离家出走 是名妓♥女♥
14-year-old runaway, working girl.
在距离抛尸点大约半里
Found in a West Seattle factory
西西雅图一间工厂被发现
about a half a mile from the dump site.
她的尸体是四天前被发现的
Her body was found four days ago.
意味着这可能是一桩活动中的连环作案
Meaning we could have an active serial.
现在 说到这里
Now, having said that,
我要打消你们的念头 我们不是要找一个汉尼拔
I'd like to disabuse you of any notion that we're out searching for Hannibal Lecter.
我们不会发现什么人皮衣
We're not gonna be finding any skin suits.
他也不会用盒子寄给我们一个女人头
He's not gonna be sending us some lady's head in a box.
我的猜测是 凶手会杀害妓♥女♥和离家出走的人
My guess is this guy's killing hookers and runaways
是因为没人在找她们 对吗
because no one's looking for them, right?
这个案子会依靠警方出色有效的能力解决
This case is gonna be solved with good, solid police work,
而不是什么PhD愚蠢的心理学特征描述
not some PhD's half-baked psychological profile.
"你瞧 根据伤口的特点来判断 我们可以看出他很饥饿"
"Well, you know, based on the nature of the wounds, we can tell that he's angry... "
废话 他可不饿么
Well, no shit. He's angry.
好了
All right.
这个姓Kwon的女孩儿
The Kwon girl.
她最后被人看到是死前三天
She was last seen three days before her time of death.
所以有可能是凶手掳走受害人
So, it's possible that our killer's abducting his victims
关着她们 直到把她们杀害
and holding them before he kills them.
但我们的首要任务是要确认这些尸体的身份
But first order of business is we got to identify these bodies,
- 所以需要所有西雅图塔科马区域的失踪人口报告 - 长官
so we're gonna need all the Missing-Persons reports - in the Seattle-Tacoma area- - Sir.
Holder
Holder.
我最近有接到一个小混混报告一个女孩子失踪
I got a report from a street kid about a girl gone missing recently.
她符合受害人的特点 今年15岁 也是妓♥女♥
She fits our profiles. She's 15 years old, working girl.
她叫Kallie Leeds 认识她的这些孩子
Her name's Kallie Leeds, and none of the kids she associates with
最近几天都没见过她
have seen her in a couple of days.
好 很好 交给Linden
Okay, great. Give it to Linden.
她会负责确认ID 直到她返聘的文件办妥
She'll be handling the IDs till her hire-back paperwork's complete.
各位 询问一下本地人 看是否这个Kown是否有出现过
You guys, shake up the locals, find out if the Kwon girl had representation.
还有其他问题吗 噢 对了
Now, what else? Um... oh, right.
尸体身上的那些红色袋子
The red bags that were found on the bodies-
属于生物危害等级 医疗机构用的
they were biohazard-grade, medical, institutional use.
嘿 Loo 我们是怎么发现尸体的?
Hey, Loo, how did we find the bodies?
匿名线索
Anonymous tip.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
匿名线索?
Anonymous tip?
各大报纸头条都是Seward的死刑
Well, Seward's execution's on the front page of every newspaper.
20年来第一次用绞刑
First hanging in 20 years.
你最不希望的就是火上浇油
Last thing you want to do is throw oil on that bonfire.
显然我们不能把Trisha Seward的尸体挖出来 进行伤口比对
Obviously we can't exhume Trisha Seward's body to match wound patterns,
- 所以我要去找那个孩子谈谈 - 你有什么想法?
so I'm gonna want to talk to the kid. What is it you think you got here?
Trisha Seward的伤口和Kwon的很像
Trisha Seward's throat was cut like Kwon's.
- 她曾经也是妓♥女♥ - 比我们的受害人♥大♥15岁
She was a prostitute- Who was 15 years older than our victims
其丈夫有长♥期♥的家庭暴♥力♥史
and whose husband had a long history of domestic abuse.
Adrian又开始画画了 那家工厂是新的线索
Adrian's been drawing again. That factory is a new detail.
- 或许他想起来什么了 - 想起什么?
Maybe he's remembering something. Remembering what?
他的医生说他几乎完全不记得
I mean, his doctor said he'd most likely never remember
那天晚上发生的事了
what happened that night after what he went through.
不过这是好事儿
That's a good thing, by the way.
对案子或许不是 但对孩子有好处
Maybe not for the case, but for the kid.
所以 就让他忘记吧
So, let him forget.
- 你瞧 做你该做的
- James... James... Look, you do what you got to do.
尽管放手去做
Make this right for yourself.
你想找那个孩子谈话 我不会阻止你
You want to talk to the kid, I'm not gonna stop you.
但我不会给Ray Seward任何上诉的机会
But I'm not giving Ray Seward any ammunition for an appeal
除非有非常合理的理由 而一个孩子的画则不是
unless there's a damn good reason to, and a kid's drawing isn't it.
Trisha Seward理应得到正义伸张
Trisha Seward deserves justice.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
我想知道咱们是否可以.....合作
I want to know if we can do this... Work together.
当然
Yeah.
- 当然了 - 不想插手也没什么的
Yeah, of- of course. There's no shame in staying away.
你现在很好 有自己的生活
Things are good for you. You got a life.
不 不 是我发现尸体的
No. No, I found those bodies.
我想看到这案子得到解决
I want to see this to the end.
那我就要你好好办这个案子 别从三年前的案子里找答案
Then I need you working this case, not picking apart a solve from three years ago.
来吧 签下你的大名
Come on. I need your John Hancock.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这是很残忍♥ 罕见的惩罚
This is cruel and unusual punishment.
这儿就没人有热水器吗?
Ain't nobody got no water heater?
给你10分钟 犯人
Got 10 minutes, inmates.
我需要温度
I need some heat!
我想洗白白 去外面站在雨里也一样了
I want to get clean, I might as well go outside and stand in the rain.
因为这淋浴就是冷水滴在我头上而已
'Cause this shower ain't nothing but some cold spit on my head, man.
嘿 大人物 那A是什么意思?
Hey, Big Noise, what's that "A" for?
怎么着 你有个宝贝儿叫A?
What you got, a honey named "A"?
漂亮白人妞儿都叫A
All the best white ladies named "A."
Andrea Allison Amy Andrea, Allison, Amy.
我认识一个叫Annie的
I knew a girl named Annie.
她是个怪鸟
She was a freak.
我很清楚记得那天晚上
I remember that night like it was yesterday.
6-5-3- 怎么 你把她的电♥话♥就记在手边?
6-5-3- what, you just keeping her digits handy?
"A"是他儿子 Adrian
The "A" is his son, Adrian.
噢 你有个儿子啊 Raymond?
Oh, you got a son, Raymond?
是 Raymond 你儿子多大来着
Yeah, Raymond, what was your kid,
你抹了他妈妈脖子的时候 他5岁还是6岁?
5 or 6 when you cut his mommy's head off?
丢下他在那儿吮手指头
Left him sucking his thumb,
盯着他妈妈脖子上的窟窿?
looking at the hole in her neck?
我靠
Damn.
你的手很凉
You got cold hands.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
That's all right.
我不介意 你应该买♥♥副手套
I don't mind. You should get some mittens or something.
慢点吃 你会噎着的
Make it easy.Slow down. You're gonna choke.
嘿 Joe 你有见到Kallie吗?
Hey, Joe, you seen Kallie?
没 怎么了?
Nah. Why?
我没见到她 不知道
I haven't seen her. I don't know.
你听说他们在机场旁边发现的尸体了吗
You hear about the bodies they found out by the airport?
新闻都在报道 听说可能是妓♥女♥
It's all over the news. I heard it might be street girls.
所以 你自己小心 好吗?
So, just be careful, okay?
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
薯饼要吗?
You want my hash browns?
去买♥♥副手套 好吗?
Get a pair of mittens, okay?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
肚子饿吗 我有薯饼
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表