剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I really need your help. All right, call me. Please.
你说要交通监控录像 是吧 Sarah?
You requested the traffic-cam footage, Sarah?
- 什么? - 为了找那个失踪儿童 Adrian Seward
What? For the missing kid, Adrian Seward.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, I did.
- 是这个孩子吗 - 就是他
- This your kid? - That's him.
看到后面这辆灰色的车了吗?
See this gray car in the background?
又出现了 在这儿
It shows up again... here,
就在他去的邻居家附近
near the neighbor's house he went to.
你有见到Reddick吗?
Have you seen Reddick?
Skinner要找他谈话 他...他在找他
Skinner needs to talk to him. He's- he's looking for him.
他没有跟我提起过 不过他很着急走
Oh, he didn't mention anything about that to me, but then again, he was in a hurry to get out of here.
- Skinner之前在这儿? - 有那么几分钟 然后就走了
Skinner was here? For a few minutes, then he took off.
说是什么家里有急事
Said something about a family emergency.
能放大这辆车吗 看得更清楚点?
Can we blow up this car? Get a better visual on it?
我试试看
Yeah, give it a shot.
听我说 打给我上司
Look, just call my supervisor.
他会跟你解释清楚 让我离开这儿的
He's gonna tell you what's what so I can get out of here,
然后你们该做什么工作随便你们
and then you can go do whatever it is that you do.
我们注意到你有骚扰前任搭档 Carl Reddick
It's come to our attention that you're harassing your ex-partner, Carl Reddick.
什么?
What?
你是否有给他和她的家人 打过数次威胁电♥话♥?
Is it true that you've made numerous threatening phone calls to him and to his family?
没有
No.
你似乎对她女儿产生了 某种痴恋的感情
It seems you've, uh, developed some sort of fixation with his daughter.
什么 Reddick跟你说的?
What, Reddick told you that?
你说真的?
You're serious?
能让我们看下你的电♥话♥吗?
Mind if we take a look at your phone?
只要你不介意看到昨晚我♥干♥♥你♥老妈的照片就行
As long as you don't mind the pictures of me banging your mama last night.
你当着Reddick警探家人的面 在他家殴打了他 这对吗?
You assaulted Detective Reddick in his own house in front of his family- is that correct?
听我说 我们有点误会 但没有过节 好吗?
Look, we had a little misunderstanding, but we're cool, all right?
你要是不信 自己去问他
Go talk to him if you don't believe me.
要不干脆把他带来 咱们就可以好好聊聊 Better yet, bring him in here, and then we can all have a little t锚te-脿-tat.
嗯 Reddick警探并不是这里受到调查的人
Yeah, well, Detective Reddick's not the one under investigation here.
或许他应该是
Maybe he should be.
James?
James?
- 你在干什么 - 嘿 你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing? Hey. What are you doing here?
Holder被IA带走了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Holder was taken by IA. I've been calling you.
他们不让我见他 你得把他弄出来
They won't let me see him. You've got to get him out.
嗯 我会...我会处理的
Yeah, I'll, uh- yeah, I'll take care of it.
交通监控显示有一辆灰车在跟着Adrian
The traffic cams show that there was a gray car stalking Adrian.
这里 还有这里
Here and- and here.
可能是任何人的车 不代表就是Reddick的
Could be anyone's car. Doesn't mean it's Reddick's.
对吗?
Right?
所以到最后 你还是只想着你的事业?
So after all this, it really does come down to your career?
你的声誉? 翻案会太麻烦?
Your reputation? Reopening the case would be too messy?
你根本不知道我在想什么
Yeah, you have no idea what I'm thinking.
好吧 告诉我 因为我不...不明白
Okay, so tell me because I don't- I don't understand.
我得离开这儿 跟Jen闹翻了
Just got to get out of here. Things have blown up with Jen.
- 现在没办法想这些 - James 现在我们需要找到他的车
Just- just can't get into it right now. James, right now we need to find this car.
- 我们要找到Adrian - 我们会的 我保证
- We need to find Adrian. - And we will. I promise.
我不明白你为什么什么都不做
I don't understand why you're not doing anything!
因为你和Holder对Reddick的怀疑 太弱 太偶然
Because the case you and Holder made against Reddick is appallingly weak and circumstantial at best.
没有铁证就指控警♥察♥同事?
Accusing a fellow cop without hard evidence?
我真是没想到啊 Sarah 你以前可是个很细致很谨慎的警探
I mean, I'm surprised at you, Sarah. You used to be a thorough and careful detective!
抱歉让你误会了
Sorry you feel that way.
听我说 等一下 等等
Listen. Wait, wait, wait.
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry.I'm sorry.
我今天过得很糟糕
I'm just having a horrible day.
我在努力振作 知道吗
I'm just trying to keep it together, you know?
我相信你
And I believe you.
当然了 我相信你
Of course I do. I believe you.
你要打给IA
You need to call IA.
好
Yeah.
可真好
This is nice.
- Bethany 走
- Bethany... Bethany... Bethany, come on.
等一下 等等 等等 等一下 Bethany 过来 过来
Wait a second.Wait, wait, wait, wait. Bethany. Come here. Come here.
- 你真的要走? - 就一阵子
Are you really leaving? Just for a little while.
等到你妈妈和我把事情想清楚
Just till your mom and I have worked things out.
嘿 我很抱歉 抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
请不要走 爸爸
Please don't go, daddy.
不会有事的 好吗?
It's gonna be all right. Okay?
我爱你 亲爱的 我很爱你
I love you, darling. I love you so much.
嘿 一切都会好的
Hey. It's gonna be all right.
好吗?
Okay?
- 我们很快就会再见的 好吗 - 嗯
I'll see you soon, okay? Yeah.
- 好吗 - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
嗯 一切都会好的
Yeah, it'll be all right.
真是太糟糕了 很抱歉
That was awful. I'm sorry.
你想见到活着的他 就跟我来
You want to see him alive, you'll come with me.
交出你的武器
Hand over your weapon.
他在哪儿 他在哪儿?
Where is he? Where is he?!
- 把手放在身后 - 如果你现在逮捕我 就永远都别想见到他了
Get your hands behind your back. If you arrest me now, you'll never see him again.
他会孤单地死去
He'll die out there alone.
上车 马上上车
Get in the car. Get in the car!
在09年跟你的线人乱开枪
Shooting up with your CI's in '09.
被抓到从证物柜里拿毒品
Caught lifting meth from an evidence locker.
- 是个货真价实的毒虫 - 我已经戒掉两年了
You're a bona fide tweak head. I've been clean for over two years.
我要跟我的搭档联♥系♥ 好吗? 这是急事 就让我打两分钟电♥话♥
I got to get in touch with my partner, okay? It's an emergency. Just give me two minutes on the phone.
等我们谈完 你想跟她谈什么都行 Steve
You can talk to her all you want once we're done here, Steve.
听我说 如果让我来是因为Reddick 跟你们胡说八道
Look, if the reason I'm here is because Reddick's been feeding you a bunch of BS,
那就打给Skinner副队 他会跟你讲清楚的 好吗?
then call Lieutenant Skinner and he'll set you straight, all right?
- 我得离开这儿 - 嘿 嘿 坐下
I got to get out of here. Hey, hey, sit down!
Reddick没有投诉 是你的副队
Reddick didn't file the complaint. Your lieutenant did.
Skinner?
Skinner?
没错 所以打给他是没用的 Steve
That's right. So calling him ain't gonna do jack, Steve.
打开门
Open the door.
开门 开门啊
Open the door. Open the door!
不 你的脾气没有问题
No, you haven't got anger-management issue.
- 完全没有 - 听我说 我的搭档现在有生命危险 你这个笨蛋
- Not one bit. - Look, my partner's life is in danger, you dumb son of a bitch.
承认你对Reddick做的事 Steve 你自己的搭档
Admit what you did to Reddick, Steve. I mean, your own partner.
我以为你们俩关系很铁 义胆忠心
I thought you two were tight, loyal to the death.
Skinner什么时候提出投诉的?
When did Skinner file the complaint?
就在我们去找你之前
Right before we swooped you up.
所以我想他是不会来救你的
So I don't think he's gonna come and save you now.
听我说 最坏的情况 你会被关48小时
Look, worst-case scenario- you'll sit in the tank for 48 hours,
看心理医生 然后回去干活
see a shrink, and you're back at your desk.
有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
好吧 我或许还是坦白的好
All right. I might as well come clean.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我想是因为工作压力太大吧
I guess it's just like the stress of the job kind of got to me.
Reddick有时很贱 我是说 真的很混♥蛋♥
Reddick can be a mean son of a bitch- I mean a real dick.
我今早在Reddick的车里放了枚炸♥弹♥
I planted a bomb in Reddick's car this morning.
你知道局里的枪♥械♥库吗?
You know the armory at the station?
四个闪光弹 那只是我的火源罢了
It's four flash bangs light, and that's just my ignition source.
还有 Alvarez 我建议小心浏览我的手♥机♥哟
And, Alvarez, I'd be real careful scrolling through my phone right now.
说不定会引爆♥炸♥弹呢 福尔摩斯
You might just set it off, Holmes.
胡扯
Bullshit.
还有35分钟爆♥炸♥
Got about 35 minutes until it's gonna blow.
我要是你 我会马上离开这儿去找Reddick
If I were you, I'd get my fat ass out of this room and go get Reddick.
他在哪儿?!那个混♥蛋♥在哪儿?
Where is he?! Where the hell is that dickhead?!
我知道他就在这儿 别跟小姑娘似的盯着我
I know you've got him in here! Quit staring at me like a bunch of schoolgirls!
Holder在哪儿?!
Huh?! Where's Holder?!
Reddick!
Reddick!
- 我们正在处理 好吗 - 我带老婆和孩子去打保龄
We're dealing with it, all right? I'm taking my wife and kid bowling.
- 接着就看到爆破小组的人都围着我的车 - 我们不能冒险
Next thing I know the entire bomb squad's all over my car, - and you're dealing with it? - We couldn't take any chances.
Holder是个白♥痴♥ 他不是基♥地♥组♥织♥
Holder's an idiot. He's not Al-Qaeda.
- 天啊 - 好了 冷静
- Jesus! - All right, calm- calm down.
不如你喘口气 好吗?
Why don't you go take a breather or something?
你们的智囊团都是从哪儿弄的情报啊
Where are your brain trusts getting your intel from, anyway?
答案不从天上掉到你眼前 你根本破不了案
You couldn't solve a crime if it fell out of the sky and sat on your face!
我的PBA代表已经往这儿来了 所以我建议你别像个娘们儿 赶紧放了他
My PBA rep's en route, so I suggest you pull that tampon out of your ass and cut him loose.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表