剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You hungry? I got hash browns.
Joe说警♥察♥在机场附近发现了一些妓♥女♥的尸体
Joe said the cops found a bunch of dead working girls out near the airport.
宝贝 拜托
Baby, please.
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
我能跟你去洛杉矶吗?
Can I come to LA with you?
求你了
Please?
局里的经营都来抓马夫
Department's best guys out here
搞得我们动弹不得
chasing pimps, with our pants around our ankles.
你知道他们有一腿
You know they hooked up.
谁
Who?
Skinner跟你过去的搭档
Skinner and your old lady.
Linden 伙计
Linden, man.
Skinner和Linden以前上过床 在他们是搭档的时候
Skinner and Linden used to bang. Back when they worked together.
你以为我们为什么来这儿抓马夫
Why do you think we're out here tracking down pimps
而她却在办公室里拍老大马屁?
while she's back at the office cozying up to the boss?
拿着养老金和薪水
Pension and a paycheck.
真是等不及到我退休了
Can't wait till I retire.
我会每年都来做满我的172天 赚上双倍
I'll come back every year and do my 172 days and make double.
Linden是辞职 她没有养老金
Linden quit. She don't get a pension.
来了
Here we go.
- 西雅图警局 下车 - 没问题景观 这不是...
Seattle PD. Get out of the car. No problem, officer. This is not-
- 她18了 - 不如你闭上嘴巴?
- She's 18. - How about you shut up?
- 不许动 - 我有几个问题问你 亲爱的
Stay put. I got a couple of questions for you, sexy.
经常来这儿吗 牛仔? 找十几岁的小姑娘帮你吹?
You come here a lot, cowboy? Picking up teenyboppers get you off?
怎么可能 她说自己18了 警官
No way. She said she was 18, officer.
- 是啊是啊 闭嘴吧 - 你见过这女孩吗?
Yeah, yeah, shut up. You seen this girl?
你想接下来的时间都坐在我的后座到处兜么
You want to ride around in the backseat of my car the rest of the day?
- 不如你认真看看? - 我不认识她
How about you take a real look? I don't know her.
- 他给你多少钱? - 他不给我钱
How much does he pay you? He's not paying me.
Bullet在哪儿?
Where's Bullet?
- 那个打扮得像男孩子的女孩儿 - 不知道
Girl who dresses like a boy? I don't know.
你今儿叼苹果叼够了 丫头
You are done bobbin' apples for today, baby girl.
你得想别的辙赚牙套钱了
You're gonna have to find some other way to pay for them braces.
- 把他们带走 - 看来咱们要走一趟了
I'm taking them in. Looks like we're all going for a ride.
- 可能在Front Street见过
- Front Street? Maybe on Front Street. Front Street?
天桥
The overpass?
有不少孩子在那儿玩轮滑 我见过她几次
Bunch of kids skate there, and I see her there sometimes.
好的 走吧
All right. Get out of here.
别让我再逮着你
Don't let me catch you out here again.
要我说 我就给他弄个新的
Well, if you ask me, I would rip him a new one.
真的 你不会想看我生气的
Seriously. You don't want to see me mad.
因为我会脸变得通红 屁♥股♥直喷汽
'Cause, like, my face gets all red and steam comes out of my ass.
等一下
Hold up.
- 你是Danette Leeds吗? - 是的 我今天预约满了
Are you Danette Leeds? Yeah, I'm booked all day.
嘿 别碰后面 卷儿该没了
Hey, don't touch the back of that. You're gonna lose the curl.
- 抱歉 你改天再来吧 - 我是为你女儿来的 Kallie
I'm sorry. You gotta come back. I'm here about your daughter, Kallie.
没事儿 D. 反正我也该走了
It's cool, D. I gotta go anyway.
- 回见 - 抱歉
- See ya. - Sorry.
你女儿多大 15岁?
What is your daughter, like 15?
她不是每分钟都打给我 告诉我她在哪儿的
Look, she doesn't call me every minute, telling me where she's at.
你想找她吗? 过几天再来 等她没钱了
You want to find her? Come back in a few days when she runs out of money.
是啊
Yeah.
或许儿童机构会对此有兴趣
Maybe Children's Services would be interested in the fact
你的女儿根本没有在上学
that your daughter doesn't seem to go to school at all.
听我说 那什么什么...女士 我管不了她 从来都是 以后也是
Look, Ms... Whatever, I can't control her, never have, never will.
所以 我还有别的预约
So, I-I got another appointment.
- 或许你想跟她朋友 Shotgun 还是Ammo什么的谈谈
- Bullet So, maybe you want to talk to her friend Shotgun or Ammo - or something. - Bullet.
- 知道我能在哪儿找到她吗 - 我怎么会知道
Do you know where I can find her? Hell if I know.
你应该告诉你女儿多加小心
You should tell your daughter to be careful out there.
好 多谢提醒 警官
Okay. Thanks for the advice, Officer.
是警探 凶案科的
It's Detective, actually. Homicide.
滚开
Stay the hell out!
嘿 Bullet
Hey, Bullet.
别逼我追你 Bullet
Don't make me chase you down, Bullet.
我就想找你聊几句
I just want to talk.
我不用跟你聊
I don't got to talk to you.
我在找你朋友Kallie
I'm looking for your friend Kallie.
你找到她了吗?
You find her yet?
我不跟条子讲话
I don't talk to cops.
听着 不会有人发现你跟我讲话的
Look, no one's got to find out that you're talking to me.
- Goldie那儿有间屋子 在他卧室 - Goldie? 谁是Goldie?
Goldie's got a room in his place- - in his bedroom. - Goldie? Who's Goldie?
没谁 不是马夫
Some nobody, nothin' pimp!
- 我觉得她在他那儿 - 你怎么知道?
I think he's got her there. How'd you know?
因为我去过了
'Cause I was there.
我听到门后有哭声
I heard someone crying behind the door.
门锁上了 我进不去
It was locked. I couldn't get in.
听着像是她
Sounded like her.
他有把刀 很大 我看到了
He's got a knife. A big one. I saw it.
他的地方在哪儿?
Where's his place at?
- 我不要你的钱 - 好吧
I don't want your money. All right.
你有车吗?
You got a car?
有 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
天啊
Jesus.
那孩子也就12
Kid's got to be like 12.
警♥察♥!
Police! Hey!
站住 马上!
Stop! Right now!
贱♥人♥ 我让你不要跑的
Bitch! I told you not to run!
妈妈 我什么都不会跟他说的
Mom, I'm not gonna say anything to him.
我只是想...
I just want-
是 我有外衣 妈妈 天啊
Yeah, I got a coat, ma. God.
我先挂了 好吧 随便
I gotta go. Fine. Whatever.
手♥机♥没时间了
I used up all my minutes.
喂?
hello?
用完了
It's out.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
我妈唯一爱的东西就是砂锅菜
The only thing my mom's fat ass loves is a casserole.
好歹你还有个妈
At least you got a mom.
我恨她
I hate her.
得过上一阵子 我才能再打给她
I have to wait for a while before I call her again.
嘿 姑娘们 我在找一个叫Bullet的女孩儿
Hey, you guys. I'm looking for a girl named Bullet.
能给我根烟吗?
Can I get a cigarette?
- 怎么了?
- Rayna - Rayna. - What?
好
Yeah.
她在哪儿? 她没惹麻烦
So, where is she? She's not in trouble.
- 我只是要找她谈谈 - 她已经被逮走了
I just need to talk to her. Yeah, well, she already got arrested.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
看到她被一个装艾米纳姆 留着色情狂小胡子的家伙带走了
Saw her driving off with some Eminem wannabe with a molester 'stache.
- 不用谢 - 那些不是我的
You're welcome.
我不知道怎么会在那儿
Those ain't mine.I don't know how they got there.
16岁 白人 毛还在
16, white, unshaved.
真恶心啊
Ooh, that's nasty, man.
我喜欢修剪过的 我的妞儿都是成年人
I like my hedges trimmed, my bitches grown.
是吗?
Yeah?
- 你的脸是怎么回事? - 对啊 怎么弄的
What happened to your face? Yeah, what happened?
刮胡子时划的
Cut myself shaving.
看着像是跟银行出纳打架弄的
Looks like you got in a fight with a bank teller.
他们都留着大长指甲
They got those long fingernails.
还是说 是个小女孩?
Or a little girl?
我说了 老大 DVD不是我的
Like I said, man, those DVDs ain't mine.
每天都有这种垃圾进出我的地方
There's all sorts of lowlifes coming in and out of my pad all day long.
那跟我说说强♥奸♥的事
So, tell me about this rape.
2011年 你27岁
2011, you were 27 years old.
- 受害人只有13 - 是法官搞错了 老大
Victim was 13. The judge got it all twisted, man.
是她主动的
She was beggin' for it.
所以你确实喜欢嫩的
So you do like 'em young.
不 全都是误会 怎么 你喜欢?
Nah, man, it was all a misunderstanding. What, do you?
是啊 16 17的
Yeah, I mean, 16, 17,
几乎快出落成女人
growing into themselves, almost a woman.
很少有男人会承认的
Well... not many men would admit it.
我很照顾我的姑娘们 保护她们远离你这样的变♥态♥
I take care of my girls. I protect 'em from psychos like you.
就像13岁那个?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表