剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
手腕骨折 多处自卫伤 她死得不平静
Broken wrist, dozens of defensive wounds. She didn't go quietly.
报告上说这王八蛋拒捕
You know, report says this sick prick resisted arrest.
在我看来可不是
Doesn't look like it to me.
你?
You? Hmm?
五分钟 没有目击证人?
Five minutes, no witnesses?
没有提问?
No questions?
直说了吧
Just say the word.
Holder
Holder.
给他点时间 他会没事的
Just give him some time. He'll be all right.
好 进行到哪儿了
All right. Where are we?
法医正在检验那些戒指 跟尸体匹配
Forensics is running tests on the rings, match them to our bodies.
我们的人也把首饰的照片拿给家属们看了
Got our guys out there showing photos of the jewelry to the families.
帮忙尽快确认身份
Help expedite the IDs.
那Trisha Seward呢?
And what about Trisha Seward?
有在查其中是否有她的戒指吗?
Are we trying to connect any of the rings to her?
我们有另外18个女孩子需要先操心 Sarah
We got 18 other girls to worry about first, Sarah.
那让我来审Mills
So, let me question Mills.
他不跟任何人开口 除了她女朋友
He's not talking to anyone. Except his girlfriend.
Danette? 他坚持要找她
Danette? He insists he's got to talk to her.
这样合规矩吗 头儿
Is that kosher, boss?
不管他跟她说什么 都是可以作为证词的 我要他坦白
Well, whatever he tells her is admissible. I want a confession.
用什么手段我不在乎
I don't give a damn how we get it.
里面没有蓝色戒指
There's no blue ring with the other jewelry.
或许他会告诉我们Kallie在哪儿
Maybe he's gonna tell us where Kallie is.
- Joseph Mills被捕跟这案子真的有关系吗? - 不予置评
Is it true that Joseph Mills has been arrested - in connection with this case? - No comment.
你能肯定Joseph Mills就是花衣笛手吗?
Can you confirm Joseph Mills as the Pied Piper?
失陪
Excuse me.
Stephen!
Stephen!
我都听说了
I heard what happened.
我很遗憾
Ohh, I'm sorry.
不过你知道现实如此
But you know the reality.
这些孩子每天都让自己身处危险
The... the danger these kids put themselves in every day.
是啊
Yeah.
是他们自己要被放逐到街上的
It's their choice to be out on the streets.
她是死是活并不重要 不过是多了一个统计值
It doesn't really matter if she died. It's just another statistic.
- 我不是这个意思 - 你觉得这个纹身... 你觉得很可爱?
That's not what I'm saying. You think this tattoo... Do you think it's cute?
- 什么? - 你知道这是什么意思吗?
What? Do you even know what it means?
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict!
一个吸毒鬼
A tweaker.
我每天往自己静脉里注射毒品
I shot meth into my veins every day.
下车
Just get out.
滚
Just get out!
我刚去了社会福利机构
I was at social services.
你的监视官给了我这个 听我说
Your P.O. gave me this. Listen...
你的缓刑正式结束了 宝贝
You're officially off probation, baby.
你现在可以去洛杉矶了 去当模特 还有...还有演戏
You can go to L.A. now, start modeling and... and acting.
我的社工
My social worker,
她说可以帮我找一间新公♥寓♥
she said she'd get one of those new apartments for me...
主要我能交上押金
if I could get the deposit.
所以这算是
So it's like...
我们两个都有好消息
Great news for both of us.
宝贝?
Baby?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是...
It...
是...
It's...
Bullet It's Bullet.
(Adrian可以了 速来)
(Adrian cleared Come ASAP)
嘿 宝贝 你真漂亮
Hey, babe. You look good.
Kallie在哪儿?
Where's Kallie?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要相信我... 这都不是我做的
You got to believe me... I didn't do any of this.
拜托 你了解我的 你知道我不会伤害任何人的
Come on, you know me. You know I could never hurt anybody.
你有她的手♥机♥
You had her cellphone.
是 我是想让她离开那家旅馆
Yeah, I was trying to get her away from the hotel.
她对着我大叫 她好像是嗑药了似的
She was screaming at me, and, like, she's high as a kite or something.
紧接着我就只知道 她跳车跑了
And the next thing I know, she jumps out of my cab and she just takes off.
你从没告诉我你见过她
You never told me that you saw her!
- 你在旅馆里对她做了什么? - 什么都没有 Danette
What did you do to her in that hotel? Nothing, Danette.
我爱那个孩子 你是知道的
I loved that kid. And you know that.
好吧 听我说 你现在这样做
All right, listen. Here's what you're gonna do.
你去弄一笔钱
You're gonna get some money together.
你和我妈妈 你去给我找个好律师
You and my mom. And you're gonna get me a real lawyer.
把我从这儿弄出去 然后我们一起去找她
And you're gonna get me out of here, and then we're gonna find her.
好吗?
Okay?
我保证我们会找到她的
I promise you we will find her,
我们会重新一家团聚的
and we will be a family again.
好吗?
Okay?
- 宝贝 - 我跟你妈谈过了
- Babe. - I talked to your mother!
她跟我说...她说了你对那些孩子做的事 她不会再保护你了
She told me... she told me what you did to those kids. She's done protecting you.
她说你不再是她的乖儿子了
She said that you're not her little boy anymore.
胡说
Bullshit.
她...
She...
她告诉我了
She told me.
她把你在旅馆里 对那些女孩子所做的一切 都告诉我了
She... she told me everything you did to those girls in the hotel...
那些影片
those films.
为什么?
Why?
那些小女孩
Those little girls...
她们来找我的
They came to me.
这没有错
It's not wrong.
这是天性 是情不自禁
It's nature. It can't be helped.
她们看着我
They look at me...
带着那种痛苦
with that ache...
那种甜甜的 甜美的痛苦
that sweet, sweet ache.
她们用悲伤的双眼看着我
And they look at me with those little sad eyes,
像是在说"求你了 先生 拜托
and they're like, "Please, mister. "Please.
让我的痛苦消失吧"
Just make it go away. "
我很温柔
I was gentle.
我照顾她们
And I took care of them.
我让疼痛消失了
And I made it go away.
你对她做了什么 你对我的宝贝做了什么!
What did you to her? What did you do to my baby?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?!
你对我的宝贝到底做了什么?
What did you do to my baby?!
Kallie在哪儿? 她究竟在哪儿?
Where's Kallie? Where is she?!
我女儿在哪儿 你个王八蛋
Where's my daughter, you son of a bitch?!
Kallie在哪儿?!
Where's Kallie?!
我女儿在哪儿?你对她做了什么?!
Where is my daughter?! What did you do to her?!
Adrian...
Adrian...
我想跟你谈一下 你妈妈的事
I'd like to talk to you about what happened to your mom
在2009年12月26日晚
on the night of December 26, 2009.
那天晚上
That night,
你记得在公♥寓♥里见到过其他人吗?
do you remember seeing anyone else in your apartment?
除了你妈妈以外?
Besides your mom?
不会有任何人伤害你的 你大胆说
No one's gonna hurt you if you did.
我跟你保证
I promise you.
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
我需要你回答 是 或 不是 好吗?
I'm gonna need you to answer yes or no, okay?
这是要录音的
It's for the tape recorder.
是
Yes.
你做得非常好
You're doing great.
你看到这个男人在干什么?
What did you see this man doing?
他伤害我妈妈
He hurt my mom.
他拿着一把刀
He had a knife.
你能告诉我 你看到这男人伤害你妈妈时 你在哪儿吗?
Can you tell me where you were when you saw this man who hurt your mom?
在衣柜里
In the closet.
当时很晚了 我醒过来
It was late, and I woke up.
很晚了
It was late.
那公♥寓♥里的灯...是开着的吗?
Um, were the lights on... in your apartment?
所以你才能看到他?
Is that how you were able to see him?
没有 当时很黑
No. It was dark.
圣诞树的灯亮着
The Christmas tree was on.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表