剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
she started screaming and ran off.
那Mike牧师做了什么?
What did Pastor Mike do then?
他回到车上 开车追她
He got back in his car and chased after her.
一小时候他回来Beacon的
He came back to Beacon an hour later.
就他一个人
He was alone, and...
他
...he...
衣服上都是血
he had blood all over his shirt.
我得走了
I got to go.
有一天我的家里也要看得到这样的风景
I'm gonna have this view from my house one day,
玻璃天花板 这样你就能看到天空
with all glass ceilings so you can see the sky.
Mike牧师跟我说过
Pastor Mike told me
政♥府♥盖了一些公♥寓♥
about these apartments the government runs.
只要给他们200块 就能帮你租到
Just give them 200 bucks, and they help you with the rent.
只需要填个文件
You just got to fill out the paperwork
找个工作什么的
and get a job and stuff.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你真美
That you're beautiful.
我很爱你
I've been totally in love with you.
真的吗?
Really?
今晚会下雨的
It's gonna come down tonight, the rain.
我们不能再到街上晃一夜了
We can't walk the night out again.
来
Come on.
我会给咱们找个地方
I'll find us a place.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我有信念
I have faith.
根据证人所说 他和Angie Gower有接触
According to our witness, he had contact with Angie Gower.
- 牧师吗? - 对
The pastor? Yeah.
就不可能他只是把她送去兽医那里?
Why isn't he just the guy that took her to the vet?
那他隐瞒了什么? 因为他完全是在耍我们
Then what's he lying about it for? 'Cause he's definitely running us around.
你瞧 他在公园里袭击她 她跑了
Look, he attacks her in the park, she gets away,
他追上她 想要赶尽杀绝
he catches up with her, tries to finish the job.
他凌晨4点时已经在车里 并且离她就几分钟路程
He was already in his car at 4:00 in the morning and just minutes away from her.
我们起码得仔细查查他
We have to at least vet him.
他跟很多死者都有联♥系♥
He had contact with a lot of our dead girls.
好 咱们做个全面背景调查
All right. Let's get a full background -
DMV记录 出生证明 信用记录 不过他很谨慎
DMV records, birth certificate, credit history. But be discreet.
还有搜他车子的搜查令?
And a search warrant for his car?
- 我们现在证据还不够 - 他是在车里袭击她们的
We don't have enough yet. He attacks them in the car.
这是我们搜集证据的最佳机会
That's gonna be our best chance for evidence.
我不会因为一个流浪孩子说的话 就污蔑一位牧师的
I'm not gonna smear a minister's name over some street kid's say-so.
所以想要搜查令 就自己努力吧
So work it if you want that search warrant.
还要盯着他的车
And get eyes on his car.
我不希望又跟Joe Mills一样凭空消失了
I don't want it disappearing in thin air like Joe Mills.
你穿的是什么鬼玩意儿啊 Holder?
And what the hell are you wearing, Holder?
拜托 就一晚上 我们睡地板
Come on, just for one night. We'll sleep on the floor.
- 是为了Lyric 不是我 - 你知道抽奖的规矩的
It's for Lyric, not me. Okay, you know how the lottery works.
我们连续两晚都满员的
We're full up for the next two nights.
那你说的那些政♥府♥公♥寓♥呢
How about those government apartments you told me about?
你觉得我们能申请到吗?
You think we can get one of those?
也许吧 不过需要时间 和押金
Maybe, but it takes time... and a deposit.
今天是星期日 不上班的
And it's Sunday, and the offices are closed.
- 不过你要是认真的 - 听我说 听我说
But if you're serious, then - Look, look, look.
是她的变♥态♥继父 好吗?
It's her psycho stepdad, okay?
他知道她在哪儿 他就是一个疯子
He figured out where she is, and he's like, crazy, full on,
说他有枪的
screaming he's got a gun.
让我想想办法
Let me think of something.
来击个掌 P.M. 你最好了
Give me some skin, P.M. you the man.
我告诉警♥察♥不要来烦你了
I told them cops to lay off.
他们根本是找错对象了
I mean, they're totally on the wrong track.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们以为那女孩来过这儿 可她没有啊
I mean, they think that girl came here, and she didn't.
对吗?
Right?
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
好
Cool.
我先闪了
I got to jam.
上去
Get on.
你得称体重
You got to be weighed.
我们需要测量平衡力
We need it to measure the counterweight.
平衡力 这词儿不错
Counterweight - that's a nice word.
- 很期待吧 Evan? - 执行死刑的人里没有我
Looking forward to it, Evan? I'm not on the execution team.
为什么啊?
Why not? Hmm?
不喜欢看好戏吗?
Don't like a good show?
我没时间给你瞎扯淡
I don't have time for this.
上秤
Get on the scale.
上去
Get on.
稍等一下
Just give me a second.
听着 他们称好你的重量
Look, they get your weight right,
你的脖子就能干脆利落地断掉
your neck will break like it's supposed to.
不会有任何痛苦
You won't feel any pain.
Seward 看着我
Seward, look at me.
站上去 不然我帮你
Get on, or I will put you on.
嗯 我们在盯着他了 他有动静就告诉你
Yeah, we've got eyes on him. We'll let you know if he moves.
你要是点着 就会又开始下雨了
If you light it, it's gonna start raining again.
没错
It's true.
Jack知道我还抽烟
Jack still knows I smoke.
是啊 你又不是会把烟变没的胡迪尼 Linden
Yeah, well, you ain't exactly Houdini with them smokes, Linden.
他想我搬去芝加哥
He wants me to move to Chicago.
芝加哥警局是很有名的
Chicago P.D.'s a storied institution.
都是好警♥察♥
It's good police.
酷毙了
Cold as hell.
你为什么不去? 又没有男朋友扯着你
What's holding you back? It ain't that boyfriend of yours.
我不过是个再聘而已
I'm just a hire-back.
临时警♥察♥
Temporary police.
你在逃避啊
You dodged that.
你跟小船夫Cody怎么了?
So what's going on with Mr. Boatman Cody?
怎么回事? 他让你伤心了? 我去揍她 你一句话
What? He hurt your feelings? I'll beat his ass. Just say the word.
不 他是....太 认真了
No, he got, uh, too attached, I guess.
我没想搞成那样的 但我也不知道
I didn't mean for that to happen, but I don't know.
他就是个孩子
He's just a kid.
别给我扯远
Don't even go there.
我猜我是想成为那样一个人
I guess I wanted to be that person, you know,
住在小岛上
like, living on an island,
朝九晚五 不抽烟
working 9:00 to 5:00, not smoking.
可是我...
But I...
有时你得到的
Sometimes what you get
并不是你想要的
isn't really what you want.
烟呢?
Where are those smokes?
Holder警探
Detective Holder.
怎么了?
What?
Yeah! Yeah! Whoo!
多谢
Thanks.
牧师的调查结果出来了
Report came back on the pastor.
Mike Sheehan四年前就死了
Mike Sheehan died four years ago.
他用的是假身份
He's using a fake I.D.
Yeah.
知道加里-吉尔莫最后一顿饭是什么吗 Ray?
You know what Gary Gilmore's last meal was, Ray?
牛排和土豆
Steak and potatoes.
现在涨到15块钱了 估计你能吃到疏利士巴利牛排呢
Limit's 15 bucks nowadays, so you'll probably get Salisbury steak.
来吧 老大 你得选一个
Come on, boss. You got to pick one.
上一次吃甜点是什么时候了?
How long has it been since your last dessert?
我要见律师 马上给他打电♥话♥
I want my lawyer. Get him on the phone right now.
怎么着 改主意了? 想吃面条了? Ray?
What, you change your mind? You want the needle now, Ray?
你们这些家伙很有规律 进来之后就乱发脾气
You guys are like clockwork, busting balls when you get in here -
我要见律师
I want my lawyer!
最后期限已经过了 Ray
Deadline's passed, Ray.
你的死刑方式不能改了 很遗憾
You can't change the execution method now. I'm sorry.
那就要索尔斯伯力牛排了
Salisbury steak it is.
给
Here you go, buddy.
Holder
Holder.
你干什么
What are you doing?
怎么回事
What the hell?
这种座垫是不可能把血迹洗掉的
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表