剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
不 不 嘿 听我说 没关系的
No, no. Hey, hey, look. It's okay.
我没交过几个女朋友
I never had a lot of girlfriends.
可能是不想有竞争对手吧
I didn't want the competition, I guess,
但是Kallie更懂事
but Kallie knew better.
有女朋友在身边是好事儿 要记住
It's good to have girls around. Remember that.
好吧
Okay.
我真该回去工作了
I should probably get back to work.
你的头发很漂亮
You have really pretty hair.
剪短也一定很好看 你剪过短发吗
It would look good short, too. You ever cut it short?
Number 19, your order's up.
没有
No.
你是做头发的 是吧 Kallie跟我说过
You do hair, right? Kallie told me.
我可以...有时间帮你弄头发
I could... do your hair sometime.
如果你愿意的话
I mean, like if you wanted me to.
可以给你吹一下 剪剪 或是卷一下
Could blow it out or cut it or curl it-
不用花钱
it'd be on me.
- 真的吗 - 真的 随时都可以
Yeah?Yeah. Anytime.
Number 27, your order's ready.
谢谢 或许我会的
Thanks. Maybe I will.
再见
See ya.
抱歉 我可以晚点再来
S- sorry, I- I can come back later.
你待着吧 我正要走
Stay. I'm leaving.
我是脑子进水了
I was out of my mind.
我申请换新搭档了
I put in for a new partner.
Brass 让我跟Jablonski
Brass put me in with Jablonski.
看来我应该谢谢你
Guess I have you to thank for that.
你觉得我跟一个长得像肥版希♥特♥勒♥的家伙 一起能破多少案?
How many solves you think I'm gonna get with a guy who looks like fat Hitler?
别以为你就不是混♥蛋♥了
Don't think you're not still a dick.
你要是再敢踏进我家 Deedee可能会一枪崩了你
Deedee's liable to shoot you in the skull you ever try to set foot in our house again.
她打给了Skinner 提交正式投诉
She called Skinner, filed a formal complaint.
还想要人去追捕你
Wants to call in the damn dogs.
别担心
Don't worry.
我跟他们谈过 说什么事儿都没有
I talked to them, told them we were all good.
可能我比较老套 警♥察♥不会出♥卖♥♥♥自己人
Guess I'm old school. Cops don't rat on cops.
这你可以感谢我的教官
You can thank my TO for that.
谢谢
Thanks.
算我欠你的
I'll owe you.
你已经欠了
You already do.
在收拾东西?
Packing up?
是 剩下的文件今天下午送去DA那边
Yeah, we're... we're taking the rest of the files to the DA this afternoon.
他会正式起诉Joe Mills
He's gonna be formally charging Joe Mills.
我...局长说要增加我手下队伍的人数
And my, uh... the chief is talking about expanding the scope of my team.
所以看来这间办公室我要留一阵子了
So it looks like I'm gonna be keeping this office for a little while.
我要在大案子 上头条的里面精挑细选
I'll be cherry-picking the big cases, the headline makers.
我很为你高兴
I'm very happy for you.
没有你我也做不到的
Well, I couldn't have done it without you.
知道吗 很有意思 今早...
You know, it's funny. This morning...
我...
I was, um...
我在想你以前是怎么在车里唱歌♥的
I was thinking about how you used to sing in the car.
- 唱歌♥? - 是啊 你以前经常这样的
Sing? Yeah, you used to do it all the time.
- 我才没有过 - 你有
- I never do that. - Yeah.
总是小声地哼同一首歌♥
Used to sing the same song for days under your breath.
都快把我逼疯了
Used to drive me crazy.
我很怀念
I missed it.
你不再那样了 你确定?
You know? You don't do it anymore? You sure?
- 不 我不哼了 - 唉 那真可惜
No, I don't do that anymore. Oh, man, that's too bad.
- Holder没赶上啊 - 嗯
- Holder's missing out. - Hmm.
你瞧....
You know...
未来几天我会待在湖边
I'm gonna be at the lake for the next- for a few days.
你何不提前下班 收拾个背囊
Why don't you cut out early, pack a bag...
- 过来跟我一起过周末呢? - 我很想
come and join me for the weekend? I would love to.
我们发现了一具尸体
We caught a body...
烧焦了 很难确认身份
burned up- it's gonna be hard to even get an ID.
你为什么不交给别人做呢 Sarah? 休息一下 在湖边放松一下
Why don't you just give it to someone else, Sarah? Use the rest, use some time by the lake.
我生火 喝点酒
I'll build a fire, get some wine.
抱歉 Collins说你在这儿
Uh, s-sorry. Collins said you were here.
那个 法医那边有结果了
- So, uh, the coroner's got something for us. - Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
这是我们的案子 我该走了
Um, it's our case, so I should go.
- 好 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 我们晚点见 - 嗯
Maybe I'll s-see you later. Yeah.
那个...
So, um...
你跟老大是怎么回事
what up with you and the boss man?
没什么 怎么了?
Nothing. What?
去湖边? 生火?
Going to the lake? Making a fire?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 行了 Linden
I don't know what you're talking about. Oh, come on, Linden.
我不需要动用我的警探智慧就能看出来这里面有猫腻
I mean, I don't got to be my sleuth par excellence to see that the cat's got the hand in the jelly jar.
而且也不是第一次了
And it ain't the first time, neither.
我们一起工作过 曾经是搭档 而且...
We worked together, we were partners, and...
而且....而且...
And... and... and...
我们
And we...
- 别这样 - 哎哟喂
Don't- don't do that. Snap!
- 别这样 你少这样看我 - 有几次 一次 两次?
Don't do that. Don't look at me like that.How many times? One time? Two times?
三次? 说对了你就让我停啊 Linden
Three times? Stop me at anytime, Linden.
- 四次 五次 - 你真是个白♥痴♥
Four times? Five times? You're such an idiot.
你是个人 是有血有肉的人
You are a human being. You're actual flesh and blood.
- 我跟你一样吃惊呢 - 你嫉妒啊?
I mean, I'm just as surprised as you are. You jealous?
说得好Linden警探
Oh, well played, Detective Linden.
- 说得好 - 是啊
- Well played. - Right.
你要是不介意 我要干活了
I'm gonna do some work if that's all right with you.
尽管做你的 1-900
Do your thing, 1-900.
1 One...
2 two...
3 three...
4 four...
5 five...
Sounds good.
估计死亡时间 昨天下午 傍晚的某个时间
Estimated time of death- sometime yesterday afternoon, early evening.
胃容物已经部分消化了
Stomach contents were partially digested.
头部的一枪 是直射的 胸口还有两枪
Gunshot to the head, point-blank range, and two to the chest.
处死的方式
Execution style.
.45可能是因毒杀人
.45 could be a drug murder.
男性 女性?
Male, female?
女性 从骨盆判断
Female, judging from the pelvis.
我还需要些时间才能确定死者年龄
I'll need more time before I can give you her age.
有指纹吗?
Any prints?
有就走运了 他把她给焚了
Good luck getting any. He torched her.
确保不会留下任何指纹 CSU从后座上取了一些组织
Made sure no prints are coming off this body. CSU pulled some partials from the backseat.
可能是她的 你还有其他发现吗
Could be hers. Do you have anything else?
这很有意思
Well, this is interesting.
他拔光了她的牙 在死后
He took out all her teeth. Postmortem.
从没见过这样的
Never seen anything like it.
Linden 她的无名指不见了
Linden. Her ring finger's missing.
是烧掉的吗?
Was it burned off?
不是 骨头的伤口很粗糙 不平整
No. And lacerations to the bone are ragged, uneven.
不管是用什么弄断了手指 都不是外科手术刀
Whatever took the finger off, it wasn't surgical either.
- 猎刀? - 有可能
- Hunting knife? - Could be.
骨头部分愈合过 不是新伤
The bone's partially healed. This wasn't a new injury.
是什么时候的?
When did it happen?
- 我没办法确定 - 能估计下么?
- I couldn't be certain. - Can you guess?
两个星期前 最多
Two weeks ago, tops.
同样都是无名指不见
It's the same ring finger missing.
两周前切掉的? 就像Angie Gower
Cut off two weeks ago? Just like Angie Gower.
你认识她?
You know her?
Mills那晚被关起来了 不可能是他做的
Mills was locked up last night. Couldn't have done it.
她中了枪 这不是他的作案手法 我们知道他是用割的
She was shot. It's not his MO. We know that he cuts them.
再说 我们都不知道是不是Angie
And anyway, we don't even know if it's Angie.
烧掉尸体 我们就无法确定身份
Burnt the body so we couldn't ID it.
把她的牙齿一颗一颗拔掉 因为不想她被查到身份
Pulled out her teeth one by one 'cause he didn't want her ID'd.
他把最后的工作也做完了
He tied up the last loose end.
Angie Gower是个站街女 属于高危人群
Angie Gower was a street prostitute. It's a high-risk population.
- 也可能是别人杀了她 - 我知道你不相信
Someone else could have killed her. I know you don't believe that.
Joe Mills有哪些戒指
Joe Mills had the rings.
他杀了Bullet 就跟其他受害者一样 把她放在出租车后面
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表