剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You be safe, Bullet.
喜欢音乐吗?
Like the music?
- 知道是什么吗 Ray? - 你的工作没丢啊?
You know what that is, Ray? You still got a job?
- 怎么会呢? - 你当值的时候 那孩子死了
Why wouldn't I? You let the kid die on your shift.
不是我的错
Wasn't my fault.
在你真的相信之前 你要跟自己说多少次?
How many times you got to tell yourself that before you believe it?
只需要一次
Just the once.
值班时出去
Running out on your shift.
我不得不猜 是有家事
I'd have to guess family.
老婆孩子都还好吗 Ffankie?
Wife and kid doing okay, Frankie?
大家都平安无事吧?
Everybody healthy?
嗯? 跟老婆出问题了?
Yeah? Problems with the old lady?
真的呀? 是老婆?
Really? The wife?
她背着你独自去偷♥欢♥了?
She stepping out on you?
很难面对啊 兄弟
That's hard, buddy.
所以....你擅离职守的时候
Um, so, when you left your shift
丢下那个孩子送死 你是听说的
and you left the kid to die, had you just heard about it,
还是刚好撞见你老婆跟别人在胡搞?
or did you walk in on your wife banging some other guy?
你确定想要这么死吗 Ray
You sure you want to die like this, Ray...
用绳子吊死?
dangling from a rope?
你不知道是什么意思吗?
Oh, you don't know what that sound is?
他们在为你搭绞刑架了 伙计
They're building a gallows just for you, buddy.
要知道 如果重量少了 Ray
You know that if the weight's off, Ray,
绳子的长度差那么哪怕一吋
the length of the rope is off even an inch,
就会决定 你是慢慢被勒死
it makes the difference between strangling to death slowly
还是瞬间脖子断掉
and snapping your neck quick.
不管怎样 你都会失禁的
Either way, you shit yourself.
最好穿着尿布去死 Ray
Got to die wearing a diaper, Ray.
这么走人 多带劲啊?
Ain't that hell of a way to check out?
Ray Ray Ray. Ray.
你还是可以决定的
It's still up to you, you know,
该如何离开
in how you go out.
你来决定如何离开这世界
You decide how to exit this world.
听着 我女儿就在里面
Look, my daughter is in there!
我很冷静地到这儿来
I came in here calm.
- 我很冷静的 可是没用 你们... - 不好意思 不好意思
I came in here calm, and that didn't work, and you're, like - Excuse me. Excuse me.
我女儿在里面 我在她东西里找到这些的
My daughter is in there. I found these in her things.
- 听我说 很抱歉 你不能... - 看啊 床位抽奖券
Look, I'm sorry, you cannot be in - Look, bed lottery tickets.
- 你不能 听我说... - 这是...Kallie 不 你放开我
You can't - listen, you cannot - This is - Kallie! Do not - Get off of me!
- 放开我 - 你不能到这儿来 听我说
Get off of me. You cannot be in here. Listen.
- 我认识 Kallie 好吗?
- Kallie! Kallie! I- I know Kallie, okay?
她不在这儿 我跟你保证
She is not here, I promise you.
麻烦你 好吗
Would you mind?
请坐
Just have a seat.
很抱歉 她...她失踪了
Look, I'm sorry, I - It's just she's missing,
我到处找她
and I'm trying to find her,
想知道她是怎样一个人
and I'm trying to figure out who she was.
我都不知道她认识字儿 更别说看科幻小说了
I didn't even know she read, let alone science fiction.
可是她为什么要待在这儿呢
But w-why would she have to stay here?
不能去别的地方吗?
Couldn't she go someplace else?
这些孩子没多少地方可去的
Uh, well, uh, these kids don't have a lot of options.
他们睡在桥下 弃屋里
Uh, they sleep under bridges, in abandoned buildings,
有的还会一整夜在街上游荡
and some of them walk the streets all night.
Kallie有时也在这儿上课的
Kallie took classes here, too, sometimes.
化妆是她最喜欢的
Cosmetology was her favorite.
是吗?
Yeah?
还有美发
And hairstyling.
我是做头发的 我家里就有把理发椅
I do hair. I have this chair at our house,
她小时候很喜欢在那里玩
and she used to play around on it when she was little.
是啊 我想这就是原因吧
Yeah, well, I guess that's why.
她还在外面的
She's still out there.
是吗? 上帝告诉你的?
Yeah? God tell you that?
Kallie是个坚强的女孩
Kallie is a tough girl.
一个幸存者
A survivor.
是啊 没错
Yeah. She is.
他在撒谎
(HE`S LYING)
大家都知道了 是吗?
Everyone knows. Is that it?
那孩子死了
That kid died.
我们应该盯着他 尤其是你
We should have had eyes on him. You should have.
你根本不知道我要面对些什么
You got no idea what I was dealing with.
随便了
Whatever.
我儿子打给我
My son called me,
说他妈妈不见了
said his mother was missing,
她离开了几个小时
and she'd been gone for hours.
在酒吧 跟一个男人一起
She was at a bar with some guy -
不是第一次了
not the first time.
我儿子看我的眼神 就像我是个傻子
And my boy's looking at me like I'm some chump.
大家都知道
Everybody knows.
所有人都知道 甚至是那些该死的罪犯
Everybody knows, even the damn cons.
我必须得上报
I got to get to post.
我们搜过所有廉价汽车旅馆
We scoured every scabies-ridden motel,
S.R.O. 和城里的仓库
S.R.O., and warehouse in the city.
没能找到 Joe Mills 或是九指Angie
No luck finding Joe Mills or nine-fingered Angie.
他们如果藏在某处的话 肯定会出来透口气 弄点钱的
If they're holed up somewhere, they got to come up for air, cash.
派人盯着所有Mills开出租走的路
Get eyes on all these cab routes Mills drove
再把青少年收♥容♥所♥查一遍
and shake down the teen shelters again.
再来一遍 我们现在只能这样做
Just do it again - that's all we can do.
- 嘿 - 嗨 我在孩子们去的地方外面 发现了这个
Hey. Hi, um, I found this outside
那个....Beacon之家
that place the kids stay at, the, um, Beacon Home.
具体什么位置?
Where, exactly?
在我车上 就在我找那个教士谈过之后
Uh, I found it on my car, what, right after I talked to the priest.
- Mike神父? - 对
Pastor Mike? Yeah.
你觉得这跟Kallie有关系吗
You think it's got something to do with Kallie,
或许他在撒谎 他知道她在什么地方?
like maybe he's lying and he knows where she's at?
你在车子周围有看到人吗
Did you see anyone in the vicinity of your car,
或是你在家 在街上时 有人注意你吗?
or maybe somebody watching you in the home or on the street?
没关系的 这对我们会有帮助的
It's okay. This is gonna help us.
有消息你就告诉我 好吗
You'll let me know, right,
如果你查到什么 马上通知我?
like, if you find something out, like, right away?
好 我会的 我答应你
Yeah, I will. I promise.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you. Yeah.
(PIZZERIA FARINA SPECAL)
留下字条的人 肯定是想被人发现的
Whoever left that note wants to be found. (PIZZERIA FARINA)
没错 但又不能光天化日被人看到跟我们说她的事
True, but they're not gonna get caught out in the open
说他们敬爱的牧师
talking to us about her, not about their beloved pastor.
- 肚子饿吗 - 不饿 我们不是来吃东西的
You hungry? No, we're not here to eat.
- 随便你 我饿了 - 有什么需要吗?
Suit yourself. I'm hungry. How can I help you?
给我一个夏威夷 不要火腿
Uh, give me a Hawaii with no ham,
多加菠萝 冻菠萝
extra pineapple - cold pineapple.
- 别太抠门啊 兄弟 - 好的
- Don't be stingy on it, man. - Okay.
Holder
Holder.
我记得你
I remember you.
你之前来找过Bullet 你有找到她吗?
You were looking for Bullet. Did you ever find her?
我昨晚见过Bullet了
I saw Bullet last night.
看来她跟Lyric勾搭上了 是吧?
Guess she and Lyric hooked up, huh?
是啊 Lyric闹剧
Yeah, the Lyric drama.
你今天在Beacon之家吗?
Were you at Beacon Home today?
这字条是你留的?
You left this note?
我们想帮忙 看起来你也是
We want to help. It sounds like you do, too.
Mike牧师撒了什么谎?
What's Pastor Mike lying about?
我在Beacon有床位
I had bed at Beacon.
我走到屋顶去抽烟
I went out on the roof to smoke.
当时凌晨4点吧 然后就看到她在巷子里
It was like 4:00 A.M. And I seen her in the alley -
那女孩从凶手那儿跑了
that girl that got away from that killer,
躺在那里 像是死了
lying there like she was dead.
但她只是昏过去了 浑身是伤口 血流不止
But she was just out of it, all cut up and bleeding.
我打给他 跟他说了
I called him, told him.
他说就在附近 在车里
Said he was nearby, in his car.
他凌晨四点在车里?
He was in his car at 4:00 in the morning?
他马上就赶到了
He got there right away.
他一停车 那女孩儿
And as soon as he pulled up, that girl -
她就开始大叫 跑了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表