剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You got tunnel vision.
让我来试试看吧
Let me take a crack at this.
请随意
Knock yourself out.
我是Stephen Holder警探 请留言
You've reached detective Stephen Holder. Leave a message.
Holder
Holder
听我说 我知道我搞砸了 伙计
look, I know I messed up, man,
但我有消息给你 这次是真的
but I got something for you, for real.
听到马上打电♥话♥给我
Call me back as soon as you can.
我知道他是谁了
I know who he is.
嘿 我已经来了5分钟了
Hey, I been here five minutes.
- 给份菜单就好了 - 好的
- A menu would be nice. - Yep!
你有一通艾略特湾监狱打来的预付电♥话♥
You have a prepaid call from Elliot bay penitentiary.
- 喂? - 你跟Adrian谈过了吗?
- Hello? - Did you talk to Adrian?
没有
No.
他的寄养父母不肯
His foster parents won't let me.
是 可你认为他知道些什么
Yeah, but you think he knows something,
所以你才想跟他谈
and that's why you want to talk to him.
我可以帮忙
I can make that happen.
我没有杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
我当时不在场 你相信我的 对吗?
I wasn't there, and you believe me, don't you?
- 是的 没错 - 我就快没有时间了
- I do, yes. - Yeah, well, I'm running out of time.
我会保证让你跟Adrian谈谈的
I'll make sure you can talk to Adrian.
你要帮我
You need to help me.
拜托了
Please.
我是Stephen Holder警探 请留言
You've reached detective Stephen Holder. Leave a message.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表