剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah? Well, tell him I'm not asking for it, so he can shove it up his heavenly rectum.
靠 你太不尊重上帝了
Damn, you got no respect.
你确定没看到那个人? 他没有接近你?
You sure you didn't see the guy? He didn't approach you?
不 他就站在那儿 然后就进了树林
No. He just stood there, then he went into the woods.
什么情况
What's going on?
我们想凶手和可能受害人在这个地方
Well, we're thinking our killer and our would-be victim were in this location.
- 不超过4个小时前 - 我们怎么知道的
No more than four hours ago. How do we know that?
他 等Reddick到这儿
Him. Now, when Reddick gets here,
我要他把那孩子的口供再过两遍
I want him to go through that kid's statement two more times.
Reddick在哪儿呢
Where is Reddick, anyway?
我们对他的车发出了全境通告和警戒
We got APBs and BOLOs out on his cab.
没有结果
No hits.
好吧
Okay.
他说那女孩从那个方向来 走路
Kid says the girl came from this direction, on foot.
冲到他车前 然后抛开 往东去了
Ran straight in front of his car. She ran off, heading east.
那家伙也是走路追她 不 他没有看仔细他的模样
The guy on foot was pursuing her. And, no, he didn't get a good look at the guy.
那女孩什么样 是Kallie吗?
What about the girl? Was it Kallie?
红头发 很年轻 15左右 严重割伤
Redhead, young kid. 15 maybe. Badly cut up.
好的 搜救狗已经出发了
All right, dogs are en route.
- 我们得找到这个女孩儿 - 你认为她靠两条腿能走那么远?
We need to find this girl. You're thinking she got that far on foot?
- 考虑到她的伤势? - 凭着求生的本能 一切都有可能的
Considering how banged up she was? Well, with survival instincts, anything's possible.
她要么是从他那儿跑了 逃到树林里 或是城里 要么...
Now, either she got away from him and fled into the woods or the city or-
要么就是被他抓住 然后给杀了
Or he caught her and killed her.
在我们确定之前 这个公园的每一寸 还有周围的10条街都搜个遍
Well, until we know that, I need every inch of this park and the 10 blocks around it searched- now!
Reddick真行
Good for Reddick.
在总部逍遥自在 我们却在这儿受苦受累
All warm and cozy back at HQ while we're out here ruining another pair of kicks.
嘿 Linden
Hey, Linden.
她是从这个方向来的
She came from this direction.
嘿 我们不是应该走另一边去找她吗
Hey, shouldn't we be going the other way to find her?
他每次结束后就会把她们装进生物危害袋子里
He puts them in the biohazard bags when he's done with them.
所以他还没完
So he's not done.
他还有些事没有做完 现在是怎样?
He hasn't finished what he started. What's it like?
从那毒鬼把她放倒之后 过了4小时56分?
4 hours and 56 minutes since stoner boy body-slammed her?
这几条街都在公园附近 她可能会跑到这儿来
These streets border the park. She could have run here.
但是凌晨3点 根本没什么人 不是个藏身的地方
But at 3:00 in the morning, it's totally empty. Sitting duck out here.
嘿 我几天前找Jack谈过几次
Hey, I talked to Jack for a couple of minutes a few days ago.
- 是吗? - 嗯
Yeah? Yeah.
每次我们聊天都感觉他更适应芝加哥的生活了
He seems more chill about living in Chi-Town every time we talk.
- 真的 每一次 - 是啊 真好
Seriously, like, every time. Yeah, that's good.
他现在状态真的很好 小家伙
Yeah, he's doing real good, little man.
- 他很快乐 - 我知道
He's happy. I know.
你应该的 你知道
You should. You know.
我希望你是
So I hope you do.
该死的 Linden!
Damn, Linden!
嘿 多加小心总是好的
Hey. Heads up never hurt anyone.
你不想被人找到 就不会光天化日地出现
You don't want to be found, you don't stay out in the open.
州里已经正式把Ray Seward的绞刑安排在两周后
The state officially set Ray Seward's hanging to be exactly two weeks from today.
现在州里希望我能确保死刑的执行 没有任何差错
Now, the state's counting on me to make sure this order of execution goes off without a hitch.
你是说 用绳子 是吧?
You mean with a hitch, don't you?
以后这种废话 别再让我听到
It's just that kind of shit I'm not gonna tolerate from this moment on.
依照流程 吊死一个人需要安排7个人手
Hanging a man, per the established guidelines, requires seven men.
我是其中一个 那就剩六个名额
I'm one of those men. That leaves six spots.
工作要本着自愿的原则分配
Now, these assignments must be filled on a voluntary basis.
你们就是一群变♥态♥
Now, you're all a bunch of damn psychos,
所以我估计咱们不需要请外援来
so I doubt we'll have to outsource any of this.
这些巷子逛得我要吐了
I'm about sick of these damn allies.
Oh, man. Check it out.
Smells horrible.
警♥察♥ 快跑 我们快跑
Cops! Run! Let's go!
靠 那是根手指吗?
Damn. Is that a finger?
马上汇报
Call it in.
她可能是跑到这里来了
She could have run right through here.
或许昨晚有哪个孩子把她偷偷弄进来了
Maybe one of the kids snuck her in last night.
这些孩子知道规矩
The kids know the rules.
就算他们不知道 或是想要违规 也不可能
And even if they didn't, or if they wanted to break them, they couldn't.
我们的门禁是很严格的
Our lockdown policy is followed to a "T".
保障Beacon每个人的安全
For the safety of everyone at Beacon.
我们要找的这个女孩儿可能伤得很重
The girl we're looking for is most likely injured pretty badly.
她不在本地任何一家医院 我们可以确定
And she's not at any of the local hospitals. We know that.
不意外
Well, not surprising.
这些孩子会想尽办法远离政♥府♥机构
These kids avoid contact with city institutions at all costs.
他们中大多数都害怕又重新回到体系中
Most of them are terrified of being put back into the system,
我不怪他们 这个体系已经被破坏了
and I don't blame them. The system is broken.
- 他们被当作罪犯来对待 - 谢谢 Tian
It treats them like they're criminals. Thank you, Tina.
那一个凌晨4点需要医疗救治的孩子 会去哪儿呢
So, where does a kid go for medical attention at 4:00 in the morning?
有人会专门带走他们
There's somebody out there picking them off.
杀了他们
Killing them.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
你看 城里现在只剩下三家24小时诊所了
Look, there are only three 24-hour clinics left in the city now.
我肯定你们自己能找到
I'm sure you can find them on your own.
以前是有9家的
You know, there used to be nine.
我说了 这个系统已经破坏了
Like I said, the system is broken.
嘿 那条巷子里有15个警♥察♥ 就跟"犯罪现场调查西雅图"似的
Hey, there are like 15 cops in that alley. It's like "CSI Seattle" back there.??
- 你完全不用担心 - 我听说有个女孩儿离家出走什么的
Nothing you need to worry about. I heard some girl got away or something.
- 肯定是Kallie - 我们不知道是谁
It's got to be Kallie. We don't know who it is.
那你♥他♥妈♥打算怎么办?
Well, then, what the hell are you doing about it?
- 我们在查24小时诊所 - 她不会去那种地方的
We're checking the 24-hour clinics. She wouldn't go to one of those.
- 她可能会去儿童保护中心 - 好 我们知道了
She might as well turn herself in to CPS. Yeah, well, we got it.
怎么了?
What?
我知道她会去哪儿 我可以带你们去
I know where she would go. I'll take you there.
你告诉我们不就得了
Then why don't you just tell us?
因为你需要有人监督 很显然
Because you need supervision. It's obvious.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
- 我们去哪儿? - 第一个灯左转
Where are we going? Take a left at the first light.
- 你要每到一个灯口 再给我指示? - 没错
You're gonna give me directions one light at a time? Yup.
Kallie不得已的时候 就会来这儿睡
Kallie sleeps down here when she has to.
我下去 你在这儿待着
I'll go down. You stay here.
穿这身衣服 对你们在这儿没帮助
That suit's not doing you any favors in this neighborhood.
Tank在那儿
Tank's down there.
如果那些人在那儿 Kallie不会去的
If those guys are down there, Kallie wouldn't be there.
他们讨厌女孩子
They hate girls.
交给我
I got this.
他去哪儿?
Where's he goin'?
他们任何一个我都能单独搞定
I could kick any one of them punk's asses,
但他们一起来就不行
but not when they're all together all high like this.
他在干什么呢
What is he doing?
他就像个白♥痴♥
He looks like an idiot.
What up? What's up with this fool, man?
嘿 我在找我的狗
Yo, I'm looking for my dog.
你见过我的狗吗? 我听说他在这儿
You seen my dog? I heard he was down here.
是啊 我看见你的狗了 我割了他的喉咙 丢进河里了
Yeah, yeah, I saw your dog. I cut his throat and threw it in the river.
- 一点都不好笑 伙计 - 是不是 Jebdiah
That's not funny, man. Ain't that right, Jebediah?
现在问题解决了 滚出我们的地盘
So now we got that settled, get the hell out of our squat.
她不得已的
She has to.
我是说 你知道你能赢的时候 就得努力抗争
Me- I mean, you got to fight the fights you know you can win.
跟这些家伙 就没戏
It's, like, no way. Not with these guys.
你看见我的狗了 你没看见 我在找她 明白吗?
Well, you did see my dog, you didn't see my dog. I'm just trying to find her- you feelin' me?
- 你没听到他说的吗? 走开 - 一枪崩了他
Didn't you hear him? Step off. Shoot him in the head!
让狗闭嘴 我养过7条狗 斗牛犬
Shut that dog up. I grew up with seven pits, bully breeds.
你得领导他们 明白吗?
You just got to dominate 'em, you know?
- 让他知道谁是老大 - 你想知道吗?
Show them who's pack leader. You want to find out?
放开它 真的 伙计 让它扑过去
Let it loose. Seriously, man. Let it at him.
他几下就会把你的屁♥股♥撕个粉碎
He'll rip your wrinkle-assed chowder bag to shreds.
尽管去吧
Go for it.
- 怎么回事 Gristle? - 好孩子 乖
What's up, Gristle? Good boy. Good boy.
兔巴哥人很逊 不过你会渐渐喜欢他的
Bugs is pretty lame. But he grows on you.
这确实令人佩服
Got to respect that.
- 兔巴哥 - 是啊
- Bugs? - Yeah.
他就像一只拉长的白兔 不是吗 嘿 你有烟吗?
He looks like a stretched-out white rabbit, don't he? Hey, you got a smoke for me?
有
Yeah.
喜欢吗?
You like it?
- 我自己画的 你要吗? - 改天吧
I draw 'em myself. You want one? Maybe some other time.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表