剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
我妈妈晚上会开着圣诞树的灯
My mom kept the lights on the Christmas tree at night.
所以我才能看到
That's how.
你那晚看到的男人
Is the man you saw that night,
拿着刀子伤害你妈妈的那个 在这些照片上吗
the one with the knife who hurt your mom, in any of these photos?
你确定是他?
Are you sure that was him?
你肯定吗?
You're positive?
我现在能见爸爸了吗?
Can I see my dad now?
从第一天开始
From day one,
Joseph Mills就一直都是嫌犯
Joseph Mills has always been a person of interest.
正如媒体今日早前报道的
And as the press liaison reported earlier today,
凭借警方的杰出工作
due to excellent police work,
我们现在已经将嫌犯拘留
we have the suspect in police custody at this time.
现在 重要的一点是
Now, the important thing is...
所谓"花衣笛手"终于消失了
the so-called "Pied Piper" is finally off the streets,
西雅图今晚可以安睡了
and the city of Seattle can rest easy tonight.
还有其他问题吗?
Any more questions?
有我的留言吗?
Got any messages for me?
Elliot Bay5条... 一个叫Ray Seward的
Five from Elliot Bay... a Ray Seward.
这里是华盛顿劳♥改♥局
You've reached the Washington Department of Corrections,
Elliot Bay监狱
Elliot Bay Penitentiary.
如果你知道分机号♥ 请直接按下
If you know your party's extension,
或者按1
please enter it now, or press 1 for...
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. You all right?
想坐下吗?
You want to sit?
好
Yeah.
我想...我是罪有应得
I think that I... I think I deserve this.
- 没有人应该这样 - 不
Nobody deserves this. No.
我专门挑烂人 我知道的 我知道
I pick messed-up guys. I know that. I know.
但是Joe 他对我很好 他对Kallie很好
But Joe, he was nice to me. He was nice to Kallie.
我们在一起的第一年圣诞节 他给她买♥♥了礼物
He bought her these Christmas presents the first year we were together and...
虽然...虽然迟来了 但是...
I mean, they were... they were late... but like...
起码他有努力 他去阿♥拉♥斯加
at least he tried. He went off to Alaska,
他省下钱来买♥♥东西
and he was, like, saving up money to buy these things.
我以为他是个好男人 明白吗?
I thought he was one of the good ones, you know?
他圣诞节送了她什么?
What'd he get her for Christmas?
我也说不好 一种头发会长长的娃娃
I don't know... one of those dolls with the hair that grows.
我是觉得很阴森
They're creepy, if you ask me.
Kallie当时12岁 但她表现得就像个小女孩
Kallie was 12, but she acted like a little girl.
什么 Kallie当时12? 这是三年前的事??
Wait, Kallie was 12? This was three years ago?
没错
Yeah.
当时Joe在阿♥拉♥斯加?
And Joe was in Alaska?
是 在一艘船上钓鱼还是什么的
Yeah, on some boat, fishing or something?
什么时候? 他是什么时候去的?
When? When was he there?
我不是说了....圣诞节
I- I told you... Christmas.
出发的两周前我送他去的码头
I dropped him off at the docks two weeks before,
- 他在一月底回来的 - 所以他当时...不在这儿?
and then he came back at the end of January. So he wasn't... He wasn't here?
三年前圣诞节的转天 他人不在西雅图?
He wasn't in Seattle the day after Christmas three years ago?
你确定吗?
You're sure?
我....我说什么了...我是说了....
What... what did I just say? Did I just say some...
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone!
我要打电♥话♥ 这是我的权利
I got to make a call! It's my right!
给我电♥话♥!
Give me the phone!!
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone!!
你打过电♥话♥了
You got your calls.
也留了言 她不会来的
You left your messages. She's not coming.
给我电♥话♥
Get me the phone.
不会有人来看你的
No one's coming for you.
你该清醒了
It's time you understand that.
得了
Come on!
你知道吗 我确实有收到一个口信儿
Oh, you know what? I did get one message.
我给忘了
I forgot.
"给Ray Seward"
"To Ray Seward,"
来自华盛顿州
from the State of Washington.
"在执行死刑的前24小时
"24 hours prior to your execution,
你可以多一个小时的放风时间"
you get an extra hour yard time. "
哎呀
Yippee.
使劲用你的肺吸气吧
Get as much air in those lungs as you can.
Ray
Ray.
我知道你开始产生怀疑
I know you're starting to have doubts.
不过还有时间的
But there's still time.
时间总是有的
There's always time.
希望也一直都在
There's always hope.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
我要摔倒了
I'm gonna fall. Hey, hey,
不要看 我扶着你 再多走一点就到了
don't look. I got you. Just a little further.
好
Okay.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
虽然不怎么样 但算是个开始地方 对吗
It's not much. It's just, like, a place to start, you know?
你缴了押金?
You paid the deposit?
这是我的?
This is mine?!
- 不 是我们的 - 我们的?
No, it's... it's ours. O- ours?
我好喜欢 天啊
I- I love it! Oh, my God!
- 还不赖 是吧 - 太美了
Not bad, huh? - It's so beautiful!
风景不错
Nice little view.
那洛杉矶呢?
What about L.A.?
那就是个....白♥痴♥念头
Oh, it was... a dumb idea.
我是说
I mean...
你知道的
You know...
我只想跟你在一起
Being with you is all I want.
- 嗯? 这是好消息吗? - 嗯
Huh? Is that good news? Yeah.
是吗?
Yeah?
咱们有自己的小窝了
We got our own little pad.
真干净
It's so clean.
绿色花盆
Green flower pot.
我敲门的话 你是不会来开的
You weren't gonna answer the door if I knocked.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你有跟Adrian谈吗?
Did you ever talk to Adrian?
谈了
Yeah.
他指认了Mills
He ID'd Mills,
可是她被杀那晚 Mills出门了 所以...
but Mills was out of town the night she was killed, so...
Adrian撒了谎
Adrian lied.
他肯定是在电视上看到了他
He must has seen him on TV.
现在到处都是报道
You know, it's everywhere now.
他只是想让你高兴
He was just trying to make you happy.
没人知道
No one knows...
Mills那时候出城了 只有Danette
that Mills was out of town except Danette.
所以...
So...
我还可以利用Adrian的证词帮Seward争取时间
I could still use Adrian's testimony to get Seward a stay.
虽然不会很久 但是...
It won't hold up, but...
至少可以帮我争取点时间
...it'll buy me some more time, at least.
你那是隐瞒证据
You'd be burying evidence.
是 但我不这么做的话 Ray Seward明天就要死了
Yeah, but Ray Seward's gonna die tomorrow if I don't.
我应该接电♥话♥的
I should have picked up.
- 别这样 不要这样 - 我应该打给她的
Don't do that. Don't do that. I should've called her back.
- 别这么说 - 你想坐在这儿等死吗?
Don't do that. You want to sit here and die?
这不是你的错 不怪你
It's not your fault. It's not your fault.
- 抱歉 - 没关系的 没事
I'm sorry. It's okay. It doesn't matter.
- 没事的 没事的 - 我很抱歉
It's okay. It's okay. Oh, I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
It's all gonna be okay.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
乌鸦
Crows.
在召唤伙伴
They're calling to one another.
它们要回家了
They're heading home.
我们只会让彼此失望 人就是如此
We let each other down. People do.
这很正常
It happens.
我不该相信她的
I shouldn't have trusted her.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表