剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
- 你想帮我吗? - 是的 我想
- You want to help me? - Yeah, I do.
那就做你该做的 去找她
Then do your job. Find her.
州内所有小孩失踪的家长都在外面 以为我们找到了他们的女儿
Every parent in the state with a missing kid's out there, thinking we have their daughter.
不知道眼下我们只有一堆骨头
No idea we've got nothing but bones at this point.
你还需要多久才能确认她们的身份?
How long till you can ID them?
我们正在给有牙科记录的比对牙科记录
We're matching dental records now for the ones that have dental records.
需要几天 几周
Gonna take days, weeks.
有办法得知这个受害人的伤口 是否与我们眼下的尸体吻合吗?
Is there any way to tell if the wounds on this victim match our current bodies?
当我欠你的人情
I'll owe you.
说不好 尸体还在吗?
I don't know. Still got the body?
不在了 是三年前的 她被火化了
No, it was three years ago. She was cremated.
我有尸检报告
I have the autopsy report.
你知道 没有尸体我的能力有限
You know, there's not much I can do without the body.
伤口看起来很像 侧面切口
Uh, wounds look similar, same lateral incisions.
可能凶器是同一个
It could be the same weapon.
我能给你的只是"可能"
Best I can give you is maybe.
- 你有在尸体上发现任何珠宝吗? - 她们随身的物品都早就不见了
Did you find any jewelry on the bodies? Whatever they had is long gone.
肯定是被水冲走了
Water must have washed it away.
我猜她们在池子底待了很长时间
I'm guessing that they were at the bottom of that pond for a long time.
骨密度 骨头的皂化程度
The bone density, levels of saponification on the bone-
看起来至少有三到五年了
it looks like, uh, at least three to five years.
不过看上去她们就像是在6个月内被杀害的
But it looks as if they were killed within about a six-month period.
你怎么能看出来的?
How can you tell?
装尸体的生物危害袋上面残留的环境碎片
Biohazard bags they were dumped in captured and preserved the environmental debris.
在化验结果出来之前 我不能肯定
I won't know for sure until the tests come back,
不过袋子里所有的物质都是一致的
but all the material in all the bags is consistent.
所以抛尸的时间不可能相隔超过六个月
So bodies couldn't have been dumped any more than six months apart.
我的受害人手指断了
My victim's finger was broken.
我认为是凶手拿走了她的戒指
The killer took her ring, I think.
有办法得知尸体上是否有珠宝被拿走吗?
Is there any way to tell if jewelry was taken from these bodies?
我这儿有几个断手指的 有的整根都没了
I got a few broken fingers, some missing entirely.
- 是动物干的? - 不是
Animals got to them? No.
凶手干的 是锯掉的
Killer did. Sawed them off.
跟割喉用的是同一个凶器
Same weapon used on the throat.
谢谢
Thank you.
DNA证据显示
Testifying about DNA evidence.
那里除了我的两滴B-血 什么都没有
There wasn't nothing but two drops of my B negative in the place.
嘿 小子 你有闭上过嘴吗?
Hey, kid, don't you ever shut up?
没有 我是鲨鱼
No. I'm a shark.
要让水从我的鳃里流出去
Got to keep the water flowing over my gills.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid...
我有跟你说过Cedar Creek发生的暴♥乱♥吗?
I ever tell you about this riot back at Cedar Creek?
Becker的老表在那儿工作的 Jimmy
Becker's cousin works up there- Jimmy.
从一开始就看我不顺眼
He had a hard-on for me from the beginning.
所以 这暴♥乱♥发生
So, this riot goes down,
Jimmy 他拿出球棒 很强硬的模样
and Jimmy there, he's got his club out, and he's acting all hard,
对着我大吼 让我趴在地上
and he's screaming at me to get down on the floor.
但我就朝他走过去
And I just walk right up to him.
他开始发抖 尿了裤子
And he starts shaking, pissing himself.
他的鼻子很容易就断了 但他的眼睛
His nose broke real easy, but his eye-
那贱♥人♥很强硬
the sucker was tough.
扎得很深 很滑
Dug in tight and slippery.
6磅的力量 就能把一个人的耳朵扯掉
Six pounds of pressure, you can rip someone's ear off,
但是一只眼
but an eye...
却需要很专注
takes dedication.
从头到尾
The whole time,
Jimmy都像个小贱♥货♥一样哀嚎
Jimmy was squealing like a little stuck bitch.
监狱是一种病
Prison's a disease.
会渗透进你的血液里
It gets in your blood.
你传给你的孩子 他们又传给他们的孩子
You pass it to your kids, and they pass it to their kids.
很快 Adrian就也会在这儿了
And soon enough, Adrian is gonna be here, too.
你应该帮他一个忙
And you should've done him a favor
就像你对他妈妈那样 抹了他的脖子
and slit his throat just like you did his mom's.
Becker D监区需要你
Becker, they need you in "D."
他戳到了你的痛处 大人物
He got to you, Big Noise.
你给了他机会
You let him in.
你看起来狠
You're all tough.
一副不在乎你儿子的样子
Acting like you don't care about your son.
但你很在乎
But you care.
任何人都能看出来
Anyone can see it.
"A"就在那儿
"A" right there.
你胸口有他的名字
You got his name on your chest.
咱们还要盯这家伙多久?
How much longer are we gonna sit on this guy?
想回家就走吧
Go home if you want.
等这王八蛋带我们发现尸体时 功劳全归你一个人?
Let you take all the credit when this son of a bitch leads us to a body?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
开点窗行么?
How about cracking a window?
这里就跟保龄球场一个味儿
The place smells like a damn bowling alley.
小贱♥人♥害我们露馅了
Little bitch blew us up.
没有她 我们什么线索都没 所以....
Well, without her, we had nothing, so...
分队 我们被耍了
Dispatch, we've been made.
我们现在交给957车
We're handing off to car 957.
听说你被请去喝茶了
Heard you got picked up.
没事儿
Nah, it wasn't nothing.
警♥察♥在池塘里发现了几个死女丫头
Cops found a bunch of dead girls in some pond.
是啊
Yeah.
或许你暂时先别接客了 知道吗?
Maybe you should cool it with the dates for now, you know?
我可以给你 我爸给我寄了点钱
I can spot you. My dad sent me some cash.
Oh.
瞧你啊 小富姐儿
Look at you, rich bitch.
行 当我没说
Fine. Forget it.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
- 什么 - 就那儿
What? Right there.
- 有人打你了吗 - 没有
- Did someone hit you? - No.
你应该冰敷一下 B.
You should get some ice for that, B.
我说真的
I'm serious.
好啊 贱♥人♥们
What's up, bitches?
嘿 Jesse今早被带走了
Yo, Jesse got picked up this morning.
警♥察♥因为那些谋杀案到处乱转
Cops are making mad rounds 'cause of those murders.
嘿 我听说凶手把他们的头都割掉了
Hey, I heard the killer cut off all their heads,
就像圣诞铃铛一样把她们挂在树上
hung 'em in the tree like Christmas bells.
我今晚要去她们被发现的地方 你想来吗?
I'm going tonight- where they found them. You want to come?
然后跟你这个蠢货在监狱里待一夜?
And spend the night in jail with your dumb ass?
- 算了 - 我去
- Pass. - I'll go.
- 什么? - 肯定很有趣
What? It'll be fun.
不 你会被抓的
No, you'll get arrested,
到时警♥察♥就会认为是Twitch杀了那些女孩儿
and then the cops will think Twitch killed those girls.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
咱们走 贱♥人♥
Let's go, bitch.
我要是看到有蛇 我就立马跑
So, if I see a snake, my black ass is running.
我们确认了三个女孩子的身份
We got three identified girls-
Nicky Velasco Ashley Kwon Sandra Helford Nicky Velasco, Ashley Kwon, Sandra Helford.
- Goldie的色情片里有吻合的吗? - 没有
Any matches with Goldie's porn? No.
Nicky15岁的时候离家出走了
Nicky ran away when she was 15.
Sandra 16岁
Sandra, 16.
没有人报告她们失踪 或是发现她们不见了
Nobody reported them missing or even noticed they were gone.
她们都是被抛弃的孩子
Throwaway kids, all of them.
Ashley不是
Not Ashley.
不过她的下场是一样的 不是吗?
She ended up the same place, though, didn't she?
- Reddick在哪儿? - 下班了
Where's Reddick? Punched out.
去睡他的美容觉了
Get his beauty sleep.
我嘛 已经很美了 所以...
Me, I'm already beautiful, so...
- 跟Picasso谈了? - 一无所获
Talk to Picasso? I got nothing.
我都不确定他是否记得我
I'm not even sure he remembered me.
都过去那么久了 Linden
It was a long time ago, Linden.
不过他想见他爸爸
But he wants to see his dad.
要是你认为是你♥爸♥杀了你妈 差点把她的头割掉
If you thought your dad murdered your mom, nearly cut her head off...
你会想见他吗?
would you want to see him?
你会想看看这个
You'll want to see this.
- 就到了 - 可惜你的变身皇后老妈
- We're close. - Too bad your drag-queen mama
没有游艇载我们
didn't have a yacht to take us.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表