剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你是处♥女♥吗?
Are you a virgin?
你为什么哭呢 小姑娘
Why are you crying, little girl?
认得这声音吗?
You recognize the voice?
- 你从哪儿弄来的? - Goldie的公♥寓♥
Where did you get this? Goldie's apartment.
你听着像他吗?
Sound like him to you?
说不好
I don't know.
Kallie有告诉过你拍这样的录像吗?
Did Kallie ever tell you about making tapes like these?
我认识几个会干这种事儿的孩子 但是...
I knew some kids who would do things like this, but...
Kallie不会
not Kallie.
她永远不会做这种事的
She wouldn't do nothing like this ever.
你知道这是什么地方吗
Do you know where this place is?
那家旅馆
That hotel.
那个疯老太婆开的什么破地方
Queens whatever dump run by that crazy old bitch.
- 对
- Mama Dips? - Mama Dips? - Yeah.
我把这个拿下去给技术部 或许用声音识别鉴定一下
I'll bring this downstairs to Tech, maybe run it through voice recognition,
看是否与Goldie吻合
see if it's a match to Goldie.
- 怎么了 - 那是我的戒指
What's up? That's my ring.
我给她的
Gave it to her.
什么时候?
When?
三天前
Three days ago.
我最后一次见到她时
Last time I saw her.
- 我们需要申请搜查令 - 我跟法官有交情
We're gonna need a search warrant. I got the hook-up with the judge.
- 我打给Skinner - 你认为她在Mama Dips'?
I'll call Skinner. You think she's at Mama Dips'?
- 你回家去 Bullet - 等下
- You go home, Bullet. - Wait.
我会回来的 好吗?
I'll be back, okay?
在这儿等着
Just wait here.
记得我吗 San妈?
Remember me, Mama San?
现在又干嘛
Now what?
我们拿到你要的搜查令了
We got that search warrant you were asking about.
我才不鸟你拿到什么
I don't give a damn what you got.
你要么把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥给我们
You could either give us the master key,
要么我们就踹开这里的每一扇门
or we're gonna kick in every door in this flophouse.
滚出我的地盘
Get off of my property.
你想这么玩 是吗 宝贝 好啊
That's how you want to play it, baby? All right.
- 行动 - 好的 行动 行动
Go. All right, move, move.
我什么都没做过 好吗?
I didn't do anything, all right?!
我们查过西侧了 现在去东侧
We checked the west end of the building. We're moving on to the east side.
- 你在看什么 - 没什么
What are you looking at? Nothing.
- 打开门 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
Open that door. Screw you.
不
No!
- 坐下! - 这是我的地方!
Sit down! This is my property!
- 闭嘴 - 闭嘴
- Shut up! - Shut up!
什么声音? 从墙后面传出来的
What is that? It's coming from behind that wall.
Holder 有暗格
Holder. False panel.
现在你要更经常见到我们了 朋友
You're gonna be seeing a whole lot more of us now, my friend.
等我们干掉你时 我们就是好哥们儿了
We're gonna be best buddies by the time we kill ya.
下次你要是想离开这儿 下手得再狠一点
You're gonna have to work a whole lot harder next time, you want to get out of here.
他才不是想自杀 你个呆子
Man wasn't trying to kill himself, you damn redneck.
只为了表示他什么都不在乎 谁也不在乎
Just showing he don't care about nothin' or no one.
他割掉那个纹身 这样你们就不能说他什么了
He cut out that tattoo so y'all ain't got nothin' to hold over him.
- 就没有弱点了 - 闭嘴 Hill 回去睡觉
No point of weakness. Shut up, Hill. Go back to bed.
- 不要 - 打开204
Ah, hell, no. Open 204!
自♥由♥国度 我想怎样都可以 对不对啊 大人物?
Free country. I do what I like. Ain't that right, Big Noise?
关闭204!
Close 204!
我有法律责任确保你被处死
It's my legal obligation to make sure the state kills you.
这伙计就像冠军角斗士
That man like a champion gladiator.
你就像斯巴达克斯 是不是? 斯巴达克斯?
You're just like Spartacus, ain't you? You Spartacus?
是啊 你就是斯巴达克斯
Yeah, you Spartacus.
你装出一副不喜欢我的样子
You be pretending like you don't like me,
但我懂你的 没错
but I got you. That's right.
他们是在她的旅馆里拍情♥色♥录像的
It's her hotel where they film the porn tapes.
那个马夫Goldie 录像里是他的声音吗?
Goldie the pimp- was that his voice on the tapes?
声音识别还不能确定
The voice match was inconclusive.
- 录制很差 所以难以确定 - 我不觉得是他
It's a crap recording, so it's tough to match. I don't think it's him.
我们知道那个失踪女孩 Kallie Leeds 失踪那晚就在旅馆里
We do know that our missing girl, Kallie Leeds, was at the hotel the night she disappeared,
在拍这种录像
making one of those tapes.
我们有确认尸体中有Leeds吗?
Did we positively ID the Leeds girl as one of our bodies?
没 她妈妈说她没失踪
No. Her mom says she isn't missing.
那录像里有确定死亡的女孩子吗?
Do we have any of our confirmed dead girls on the porn tapes?
好了 你和Holder
All right, you and Holder,
进去跟Dibs夫人聊聊 管她叫什么名字
get in there and have a talk with Madam Dibs or whatever the hell her name is.
Holder去就可以了 Reddick在路上
Holder can do it, and Reddick's en route,
所以或许我就....不插手了?
so maybe I just... sit this one out?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
当然没有了
'Course not.
听着 我不在乎谁做
Look, I don't care who does it.
在她律师出现前赶紧搞定
Just get it done before she lawyers up.
没有比大半夜醒来瞎扯淡更让我深恶痛绝的了
Nothing I hate more than being woken up in the middle of the night for BS.
我们已经跟祖母谈过了
We already talked to grandma.
看着神奇小子怎么把她给忽悠了
Watch wonder boy charm the bloomers off her.
他很有一套
He's getting pretty good at it.
他是跟专家学的 最终
Well, he's learning from a pro. Finally.
是啊 你说了
Yep. You said it.
你说那晚在旅馆的停车场里看到Kallie Leeds
You said you saw Kallie Leeds in the hotel parking lot that night.
不过却忘了说后面房♥间里的奥斯卡得奖演出
You forgot to mention the Oscar-winning performance in the back room, though.
那些孩子给我20块留宿
Those kids pay me 20 bucks to crash.
我不问他们做什么
I don't ask what they're doing.
是 这能说得通
Yeah, that'll hold up.
暗格 密室
Hidden panel, secret room,
你毫不知情?
and you don't know nothin'?
是啊
Yeah.
Kallie Leeds的合作演员是谁? 问问题的那个变♥态♥?
Who's Kallie Leeds' costar? Perv asking the questions?
是我
It was me.
你?
You?
所以问问题的男人是你
So you're the man asking the questions.
我是老烟枪
I'm a heavy smoker.
这么说都是一个女人做的?
So it's a one-woman operation, huh?
你找到这些女孩儿 问她们问题
You find the girls, you ask them questions,
- 拍下来 从中得到快♥感♥? - 没错
you film it- you get off on it? That's right.
有什么难以相信的?
Why is that so hard to believe?
我是当代女性 我靠自己
I'm a modern woman. I do it all.
我的汽水呢?
Now, where's my soda?
你答应给我汽水喝的
You promised you'd get me a soda.
让她坐上一两天 或许她会改变心意
Let her sit for a couple of days. Maybe she'll have a change of heart.
可如果Kallie还活着 被关在某个地方呢
But what if Kallie's still alive, being held out there somewhere?
那Goldie就会带我们找到她的
Then Goldie will lead us to her.
在那之前 我们就干等着? 如果凶手不是Goldie呢?
And in the meantime, we wait for that to happen? What if Goldie's not the killer?
我们就等着下一个女孩儿丧命?
We just wait for the next girl to show up dead?
在那之前 我们申请Goldie青少年犯罪的记录
In the meantime, get a warrant for Goldie's juvie records,
你朋友 Elliot法官 7点会上庭
your buddy, Judge Elliot, gets to court at 7:00.
你和我 咱们跟他谈谈
You and me, we'll have a talk with him.
我想我再去找她妈妈谈谈
I think I'll go back to her mom and have a talk.
能跟昨天有什么变化?
What's gonna change from yesterday?
她当了多久的凶杀科警♥察♥? 六年?
She's been a murder cop, what, six years?
那又怎样? 她很出色
So what? She's good at it.
我记不得的有罪判决 都甩她几条街
I've forgotten more convictions than she'll ever have.
是啊 你...你老多了
Yeah, well, you're a lot- a lot older.
放开我
Get off me.
你找到Kallie了?
You find Kallie?
吃吧
Go on.
吃吧 总得活着
Go on. Live a little.
真恶心
That's nasty.
你这儿就没有点儿正常的食物吗? 比如薯片什么的?
Ain't you got any normal food around here? Like chips or something?
要不要顺便给你来一针啊
Might as well be mainlining 8- ball with that stuff.
我不碰那玩意儿 我的身体是座圣庙
I don't do none of that. My body's a temple.
随便 Bullet
Suit yourself, Bullet.
靠 你就跟一兔子似的
Man, you look like a rabbit.
就像一只没毛 得了白化病的兔巴哥
Like some big, hairless, albino Bugs Bunny.
行啊 我不介意 我喜欢兔子
All right, I'm cool with that. See, I like rabbits.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表