剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
为了让"气"跟湖的同温层一致
after they catch 'em in order to keep the chi aligned with the lake's stratosphere.
- 保持它的阴阳 - 这就是我们的重要节目
Keeps it Ying and Yang. This is the "big night" we had planned.
我保证下次我们会用正式的餐桌
Next time I promise we'll use the formal dining-room table.
- 没事儿 我不需要桌子 - 我可以作证
It's okay. I don't need a table. I can confirm that.
99%的时候 我看到Linden吃东西 都是在车里
99% of the times I've seen Linden eat, it's been in a car.
忘了点东西
Forgot something.
我...
I, uh...
希望你喜欢红丝绒蛋糕
hope you like red velvet.
你怎么知道Linden爱吃甜的
How'd you know Linden's got a sweet tooth?
是没有面筋的 纯素的
It's gluten-free, vegan... all that.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐宝贝
Happy V-Day, baby.
我肯定 你不知道我是在15号♥庆祝的
I'll bet you- you don't know I celebrate it on the 15th.
因为那天没有商家炒作什么的
You know, 'cause it's not so commercial and whatnot.
我以为我告诉过你
But I-I thought I told you that,
不过我要是没有的话 都怪我
but if I didn't, then that's- that's on me.
我...我的错
I'm... It's my bad.
没事的
It's fine.
接电♥话♥啊 宝贝
Answer your phone, babe.
Holder
Holder.
好
Okay.
是Bullet 她有线索
Bullet. She's got something.
你们注意安全
You kids be safe.
我是听别人说的
So I heard that from *
但我一直找不到Lobo 尽管他总是在EMP
but it took me forever to find Lobo's ass, even though he's usually always at EMP.
Lobo说他看到有人带着一个女孩儿进了的后巷
And Lobo said he saw some guy carrying a girl into the alley behind that vet.
- 说她流了好多血 - Lobo 谁是Lobo?
Said she was bleeding all over the place. Lobo- who the hell's Lobo?
你有你的情报来源 我有我的
You got your sources. I got mine.
- 好 在这儿等着 - 我想在哪儿等就在哪儿等
All right, wait here. I'll wait where I wait.
西雅图警局 慢慢打开门
Seattle PD! Open the door slowly.
- 你是一个人在里面吗 - 不是
Are you alone in there?! No.
开门 双手举起来 走出来
Open the door. Come out with your hands up!
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
- 跪下 - 跪在地上
Down on your knees! Down on the ground!
趴下
Get down!
- 那女孩儿在哪儿? - 她刚来的时候情况更严重
Where's the girl? She was worse when she got here.
我发誓 我不知道是谁把她带来的
I swear. And I don't know who brought her.
- 给我钱的人不让我知道的
- Kallie? I'm paid not to know! Kallie?
Linden?
Linden?
不是她 不是Kallie
It's not her. It's not Kallie.
没事的
It's okay.
别怕 我是警♥察♥ 我是警♥察♥
It's okay. I'm a cop. I'm a cop.
拜托 拜托不要 不要
Please! Please, don't! - Shh. - Please!
没事的 Holder!
It's okay. Holder! Shh, shh.
Now lift.
等她一醒就得录口供 她看见他了
We have to get a statement as soon as she's awake. She saw him.
好 你去医院
All right, you go ahead to the hospital.
我们在那儿碰头 我得...
I'll meet you there. I got to...
- 好运 - 嗯
Yeah, good luck. Yeah.
那女孩儿会没事吧
That girl gonna be all right?
是的
Yeah, she is.
我开始想...
I'm starting to think that...
我对Kallie的所有记忆 将会是我唯一的
all the memories I got of Kallie are gonna be the only ones I'll ever have.
她可能死了 是不是?
She's probably dead, isn't she?
是
Yeah.
进行得怎么样? 跟你受害者的家人见面
So, how'd it go? Meeting your victim's family.
他们是大骂你 还是失声痛哭?
They yell at you or break down crying?
你给他们讲了你的悲惨故事 还是?
You tell them your sob story... or what?
是啊
Yeah.
我给他们讲了我的故事
I told them my story.
你想知道我♥干♥了什么? 犯了什么罪?
You want to know what I did? What my crime was?
我去了厨房♥旁边的房♥间
I went into the room near the kitchen...
他把保险箱放在那里
where he keeps his safe.
每天打烊之后 他都会把现金放在里面
He's always put the cash there every night after close-up time.
你不用告诉我的
You don't have to tell me this.
然后我打开保险箱
And I opened up the safe,
拿走了钱
took the money.
那时候他说"孩子"
That's when he said, "Boy. "
他在我身后
He was behind me.
穿着睡衣
In his pajamas.
我就是那时候开枪打了他
That's when I shot him.
而她...
And she...
她也在场
she was there, too.
站在楼梯上
Standing on the stairs.
我也开枪打了她
I shot her, too.
他们说我不是故意的
They said I didn't mean it.
杀死我爸爸
Killing my daddy.
我妈妈
My mama.
我不知道为什么 但今天
And I don't know why but today...
我的兄弟 姐妹 他们坐在那儿 原谅了我
my brother and sister, they- they sat there and they forgave me.
他们原谅我了
They forgave me.
- 嘿 是我 - 你有带吃的来吗
Hey, it's me. You bring any food?
你就不能待在你妈妈的旅馆里吗?
You couldn't just stay at your mom's hotel?
我一直在想Kallie 给她打了一整天电♥话♥
I can't stop thinking about Kallie. I've been calling her all day.
还要我告诉你多少次啊 她会没事的
How many times I gotta tell you? She's gonna be fine.
你就不听我的
You don't listen to me.
他们今天又来了 警♥察♥
They came by again today. The cops.
他们想怎样?
What'd they want?
没事
Nothin'.
你上♥床♥来吗?
You gonna come to bed?
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna have a shower.
接电♥话♥啊 宝贝
Come on, baby.
(来电 妈妈) (Incoming call,Mom)
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表